Bond Fan Posters

Comments

• kadeklodtkadeklodt Ottumwa, IA.
    I've never played Legends and I've read all the bad press, but it does seem like it would be a fun playthrough.

It is fun but it's completely kind of hard, it was supposed to coincide with Skyfall, and they did, Skyfall was a lot more better than that game itself, I heard all the hubbub.
  • NickTwentyTwoNickTwentyTwo Vancouver, BC, Canada
    kadeklodt wrote: »
    I've never played Legends and I've read all the bad press, but it does seem like it would be a fun playthrough.

It is fun but it's completely kind of hard, it was supposed to coincide with Skyfall, and they did, Skyfall was a lot more better than that game itself, I heard all the hubbub.

Makes sense as a parallel 50th anniversary release. Might give it a try one day.
  • MalloryMallory Do mosquitoes have friends?
    007 Legends is terrible. It was so bad it put the Bond video games into deep freeze for a decade.
  • zebrafishzebrafish <°)))< in Octopussy's garden in the shade
    @mtm , congratulations! Those clothing posters are a very original idea that I have never seen before. And quite expandable to other series, to the Bond girls, classical movies, you name it.
    The general idea reminds me of Andrew deGraff's movie maps that illustrate the places the movie's hero visits. Best known may be this North by Northwest poster. I've always wanted to do one for Goldfinger, but sadly my Illustrator skills are not up to the task.
    BI_180212_schoenste_illustrierte_buecher_cinemaps_northbynorthwest.jpg
    Mallory wrote: »
    007 Legends is terrible. It was so bad it put the Bond video games into deep freeze for a decade.

You should be amazed they're making another one, it's so good, IO Interactive is making one apparently! :D
  • ResurrectionResurrection Kolkata, India
    zebrafish wrote: »
    @mtm , congratulations! Those clothing posters are a very original idea that I have never seen before. And quite expandable to other series, to the Bond girls, classical movies, you name it.
    The general idea reminds me of Andrew deGraff's movie maps that illustrate the places the movie's hero visits. Best known may be this North by Northwest poster. I've always wanted to do one for Goldfinger, but sadly my Illustrator skills are not up to the task.

That looks great @zebrafish . You should make one for goldfinger if you want, would love to see that.
  • mtmmtm United Kingdom
    edited December 2020 Posts: 14,930
    zebrafish wrote: »

