The Fantasy thread *Gameweek 29 deadline: Sat 16 Mar 13:30 UK time!*

Comments

• Fire_and_Ice_ReturnsFire_and_Ice_Returns I am trying to get away from this mountan!
    Bruno (c) scores penalty at second attempt! :-bd

Had bruno as C too.

Other than Salah, Bruno is a points machine currently, United are becoming increasingly reliant on him. There are way too many other players not on form and Ole's team selection and tactics are way too negative. Glad we won but Ole can't do much more in my opinion based on the evidence this season.

---

OK points from yesterday 43, I have six players left though I have Sais and Mitchel in defense so I have low hopes there as both may not start, I really need to sort my defense out asap.
  • Fire_and_Ice_ReturnsFire_and_Ice_Returns I am trying to get away from this mountan!
    edited November 2020 Posts: 23,105
    DCL scored twice so far in Fulham v Everton, well done to those who captained him.
    Had a horrendous 24 hours not done anything to my team, Bruno Captain.

Hope everything is alright, @Fire_and_Ice_Returns?

Cheers, thankfully everyone involved is ok it was a life and death situation still having delayed shock. FPL right now will be a welcome distraction.

No wonder you've had a challenging 24 hours! Good thing everything is alright. :-)

Cheers, it reaffirmed that you cant take life for granted, I will certainly look at the positives.

I see Chelsea are leading Fernandez own goal, I think I had Lascelles as my last sub thankfully lol

Indeed, that's certainly the way to look at things.

0-2 now. Not seeing much of my most recent transfer in, Ziyech. Hope he'll be able to get something from this game.

Z played well but not much points.
    3 nice games coming up

Yes, Chelsea do have a nice run of fixtures ahead.

No i mean 3 nice games coming up today, or this morning where i am.
    Aston Villa Brighton
    Spurs Man City
    Man Utd West Brom

Ah, sorry! Yes, there were interesting fixtures last night. Shame to see Sp*rs already with a gap to Arsenal…
    Burnley 1 - 0 Palace, I need Burnley to hold on and Mitchell to stay benched so I can get Taylors 6 points from my bench [-O<

Noticeably this GW the crazy results have settled down into a more familiar pattern. The first part of the season was basically pre season.

Sais not even in the Wolves squad I need to get rid now, he does not justify his price at all

Edited: Had to take a hit to sort out my defence, and still holding on to Salah.
    Burnley 1 - 0 Palace, I need Burnley to hold on and Mitchell to stay benched so I can get Taylors 6 points from my bench [-O<

Noticeably this GW the crazy results have settled down into a more familiar pattern. The first part of the season was basically pre season.

Sais not even in the Wolves squad I need to get rid now, he does not justify his price at all

Edited: Had to take a hit to sort out my defence, and still holding on to Salah.

Very different for me: I get Lamptey's -1 on for Mitchell…

That's early for transfers! Is price rises the reason?

Yeah and one of the defenders I wanted in could have gone up further, I had zero maneuver on the two defenders I wanted, as the transfers left me 0 in the bank.
    McCarthy racking up the save points currently also on 3 Bonus, he has already made six saves, a clean sheet would be great from Southampton.

Taylor got me a nice bonus point, I am inside the top 900'000, its the first time this season I have been in the top 1 million.

Yeah and one of the defenders I wanted in could have gone up further, I had zero maneuver on the two defenders I wanted, as the transfers left me 0 in the bank.

That makes sense then! It's so risky making early moves these days, so if you didn't risk getting priced out, it would have been better to wait.
    McCarthy racking up the save points currently also on 3 Bonus, he has already made six saves, a clean sheet would be great from Southampton.

Taylor got me a nice bonus point, I am inside the top 900'000, its the first time this season I have been in the top 1 million.

Well played! Small green arrow for me with 70 points. Far away from a rank I'm happy with, and I have my doubts I'll be able to get anywhere anytime soon; I expect next gamweek to be a low scoring one for my team.
  • 007InAction007InAction Australia
    Mohamed Salah could be back this week.

That makes sense then! It's so risky making early moves these days, so if you didn't risk getting priced out, it would have been better to wait.

Well played! Small green arrow for me with 70 points. Far away from a rank I'm happy with, and I have my doubts I'll be able to get anywhere anytime soon; I expect next gamweek to be a low scoring one for my team.
    76 points in the end unfortunately Mcarthy conseded late on though still got 7 points, still around 900'000 last time I checked. Definately time to go all out for the top 50k lol

That's good news I am glad I kept him.

