Bond Fan Posters

1727375777882

Comments

  • Posts: 12,506
    Nice design! Reminds me of Jeff Marshall's lithograph series. Can highly recommend them! :-bd
  • RogueAgent wrote: »
    Nice design! Reminds me of Jeff Marshall's lithograph series. Can highly recommend them! :-bd

    Can you buy Jeff Marshall's lithographs anywhere? - I have a feeling they had a limited run.
  • Posts: 12,506
    RogueAgent wrote: »
    Nice design! Reminds me of Jeff Marshall's lithograph series. Can highly recommend them! :-bd

    Can you buy Jeff Marshall's lithographs anywhere? - I have a feeling they had a limited run.

    They were on a limited run, sadly their was an issue with Brosnan and image rights?!!! Which is why he stopped them at LTK. Similiar reason to why their is no recent Brosnan figures through Big Chief studios. Same issue with Craig merchandise. So lucky I purchased them as they came out all those years ago.
  • Posts: 6,869
    RogueAgent wrote: »
    RogueAgent wrote: »
    Nice design! Reminds me of Jeff Marshall's lithograph series. Can highly recommend them! :-bd

    Can you buy Jeff Marshall's lithographs anywhere? - I have a feeling they had a limited run.

    They were on a limited run, sadly their was an issue with Brosnan and image rights?!!! Which is why he stopped them at LTK. Similiar reason to why their is no recent Brosnan figures through Big Chief studios. Same issue with Craig merchandise. So lucky I purchased them as they came out all those years ago.

    I didnt know that about Marshalls work re Brosnan. Am sure I have seen one of GE though?
    I have 3 of his pics, TLD, LTK and TMWTGG!
    His work is excellent
  • Posts: 12,506
    Mathis1 wrote: »
    RogueAgent wrote: »
    RogueAgent wrote: »
    Nice design! Reminds me of Jeff Marshall's lithograph series. Can highly recommend them! :-bd

    Can you buy Jeff Marshall's lithographs anywhere? - I have a feeling they had a limited run.

    They were on a limited run, sadly their was an issue with Brosnan and image rights?!!! Which is why he stopped them at LTK. Similiar reason to why their is no recent Brosnan figures through Big Chief studios. Same issue with Craig merchandise. So lucky I purchased them as they came out all those years ago.

    I didnt know that about Marshalls work re Brosnan. Am sure I have seen one of GE though?
    I have 3 of his pics, TLD, LTK and TMWTGG!
    His work is excellent

    I remember receiving an email off him regarding it. He told me that he has done some for himself and not for sale for obvious reasons. He sent me a free George Lazenby sketch as a thank you for my praise of his work. Just a headshot in blue. Really simple but very nice. :-bd
  • kadeklodtkadeklodt Ottumwa, IA.
    Posts: 110
    Yes, I know it has Brosnan and Dalton at the bottom, I know that Schwarzenegger was still governor at the time, and Angelina Jolie from Tomb Raider (2001) is in this!!! it's just a idea I had in mind if Craig had done a Bond film before Casino Royale (2006) - title says The Secret Agent and set for a Christmas (pre) 2005 release, although we went past that, enjoy! P.S. two guys Fisher (Darwin Shaw) and Dryden (Malcolm Sinclair) are two main villains. 007__the_secret_agent__2005____improved_teh_poster_by_kadeklodt_degmwpq-fullview.jpg?token=eyJ0eXAiOiJKV1QiLCJhbGciOiJIUzI1NiJ9.eyJzdWIiOiJ1cm46YXBwOiIsImlzcyI6InVybjphcHA6Iiwib2JqIjpbW3siaGVpZ2h0IjoiPD0xNTAwIiwicGF0aCI6IlwvZlwvOGM2YWYzYzItOGVlNi00MWZhLTk4YmEtZjFkNzBmNWQ4YzBlXC9kZWdtd3BxLWY2MGQ5NmY3LWI1MTEtNGRiOC1iMmIxLTVmYTQ3MjIzMzA2Yy5qcGciLCJ3aWR0aCI6Ijw9MTAyNCJ9XV0sImF1ZCI6WyJ1cm46c2VydmljZTppbWFnZS5vcGVyYXRpb25zIl19.byA0_piNpUSHmKrT_bw3L3WFTZXpt4yL8wBk0-OwRV0
  • kadeklodtkadeklodt Ottumwa, IA.
    Posts: 110
    No more fake film Bond posters but in my eyes Quantum of Solace should've been filmed for 11 months between Oct 2007 to Sept 2008, no writer's strike conflict bull, the same way that Tomorrow Never Dies that wrapped filming that month in '97, but here in 2008 it would've been awesome if the film didn't suffer fast-paced cuts, enjoy! This is a what if by the way if Quantum was released on Christmas season 2008 and gained a much more longer runtime than Casino Royale's 146 minute runtime, at around 155 to 170 minutes long, you decide the running time :) . dego7no-3d2613e0-25b5-4f9b-9f5a-fddad71628df.jpg?token=eyJ0eXAiOiJKV1QiLCJhbGciOiJIUzI1NiJ9.eyJzdWIiOiJ1cm46YXBwOiIsImlzcyI6InVybjphcHA6Iiwib2JqIjpbW3sicGF0aCI6IlwvZlwvOGM2YWYzYzItOGVlNi00MWZhLTk4YmEtZjFkNzBmNWQ4YzBlXC9kZWdvN25vLTNkMjYxM2UwLTI1YjUtNGY5Yi05ZjVhLWZkZGFkNzE2MjhkZi5qcGcifV1dLCJhdWQiOlsidXJuOnNlcnZpY2U6ZmlsZS5kb3dubG9hZCJdfQ.ssF0ts69pvSqPr0cAxh4z-eaXPXCXQ6DmYwNtvaG1Dk
  • First contribution for me: what if James Brolin starred in Octopussy? In this alternate timeline, his costar would have been Charlotte Rampling, rather than Maud Adams.
    WhatIf.jpg
  • QBranchQBranch Always have an escape plan. Mine is watching James Bond films.
    Posts: 14,031
    Nice job. I'd watch that.
  • mtmmtm United Kingdom
    Posts: 15,104
    Very nice job!
  • zebrafishzebrafish <°)))< in Octopussy's garden in the shade
    Posts: 4,314
    I am checking for Bond-related original art on Etsy from time to time and came across Manchester's Wolf and Rocket art. High class!

