No Time to Die production thread

Comments

Jan1985 wrote: »
    TR007 wrote: »
    Does anyone know if the general public are still even interested in the movie at the moment?

The general public has to be interested in the movie in late September/early October - not now.
    In our fast paced world, people in October will have forgotten what they read or saw in mid-August.

Yeah, like come mid-September you'll probably be unable to spit without hitting something Bond.

SNL should have Craig host again, make a bunch of delay jokes. Get Eilish as the musical guest too 😂
  • w2bondw2bond is indeed a very rare breed
    mtm wrote: »
    echo wrote: »
    ertert wrote: »
    echo wrote: »
    Not feeling confident about the October US release:

https://www.nytimes.com/2021/08/17/health/covid-vaccinated-infections.html

And what happens in markets like NY where you have to show proof of vaccination? Do the unvaccinated lie about their status, or just stay away entirely?

Breakthrough infections are certainly happening but are still quite rare. NY, NYC specifically has 70% of adults fully vaxxed, one of the highest rates in the nation. Many types of indoor activities around the country are requiring proof of vaccination to enter and it isn't discouraging activity. There are massive, sold out events happening that require vaccination to partake.

No. As of this morning, the vaccination rate in NYC was 56%.

That seems very low..? Are there problems there?

For all the crap we down under give the US and UK for their management (or non-management) of the virus we are still <50% first dose here :-S in fact it was more like 30% not long ago
    Can we back to the topic and use "NTTD & Corona" for talking about vaccination and all stuff linked to COVID ?
  • phantomvicesphantomvices Mother Base
    Can we back to the topic and use "NTTD & Corona" for talking about vaccination and all stuff linked to COVID ?

Thank you for saying it. I hate when this sub always devolves into this. If you want to infight about the damn virus and delays, go elsewhere, this isn't the thread for it.

Honestly, I think we need to sticky something about this on this thread. Too many times when I see new messages here its covid, delay, covid, delay, covid, delay, repeat ad nauseum. It is honestly getting really damn annoying and we literally already have a thread up for people who want to talk about that? Why come here?!

On another note, has no one seen the two new promos yet? the Nomi and Paloma one as well as the new German TV spot?
  • Jordo007Jordo007 Merseyside
    @phantomvices I haven't seen either of them mate, do we know anything about them?

One thing I hope with the press for NTTD, is they do cast interviews separately. During the launch at Goldeneye (2 years ago now 😅) I noticed they paired everybody up. Which wasn't bad, but it wasn't as interesting as when they're separate
  • ContrabandContraband Sweden
    edited August 2021 Posts: 3,018
    To all you New Yorkers/americans in this forum: Visit the exhibit, take pictures of the NTTD display and report back

UPDATE:

@MattiaDeVarti007 I made contact with a guy on my insta and he told me this is the full NTTD display and that the whole exhibition with Broadway-stuff was really cool. One ticket costs 29 dollar

Ls6SwPA.jpg
    8y6SELk.jpg
    201p9Yv.jpg

Someone posted the Safin costume pic on the other Bond forum and I had no other info so I did some research, and voila..
    Yep, it would be great if could report back (even DM). I'm in contact with the exhibition, but they seem to have a NDA with the production and won't share any info at the moment.
    Maybe a man in the field could obtain something
    Yep, it would be great if could report back (even DM). I'm in contact with the exhibition, but they seem to have a NDA with the production and won't share any info at the moment.

Good man :-)
    Contraband wrote: »

Good man :-)

+1 thanks for your help
  • Red_SnowRed_Snow Australia
    James Bond producers say there will not be an Amazon TV series: "We make films for the cinema"
    https://gamesradar.com/james-bond-producers-say-there-will-not-be-an-amazon-tv-series-we-make-films-for-the-cinema/

"It’s tough to think about the future until this film has its moment," adds Barbara Broccoli, also a long-time Bond producer, while talking with Total Flim for the latest issue of the magazine (the one with Dune on the cover). "I think we just really want to celebrate this and celebrate Daniel, and then when the dust settles, then look at the landscape and figure out what the future is. Although I think one thing we’ve certainly learned in the last 18 months is you never know what the future is. So we have to sit down and think about it."

