No Time to Die production thread

Comments

• mtmmtm United Kingdom
    jake24 wrote: »
    It’s the Super Bowl Game Day spot from 2020. What’s weird is that the shot of Safin shooting into the ice is graded differently than the original version from two years ago, but the rest is identical.

Indeed :

Difference-Safin-tire.png

Marketto, you should do a difference video with it, like you did with the maserati.

I love these little touches they do to films which we'd never know about. It's so clever.
  • ContrabandContraband Sweden
    edited August 2021 Posts: 3,018
    (also posted in music thread)

"EXCLUSIVE
    Hans Zimmer + Original Soundtrack
    007 No Time To Die: The Sound Of Vinyl Exclusive Picture Disc - 500 Copies Available

https://thesoundofvinyl.com/*/Todays-New-Vinyl/No-Time-To-Die-The-Sound-Of-Vinyl-Exclusive-Picture-Disc-LP/74DA17G0000

• mtmmtm United Kingdom
    That's actually quite a cool rendering of the logo, graphically speaking. It (perhaps inadvertently) merges the 007 logo with the opening gunbarrel dots.
    Send the video links

You guys might want to check out the trailer thread...
  • marketto007marketto007 Brazil
    So there’s the new trailer, as well as Nomi and Paloma spot. It should be online soon.
    We all hope today, I imagine :D
  • HMBFFHMBFF Lisboa, Portugal
    edited August 2021 Posts: 204
    Unless they don’t do it this time around, Twitter usually customise the #NoTimeToDie hashtag prior to a trailer release. If/when i see that little DB5 emoji pop-up, then i’ll start to hyperventilate :-SS
  • mtmmtm United Kingdom
    HMBFF wrote: »
    Unless they don’t do it this time around, Twitter usually customise the #NoTimeToDie hashtag prior to a trailer release. If/when i see that little DB5 emoji pop-up, then i’ll start to hyperventilate :-SS

That's a good point.

Zurich premiere on 28th as part of the Zurich Film Festival - simultaneous with London and Paris
    So there' s a possibility to see a new trailer today..?
  • phantomvicesphantomvices Mother Base
    pattabra wrote: »
    So there' s a possibility to see a new trailer today..?

I'm already so pumped!!
    edited August 2021 Posts: 3,018

To all: I remember, when the first trailer came out, seeing some website that activated emojis like the bond car. Is it Twitter or a special emoji website?
  • phantomvicesphantomvices Mother Base
    Contraband wrote: »

To all: I remember, when the first trailer came out, seeing some website that activated emojis like the bond car. Is it Twitter or a special emoji website?

Twitter.

If we’re talking about the same emoji, it was Twitter. They did it for the first trailer, and it if I’m not mistaken, the second one too.

If we’re talking about the same emoji, it was Twitter. They did it for the first trailer, and it if I’m not mistaken, the second one too.

Ok. I was thinking if we could keep an eye on that twitter-emoji link if they activate any 007-emojis prior to a trailer. Then we would know for certain..

https://twitter.com/HashflagArchive will tweet as soon as it's activated
    antovolk wrote: »

You're a f******* angel. That's what I was looking for. Thanks man

antovolk wrote: »

Just turned on the notifications for it too :)>-

Total shot in the dark, but does anyone here subscribe to this film magazine?
  • TheNumberOrTheCipherTheNumberOrTheCipher Raoul Silva did a little trolling
    BMB007 wrote: »

Definitely not Bond-related, but what are everyone's thoughts on the David Lynch Dune film? I read the book before watching it and honestly it wasn't as bad as I heard. A bit rushed, but I think they captured some of the good elements of the book

Definitely not Bond-related, but what are everyone's thoughts on the David Lynch Dune film? I read the book before watching it and honestly it wasn't as bad as I heard. A bit rushed, but I think they captured some of the good elements of the book

Only Lynch feature I haven't seen haha, I should fix that sometime. Enjoy all his other films, more or less — less of a fan of "Lost Highway" than others.
  • 00Heaven00Heaven Home
    edited August 2021 Posts: 573
    Off topic I guess but Lynch's Dune could have done with being a bit longer. There's just a lot of confusing material in those books to work with in the usual timeframe for a movie. I liked the cast though. As for the new one, for some reason I can't wrap my head around Timothée Chalamet as Paul... But happy to be proven wrong. I felt like one of the few people that didn't feel anything towards the new Dune trailer which didn't sit right with me either because I love Denis Villeneuve.

Now on topic... New trailer, if it comes out today, is it likely around this time? (5pm BST?) Or will it be another day now?
    00Heaven wrote: »
    Off topic I guess but Lynch's Dune could have done with being a bit longer. There's just a lot of confusing material in those books to work with in the usual timeframe for a movie. I liked the cast though. As for the new one, for some reason I can't wrap my head around Timothée Chalamet as Paul... But happy to be proven wrong. I felt like one of the few people that didn't feel anything towards the new Dune trailer which didn't sit right with me either because I love Denis Villeneuve.

Now on topic... New trailer, if it comes out today, is it likely around this time? (5pm BST?) Or will it be another day now?

On Dune, Im more alright with Chalamet as Paul because Paul was supposed to be in his teens in the book if I remember. On NTTD, is a new trailer supposed to drop?

On Dune, Im more alright with Chalamet as Paul because Paul was supposed to be in his teens in the book if I remember. On NTTD, is a new trailer supposed to drop?

Yeah seems like it, a new rating appeared in Canada. Some discussion in the last page or so.
    edited August 2021 Posts: 82

Only Lynch feature I haven't seen haha, I should fix that sometime. Enjoy all his other films, more or less — less of a fan of "Lost Highway" than others.

I'd give it a shot. It's definitely not a Elephant Man or a Blue Velvet, but for Lynch's first (edit: and only) attempt at a blockbuster film it's actually pretty good

Yeah seems like it, a new rating appeared in Canada. Some discussion in the last page or so.

Interesting. I'm curious if they're gonna show any new footage. I'd love some more dialogue from Safin or something
    Where in Paris on the 28th Sept will they screen NTTD?