    il_1588xN.2687096964_i50t.jpg

    il_1588xN.2687107954_hsp5.jpg

    il_1588xN.2671416293_49yd.jpg

  • goldenswissroyalegoldenswissroyale Switzerland
    Posts: 4,401
    @zebrafish High class, indeed.
  • GadgetManGadgetMan Lagos, Nigeria
    Posts: 4,247
    These are top-notch. Bond looks even more impressive when he's in silhouette mode.
  • QBranchQBranch Always have an escape plan. Mine is watching James Bond films.
    edited April 2021 Posts: 14,031
    Great designs. Love the angle for AVTAK.
  • ImpertinentGoonImpertinentGoon Everybody needs a hobby.
    Posts: 1,351
    The eyes on the SF one are really disconcerting for some reason. But overall, they are really cool.
  • The eyes on the SF one are really disconcerting for some reason. But overall, they are really cool.

    Yeah think it would be better just complete silhouette, but these are definitely top class.
  • kadeklodtkadeklodt Ottumwa, IA.
    Posts: 110
    casino_royale__2006____james_bond_by_kadeklodt_degv86u-fullview.jpg?token=eyJ0eXAiOiJKV1QiLCJhbGciOiJIUzI1NiJ9.eyJzdWIiOiJ1cm46YXBwOiIsImlzcyI6InVybjphcHA6Iiwib2JqIjpbW3siaGVpZ2h0IjoiPD02NTciLCJwYXRoIjoiXC9mXC84YzZhZjNjMi04ZWU2LTQxZmEtOThiYS1mMWQ3MGY1ZDhjMGVcL2RlZ3Y4NnUtZTAyZjFiM2MtMDUwNS00ODBlLTlmODYtMmJhNzVlMjAzZWQ4LmpwZyIsIndpZHRoIjoiPD0xMDI0In1dXSwiYXVkIjpbInVybjpzZXJ2aWNlOmltYWdlLm9wZXJhdGlvbnMiXX0.3XpAM20xr6RAaGMnXL0vLppRGX6WFrdSvD5LWK-LlNYdehgkxx-26d6b0fc-7b55-4695-a867-08551dd810c0.jpg?token=eyJ0eXAiOiJKV1QiLCJhbGciOiJIUzI1NiJ9.eyJzdWIiOiJ1cm46YXBwOiIsImlzcyI6InVybjphcHA6Iiwib2JqIjpbW3sicGF0aCI6IlwvZlwvOGM2YWYzYzItOGVlNi00MWZhLTk4YmEtZjFkNzBmNWQ4YzBlXC9kZWhna3h4LTI2ZDZiMGZjLTdiNTUtNDY5NS1hODY3LTA4NTUxZGQ4MTBjMC5qcGcifV1dLCJhdWQiOlsidXJuOnNlcnZpY2U6ZmlsZS5kb3dubG9hZCJdfQ.XGtpXQswc8iKs9ANrL1F_Z_3DPNWJr0pemTpeC46WXECasino Royale's James Bond (blue) wallpaper I created. Feel free to ask me for more. As a bonus I created Daniel Craig's meeting with M at MI6 in London, before Bond headed off to Montenegro, this is apparently not a deleted scene.
  • kadeklodtkadeklodt Ottumwa, IA.
    edited April 2021 Posts: 110
    Almost common with a Christmas 2004 release for Everything or Nothing, what could've been a fifth outing of Pierce Brosnan's James Bond, dehun1o-ae423a37-b25a-4bdb-ad61-b56ae7c799d4.jpg?token=eyJ0eXAiOiJKV1QiLCJhbGciOiJIUzI1NiJ9.eyJzdWIiOiJ1cm46YXBwOiIsImlzcyI6InVybjphcHA6Iiwib2JqIjpbW3sicGF0aCI6IlwvZlwvOGM2YWYzYzItOGVlNi00MWZhLTk4YmEtZjFkNzBmNWQ4YzBlXC9kZWh1bjFvLWFlNDIzYTM3LWIyNWEtNGJkYi1hZDYxLWI1NmFlN2M3OTlkNC5qcGcifV1dLCJhdWQiOlsidXJuOnNlcnZpY2U6ZmlsZS5kb3dubG9hZCJdfQ.VsvvOWxuWeyjZ5wFcb2HiMJ8HGfLOB2Cu_zxve9qjqY
  • mtmmtm United Kingdom
    Posts: 15,104
    I basically had the idea for the pose and wanted to try it: I'm not even sure about it myself! :D What do you think? Is it too nightmarish? :D