Total Film asks Broccoli straight: would a 007 television outing also constitute another big N-O for you? "You got it," she cries. "We make films. We make films for the cinema. That’s what we do." Adds Wilson: "We’ve resisted that call for 60 years."
  • Creasy47Creasy47 In Cuba with Natalya.Moderator
    Sounds great to me. I don't need spinoffs or prequels or TV series or anything of that sort, I just want to see the films return to a semi-predictable and consistent release schedule (not counting the chaos surrounding NTTD, of course, as a pandemic is a rather rare thing).
  • matt_umatt_u better known as Mr. Roark
    Creasy47 wrote: »
    Sounds great to me. I don't need spinoffs or prequels or TV series or anything of that sort, I just want to see the films return to a semi-predictable and consistent release schedule (not counting the chaos surrounding NTTD, of course, as a pandemic is a rather rare thing).

+1.
    Red_Snow wrote: »
    James Bond producers say there will not be an Amazon TV series: "We make films for the cinema"
    https://gamesradar.com/james-bond-producers-say-there-will-not-be-an-amazon-tv-series-we-make-films-for-the-cinema/

"It’s tough to think about the future until this film has its moment," adds Barbara Broccoli, also a long-time Bond producer, while talking with Total Flim for the latest issue of the magazine (the one with Dune on the cover). "I think we just really want to celebrate this and celebrate Daniel, and then when the dust settles, then look at the landscape and figure out what the future is. Although I think one thing we’ve certainly learned in the last 18 months is you never know what the future is. So we have to sit down and think about it."

Total Film asks Broccoli straight: would a 007 television outing also constitute another big N-O for you? "You got it," she cries. "We make films. We make films for the cinema. That’s what we do." Adds Wilson: "We’ve resisted that call for 60 years."

Respect.

> "We make films. We make films for the cinema. That’s what we do."

Martin Scorsese nodding at this quote.
  • ggl007ggl007 www.archivo007.com Spain, España

Someone posted the Safin costume pic on the other Bond forum and I had no other info so I did some research, and voila..

Great work, @Contraband, as usual...
  • phantomvicesphantomvices Mother Base

Seeing those words about delay almost gave me a heart attack!
  • 00Heaven00Heaven Home
    Yeah, they could have constructed that sentence a bit better lol.
    ggl007 wrote: »

Great work, @Contraband, as usual...

Thanks @ggl007, just doing my best to entertain the troops

I got likes and retweets by the actual exhibit Showstopper. Haha

Yes good grief!!!! haha
  • Creasy47Creasy47 In Cuba with Natalya.Moderator
    @phantomvices, definitely nerve-wracking as soon as I read that!

No kidding!

Also kinda bizarre it's using Spectre promotional material.
    Is that actually official? Haven;t seen confirmation anywhere else of that date and it's nowhere on the RAH website.
    Is that actually official? Haven;t seen confirmation anywhere else of that date and it's nowhere on the RAH website.

Not confirmed 100% but these concierge companies often have the heads up as they offer tickets to their clients.

The only thing we have to go by is the announcement listed on Sincuragroup's website. And the 28th is still free on RAH's website, so I would imagine RAH is gonna fill that with similar info

Scroll down
    https://thesincuragroup.com/tickets/film/premiers.html

The only thing we have to go by is the announcement listed on Sincuragroup's website. And the 28th is still free on RAH's website, so I would imagine RAH is gonna fill that with similar info

Scroll down

The website refers you to the phone app and if you install that it doesn't give you anymore info but you can express interest, which I've done. I'll update this thread if I learn more.
    This ticket seller https://www.cornucopia-events.co.uk/red-carpet-film-premieres-uk/

Has the NTTD premiere as 7 October.
    Someone wrote: »

Scroll down

The website refers you to the phone app and if you install that it doesn't give you anymore info but you can express interest, which I've done. I'll update this thread if I learn more.

Did they sell tickets to the Specte gala event as well, meaning did EON allowed that?

I thought the grand opening were only reserved for VIPs, cast, crew, prince william & co, with screaming fans nearby?