Heh! That's a lot of fun, thanks, I've not seen that before.
    I thought the clothes ones were fun as people take a lot of notice of what Bond wears!
    Welp, decided to improve the colors here again, sorry if it looks odd here, I didn't know how to make someone's eye move (when Jaws has to look toward at Bond) - Also the background needs improvement. :D Forgive me if this isn't a poster. This is part of my Bond 17 idea, without some facility plotlines, nobody_lives_forever__1991____jaws_is_behind_bond__by_kadeklodt_ddssfgy-fullview.jpg?token=eyJ0eXAiOiJKV1QiLCJhbGciOiJIUzI1NiJ9.eyJzdWIiOiJ1cm46YXBwOiIsImlzcyI6InVybjphcHA6Iiwib2JqIjpbW3siaGVpZ2h0IjoiPD01ODgiLCJwYXRoIjoiXC9mXC84YzZhZjNjMi04ZWU2LTQxZmEtOThiYS1mMWQ3MGY1ZDhjMGVcL2Rkc3NmZ3ktNjI5ODUzMWMtMjFlZS00YWVjLTk2NjItYTllZDcyZWY0OTQwLmpwZyIsIndpZHRoIjoiPD0xMzU5In1dXSwiYXVkIjpbInVybjpzZXJ2aWNlOmltYWdlLm9wZXJhdGlvbnMiXX0.YhkYr3nUF4x0YoOhUJML2C4PU4NCvPIB6bb1pozePEA
    Was very disappointed that I didn't want to use the "No Good About Goodbye" title for my Bond idea, so I decided to change the title to Risico, just the same as before, while I do keep the Australian setting and the Shirley Bassey song, I decided to use the Tokyo harbor skyline, and changed the release way back if it was released a year after Quantum of Solace (to continue the trilogy) - enjoy! deawgxr-dabbf6e5-d562-49a4-a0aa-59aa47894254.jpg?token=eyJ0eXAiOiJKV1QiLCJhbGciOiJIUzI1NiJ9.eyJzdWIiOiJ1cm46YXBwOiIsImlzcyI6InVybjphcHA6Iiwib2JqIjpbW3sicGF0aCI6IlwvZlwvOGM2YWYzYzItOGVlNi00MWZhLTk4YmEtZjFkNzBmNWQ4YzBlXC9kZWF3Z3hyLWRhYmJmNmU1LWQ1NjItNDlhNC1hMGFhLTU5YWE0Nzg5NDI1NC5qcGcifV1dLCJhdWQiOlsidXJuOnNlcnZpY2U6ZmlsZS5kb3dubG9hZCJdfQ.zW_1MyDoq2OSqZyFBLu7LNfGxFFRTd3uoFFuMQkMmIk
  • mattjoesmattjoes Kicking: Impossible
    Welp, decided to improve the colors here again, sorry if it looks odd here, I didn't know how to make someone's eye move (when Jaws has to look toward at Bond) - Also the background needs improvement. :D Forgive me if this isn't a poster. This is part of my Bond 17 idea, without some facility plotlines, nobody_lives_forever__1991____jaws_is_behind_bond__by_kadeklodt_ddssfgy-fullview.jpg?token=eyJ0eXAiOiJKV1QiLCJhbGciOiJIUzI1NiJ9.eyJzdWIiOiJ1cm46YXBwOiIsImlzcyI6InVybjphcHA6Iiwib2JqIjpbW3siaGVpZ2h0IjoiPD01ODgiLCJwYXRoIjoiXC9mXC84YzZhZjNjMi04ZWU2LTQxZmEtOThiYS1mMWQ3MGY1ZDhjMGVcL2Rkc3NmZ3ktNjI5ODUzMWMtMjFlZS00YWVjLTk2NjItYTllZDcyZWY0OTQwLmpwZyIsIndpZHRoIjoiPD0xMzU5In1dXSwiYXVkIjpbInVybjpzZXJ2aWNlOmltYWdlLm9wZXJhdGlvbnMiXX0.YhkYr3nUF4x0YoOhUJML2C4PU4NCvPIB6bb1pozePEA
    This is nice! Our fellow user Murdock did something like this before, only with Brosnan instead of Dalton.
    mattjoes wrote: »
    This is nice! Our fellow user Murdock did something like this before, only with Brosnan instead of Dalton.
    Thanks, it was meant to be a homage to his own work however. :)
    If Brosnan's Bond went to Chicago in Illinois, part of the USA. With a video game feel. deaz6i4-c2a59032-e2eb-4694-8bac-54da7674088d.jpg?token=eyJ0eXAiOiJKV1QiLCJhbGciOiJIUzI1NiJ9.eyJzdWIiOiJ1cm46YXBwOiIsImlzcyI6InVybjphcHA6Iiwib2JqIjpbW3sicGF0aCI6IlwvZlwvOGM2YWYzYzItOGVlNi00MWZhLTk4YmEtZjFkNzBmNWQ4YzBlXC9kZWF6Nmk0LWMyYTU5MDMyLWUyZWItNDY5NC04YmFjLTU0ZGE3Njc0MDg4ZC5qcGcifV1dLCJhdWQiOlsidXJuOnNlcnZpY2U6ZmlsZS5kb3dubG9hZCJdfQ.nWpz0y5vVQvq9vjZ0fVV7B2pHqCM_YYynkhaOWXV3-s
    The name's 47, Agent--aaahhhhh too close, Murdock did something like this similar too, Merry Christmas guys, enjoy it! 132706811_1189127584814791_551914442652899651_n.jpg?_nc_cat=100&ccb=2&_nc_sid=825194&_nc_ohc=aPObpLPpS2EAX-uMHsP&_nc_ht=scontent-ort2-2.xx&oh=6a0c0c9a393527a0f56eb51d3b3c54ac&oe=600BAA30
    Had to share this one from Calvin Dyson's Twitter account. Brilliant! :))

