Chat Thread - Free Discussion

Comments

• j_w_pepperj_w_pepper Hamburg, near the Atlantic Hotel
    Tracy wrote: »
    JLo single again
    I'm devastated. She hasn't even called me since the break-up.
  • DragonpolDragonpol The Crazy World of David Dragonpol
    j_w_pepper wrote: »
    JLo single again
    I'm devastated. She hasn't even called me since the break-up.

She never left me a penny. So selfish.
  • ThunderfingerThunderfinger Digitalia
    Australian cross:
    2_dfd9509e-08d4-4afd-8bec-079024e4cafe_1024x1024.jpg?v=1514077041
  • QBranchQBranch Always have an escape plan. Mine is watching James Bond films.
    You see it the right way up when wearing it.
  • jake24jake24 Sitting at your desk, kissing your lover, eating supper with your familyModerator
    Australian cross:
    2_dfd9509e-08d4-4afd-8bec-079024e4cafe_1024x1024.jpg?v=1514077041
    Algerian Love Knot:

t1ed74puu74x.jpeg
    Red87f10631c93bedbcce28370a4228e8?rik=8Es6RGnlBBc56g&riu=http%3a%2f%2fwww.mancrushes.com%2fsites%2fdefault%2ffiles%2fandrea-anders-james-bond-10.jpg&ehk=zYG%2bTjjbYr0T3mD8hISl0HAWIkK20wbIOTnLWP%2bp3eE%3d&risl=&pid=ImgRaw

Homer-Simpson-is-angry.jpg
    Stupid Anders!
    RIP in peace.
    R9fccd1fc7a30a4c6ce76b0d5b5f49f7a?rik=HSPTAdxmEp9SCg&riu=http%3a%2f%2fthumbs.dreamstime.com%2fz%2fangry-man-ripping-off-shirt-6142631.jpg&ehk=BivJbYUtkcCp9Gxe8HInBsiI%2fKUqA0SnVSvuQaUg8VU%3d&risl=&pid=ImgRaw
    CAPTION CONTEST
    jerk.jpg

Today the people of Cairo experienced "The Pharaohs’ Golden Parade", where 22 mummies of great former rulers were transported from one museum to their new museum. It was a really stunning production! I have some interest in Egyptian history, and of course the Egyptian scenes in TSWLM came to mind. The parade itself gets underway at about 2:45 on this video (that's 2 hours and 45 minutes). There's a lot of talk and preamble before that, plus music.
  • edited April 6 Posts: 1,271
    April 4th , 1991 : final day shooting on T2
  • DarthDimiDarthDimi Behind you!Moderator
    Thrasos wrote: »
    Great remembrances of Roger Moore, Sean Connery and some Bond films in an interview with Valerie Leon.
    https://www.foxnews.com/entertainment/bond-girl-valerie-leon-roger-moore-sean-connery-up-front

That was very interesting. Thanks!

jerk.jpg

"OMG! Look at the chemistry teacher!"

"Lol, yes. He has great chemistry with himself."

• edited April 11 Posts: 1,271
    Was Barbra even known in '66 (besides in US & UK) so hardly superstar yet , most didnt see Funny Girl until around '69
    jerk.jpg

Was Barbra even known in '66 (besides in US & UK) so hardly superstar yet , most didnt see Funny Girl until around '69

We have a winner! Congratulations.
  • mattjoesmattjoes matthaujoes
    :))
  • DragonpolDragonpol The Crazy World of David Dragonpol
    A well deserved winner. It was a tough field.
  • ThunderpussyThunderpussy N.Ireland
    I knew someone would pull it out ............ of the Bag, to win ;)
    Yesterday, I missed a phone call from... Montenegro! Who the hell do I know in Montenegro?!
    Has that Nigerian Prince moved there ?
    Haha. I found out who called me - it was just James Bond being poisoned. Whoops, my bad.
  • mattjoesmattjoes matthaujoes
    Maybe next time.
  • edited April 17 Posts: 1,271
    Its fact and shes mistaken. It would be like saying Bruce Lee was a superstar in '72 when he was only a star in SE Asia.
  • StirredNotShakenStirredNotShaken I'm gonna use this to clarify that Dalton is tied with Craig
    Hey, everyone...

I had a bit of an episode of anxiety a couple years back. Honestly it wasn't even anything that serious, I just was questioning and overthinking a bunch of stuff for, like, three days. Unfortunately this was while I was trying to fill out Creasy's MI6 interview questions, so after it was all done I then felt like I had let him down and took a couple days. Then I felt I had absolutely screwed the interview thing and so didn't log in for a bit. And then I didn't know how to come back at all out of embarrassment. I'm still ashamed of not finishing that interview for Creasy, I think I even have the 80%-finished thing somewhere in my Google Documents. Anyway I decided to swallow the pill and try to maybe show my face around here every now and then again. I'm really sorry for abandoning the forums like that.
    Welcome back! There are lots of good conversations and games here these days as we await NTTD, so I look forward to your views.

Oxygen made on Mars.
  • ImpertinentGoonImpertinentGoon Wattenscheid
    Hey, everyone...

I had a bit of an episode of anxiety a couple years back. Honestly it wasn't even anything that serious, I just was questioning and overthinking a bunch of stuff for, like, three days. Unfortunately this was while I was trying to fill out Creasy's MI6 interview questions, so after it was all done I then felt like I had let him down and took a couple days. Then I felt I had absolutely screwed the interview thing and so didn't log in for a bit. And then I didn't know how to come back at all out of embarrassment. I'm still ashamed of not finishing that interview for Creasy, I think I even have the 80%-finished thing somewhere in my Google Documents. Anyway I decided to swallow the pill and try to maybe show my face around here every now and then again. I'm really sorry for abandoning the forums like that.

Welcome back!

I know you don't need to hear sanctimonious bullshit, but I always try to keep spaces like this a positive distraction instead of a suffocating burden. So I think stepping back can sometimes be freeing and I hope you can find the fun in participating again.
    Welcome back @StirredNotShaken I know from personal experience how " Little things"
    can almost overpower us.
    Hey, everyone...

Why don t you finish it now? Sure @Creasy47 would be delighted and that he isn t sore or anything. Creasy is one of the good guys.

And great to see you back. I wondered what happened.
  • StirredNotShakenStirredNotShaken I'm gonna use this to clarify that Dalton is tied with Craig
    I have to say it's [email protected]#$in' mindblowing that I was gone for two years, we didn't have a Bond film, I come back, we still don't have a Bond film. 🤬