    Skyfall-Arrival-signed-LR.jpg
  • DenbighDenbigh UK
    Posts: 5,869
    Great stuff @mtm! Lovely composition!
  • Really nice work.
  • cwl007cwl007 England
    Posts: 611
    These fan creations are really impressive. So much better the the official offerings of late.
  • goldenswissroyalegoldenswissroyale Switzerland
    Posts: 4,401
    Great stuff, indeed!
  • ThunderfingerThunderfinger Das Boot Hill
    Posts: 45,489
    mtm wrote: »
    I basically had the idea for the pose and wanted to try it: I'm not even sure about it myself! :D What do you think? Is it too nightmarish? :D

    Skyfall-Arrival-signed-LR.jpg

    This is fantastic.
  • zebrafishzebrafish <°)))< in Octopussy's garden in the shade
    edited May 2021 Posts: 4,314
    Wow, that is excellent! Love Craig's pose and face. Do you work from a reference, @mtm ? And if so, I wonder which ones. Reddish colour scheme is different from the film, but effective.

    So he is armed and lets M out first?
  • mtmmtm United Kingdom
    edited May 2021 Posts: 15,104
    Thanks; glad you like it. Yes it’s from a reference shot of Craig actually in the car from shooting which I thought was a great image- so I extended it and embellished a bit! I’m toning down the red a little- it’s maybe not quite finished.
  • Jordo007Jordo007 Merseyside
    Posts: 2,529
    kadeklodt wrote: »
    casino_royale__2006____james_bond_by_kadeklodt_degv86u-fullview.jpg?token=eyJ0eXAiOiJKV1QiLCJhbGciOiJIUzI1NiJ9.eyJzdWIiOiJ1cm46YXBwOiIsImlzcyI6InVybjphcHA6Iiwib2JqIjpbW3siaGVpZ2h0IjoiPD02NTciLCJwYXRoIjoiXC9mXC84YzZhZjNjMi04ZWU2LTQxZmEtOThiYS1mMWQ3MGY1ZDhjMGVcL2RlZ3Y4NnUtZTAyZjFiM2MtMDUwNS00ODBlLTlmODYtMmJhNzVlMjAzZWQ4LmpwZyIsIndpZHRoIjoiPD0xMDI0In1dXSwiYXVkIjpbInVybjpzZXJ2aWNlOmltYWdlLm9wZXJhdGlvbnMiXX0.3XpAM20xr6RAaGMnXL0vLppRGX6WFrdSvD5LWK-LlNYdehgkxx-26d6b0fc-7b55-4695-a867-08551dd810c0.jpg?token=eyJ0eXAiOiJKV1QiLCJhbGciOiJIUzI1NiJ9.eyJzdWIiOiJ1cm46YXBwOiIsImlzcyI6InVybjphcHA6Iiwib2JqIjpbW3sicGF0aCI6IlwvZlwvOGM2YWYzYzItOGVlNi00MWZhLTk4YmEtZjFkNzBmNWQ4YzBlXC9kZWhna3h4LTI2ZDZiMGZjLTdiNTUtNDY5NS1hODY3LTA4NTUxZGQ4MTBjMC5qcGcifV1dLCJhdWQiOlsidXJuOnNlcnZpY2U6ZmlsZS5kb3dubG9hZCJdfQ.XGtpXQswc8iKs9ANrL1F_Z_3DPNWJr0pemTpeC46WXECasino Royale's James Bond (blue) wallpaper I created. Feel free to ask me for more. As a bonus I created Daniel Craig's meeting with M at MI6 in London, before Bond headed off to Montenegro, this is apparently not a deleted scene.

    That top one for Casino Royale is perfect. It should have been the poster, it just screams James Bond. Great job mate
  • mtmmtm United Kingdom
    Posts: 15,104
    I refined it a bit, I think that's working better now?

    E1d3aq5XMAE_Q3z?format=jpg&name=medium
  • These few touch-ups are notable, even if discreet and effectively contribute to making this already very beautiful poster even more magnificent. Great job!
  • QBranchQBranch Always have an escape plan. Mine is watching James Bond films.
    edited May 2021 Posts: 14,031
    mtm wrote: »
    I refined it a bit, I think that's working better now?

    E1d3aq5XMAE_Q3z?format=jpg&name=medium

    VERY nice work there. Should sell for a few ¥ on ebay.
Sign In or Register to comment.