• mtmmtm United Kingdom
    Yes that one tickled me too! :)
    Ackee poster bonus KFC Connery logo, the KFC Connery logo is meant to homage the car-tailing scene in Goldfinger, with Leiter and his man after Oddjob. deblwip-ab61d2c0-eaeb-41ce-a3a1-cb989f8aeb32.jpg?token=eyJ0eXAiOiJKV1QiLCJhbGciOiJIUzI1NiJ9.eyJzdWIiOiJ1cm46YXBwOiIsImlzcyI6InVybjphcHA6Iiwib2JqIjpbW3sicGF0aCI6IlwvZlwvOGM2YWYzYzItOGVlNi00MWZhLTk4YmEtZjFkNzBmNWQ4YzBlXC9kZWJsd2lwLWFiNjFkMmMwLWVhZWItNDFjZS1hM2ExLWNiOTg5ZjhhZWIzMi5qcGcifV1dLCJhdWQiOlsidXJuOnNlcnZpY2U6ZmlsZS5kb3dubG9hZCJdfQ.iJShIGgf0MerPivNG0Nu40rEOvWtRs2wF5XwI6GmpP8deblx2s-88a6d1a7-5dad-44f3-a320-bce6ef6e467b.png?token=eyJ0eXAiOiJKV1QiLCJhbGciOiJIUzI1NiJ9.eyJzdWIiOiJ1cm46YXBwOiIsImlzcyI6InVybjphcHA6Iiwib2JqIjpbW3sicGF0aCI6IlwvZlwvOGM2YWYzYzItOGVlNi00MWZhLTk4YmEtZjFkNzBmNWQ4YzBlXC9kZWJseDJzLTg4YTZkMWE3LTVkYWQtNDRmMy1hMzIwLWJjZTZlZjZlNDY3Yi5wbmcifV1dLCJhdWQiOlsidXJuOnNlcnZpY2U6ZmlsZS5kb3dubG9hZCJdfQ.Tecr6Sc4cMUx6gAB-IWeBRsxtTFCltuCDZa09jg9-nY
    My favorite one thus far, Henry Cavill as 007, a new reboot. 007__forever_and_the_day__2022__by_kadeklodt_decy5l4-fullview.jpg?token=eyJ0eXAiOiJKV1QiLCJhbGciOiJIUzI1NiJ9.eyJzdWIiOiJ1cm46YXBwOiIsImlzcyI6InVybjphcHA6Iiwib2JqIjpbW3siaGVpZ2h0IjoiPD0xNTAzIiwicGF0aCI6IlwvZlwvOGM2YWYzYzItOGVlNi00MWZhLTk4YmEtZjFkNzBmNWQ4YzBlXC9kZWN5NWw0LTA4MjUzMjk5LTM2YjAtNGQxMS05MmZhLTA4YTcxZTk1MDIzMC5qcGciLCJ3aWR0aCI6Ijw9MTAyNCJ9XV0sImF1ZCI6WyJ1cm46c2VydmljZTppbWFnZS5vcGVyYXRpb25zIl19.1vcDl4sAFuRwYSz0uFAIqvP8GzcAf87vmgREdNmwX6A
    Interesting choice of pronouns :P
  • QBranchQBranch Always have an escape plan. Mine is watching James Bond films.
    Now do one for The View to the Kill ;)
  • mtmmtm United Kingdom
    Here's my new one, based on a b/w pencil comp which the amazing artist Steven Chorney made (and which I think you can see on the Nixdorf Collection facebook page).

EuBULM7WgAIsp51?format=jpg&name=medium

I've put some prints up on my Etsy page: https://thunderspyart.etsy.com
  • Looks great, love the color choice
  • zebrafishzebrafish <°)))< in Octopussy's garden in the shade
    Colour scheme matches the Florida location. Reminds me of the pinks and greens of Miami Vice, very fitting.

280px-Miami_Vice.svg.png
  • ThunderfingerThunderfinger Das Boot Hill
    Excellent work, @mtm .
    mtm wrote: »
    Here's my new one, based on a b/w pencil comp which the amazing artist Steven Chorney made (and which I think you can see on the Nixdorf Collection facebook page).

EuBULM7WgAIsp51?format=jpg&name=medium

I've put some prints up on my Etsy page: https://thunderspyart.etsy.com

**** you’re talented.
  • AgentJamesBond007AgentJamesBond007 Vesper’s grave
    Incredible work @mtm!
  • ResurrectionResurrection Kolkata, India
    Amazing work. Best poster of LTK so far.
  • mattjoesmattjoes Kicking: Impossible
    That poster's so beautiful it hurts.
  • goldenswissroyalegoldenswissroyale Switzerland
    Another outstanding poster. Bravo.
  • mtmmtm United Kingdom
    Thanks guys, glad you like it!
  • GoldenGunGoldenGun Per ora e per il momento che verrà
    That is honestly the best LTK poster I have ever seen. Including the official ones.

Long have I been waiting for a truly awesome poster to match this truly awesome film. Many thanks, @mtm.