76 points in the end unfortunately Mcarthy conseded late on though still got 7 points, still around 900'000 last time I checked. Definately time to go all out for the top 50k lol

Money Remaining 5.2, might keep the money and buy a footballers house :))

Money Remaining 5.2, might keep the money and buy a footballers house :))

I could pay off a few loans with that :))
  • edited December 2020 Posts: 17,241

Being around 900k-1m right now is good, I think. If you keep getting those green arrows, you will find yourself at a very high rank soon!
    ________

Another gameweek is over, and there were some pretty good scores in our league this gameweek. Best of all was Colombian Sly Foxes, our gameweek 9 winner. Congratulations! =D>

rN0O30U.jpg
    Gameweek winners:

GW 1: ☆Fa3inho FC☆/False 9 FC
    GW 2: Honesty FC
    GW 3: MEJICO POWA
    GW 4: Liverpool Richmond
    GW 5: Cremonese-killen
    GW 6: MEJICO POWA
    GW 7: ☆Fa3inho FC☆
    GW 8: Dinamo Skruknott
    GW 9: Colombian Sly Foxes
    League table standings:

1. Liverpool Richmond: GW77 - TOT 538
    2. Colombian Sly Foxes: GW 81 - TOT 531
    3. Team Extreme: GW 76 - TOT 526
    4. Eze Peze JapanEze: GW 52 - TOT 514
    5. Dinamo Skruknott: GW 70 - TOT 503
    6. False 9 FC: GW 67 - TOT 501
    7. MEJICO POWA: GW 51 - TOT 492
    8. Ayew Crazy !: GW 55 - TOT 477
    9. Cremonese-killen: GW 73 - TOT 471
    10. Honesty FC: GW 57 - TOT 467
    11. ☆Fa3inho FC☆: GW 63 - TOT 467
    12. Raymond Reddington: GW 73 - TOT 465
    13. LVLA Skopje 05: GW 45 - TOT 434
    14. Shoots...he scores: GW 59 - TOT 425
    15. GoldyTheRefStars: GW 27 - TOT 410
    16. Anfield FC: GW 40 - TOT 392
    17. Para bailar Lallana!: GW 48 - TOT 385
    18. Raging Bulls: GW 46 - TOT 384
    _____

Remember there's a Friday night deadline this gameweek, 18:30 UK time!
    Congratulations Colombian Sly Foxes
    edited November 2020 Posts: 2,341

Being around 900k-1m right now is good, I think. If you keep getting those green arrows, you will find yourself at a very high rank soon!
    ________

Another gameweek is over, and there were some pretty good scores in our league this gameweek. Best of all was Colombian Sly Foxes, our gameweek 9 winner. Congratulations! =D>

rN0O30U.jpg
    Gameweek winners:

League table standings:

_____

Liverpool Richmond reporting for duty.... :)>-

Foxes beat me by 4 points last week.
    I'll have to do some extra training from now on but i'm taking it one week at a time...... : :))
    Where are you Torgeirtrap ? I forgot your team...

________

rN0O30U.jpg
    Gameweek winners:

League table standings:

_____

I'll have to do some extra training from now on but i'm taking it one week at a time...... : :))

You're doing really well so far this season, @007InAction! Extra training doesn't look to be necessary. :-)

My team is Dinamo Skruknott, currently fifth in our league.

________

rN0O30U.jpg
    Gameweek winners:

League table standings:

_____

You're doing really well so far this season, @007InAction! Extra training doesn't look to be necessary. :-)

Your doing well too.
    Chelsea v Spurs will be a tough one to guess this week.
    Double positive Salah played in the CL tonight and Liverpool lost.
    Deadline less than a hour away, I can't see myself changing anything.

ZMzRBlP.png

________

rN0O30U.jpg
    Gameweek winners:

League table standings:

_____

Your doing well too.

Before making any transfers, I got five players in that game!

ZMzRBlP.png

Looks good - especially if Mitchell plays. With less than a half an hour to go, I'm still clueless about what to do…

________

rN0O30U.jpg
    Gameweek winners:

League table standings:

_____

Your doing well too.

ZMzRBlP.png

Looks good - especially if Mitchell plays. With less than a half an hour to go, I'm still clueless about what to do…

Just changed my Captain for the fifth time lol

________

rN0O30U.jpg
    Gameweek winners:

League table standings:

_____

Your doing well too.

ZMzRBlP.png

I hardly looked at the captaincy this gameweek, as I was so unsure what to do. Ended up with Fernandes in the end. Made two transfers as well; Son + James to De Bruyne and Dias. I have a bad feeling with those fixtures, but since I'm chasing, I need to play the fixtures a bit and hope for the best.
  • edited November 2020 Posts: 17,241
    Here are the game week 10 captaincy picks!
    Salah: 4
    Calvert-Lewin: 2
    Vardy: 2
    Fernandes: 2
    Martial: 1
    Aubameyang: 1
    Son: 1
    Maddison: 1
    De Bruyne: 1
    Son: 1
    Rodriguez: 1
    Kane: 1

It's not often we see a captaincy pick list as varied as this. Salah – the most captained player in our league this week – is captained by just four managers. It will be interesting to see which captaincy picks returns the most points this weekend. Good luck everyone!

________

rN0O30U.jpg
    Gameweek winners:

League table standings:

_____

Your doing well too.

ZMzRBlP.png

I hardly looked at the captaincy this gameweek, as I was so unsure what to do. Ended up with Fernandes in the end. Made two transfers as well; Son + James to De Bruyne and Dias. I have a bad feeling with those fixtures, but since I'm chasing, I need to play the fixtures a bit and hope for the best.

I kept switching between DCL and Salah went for Salah based on history in the end. I am a bit concerned about Southamptom away so did not consider Bruno though even if United lose Bruno is likely to be involved points wise.

________

rN0O30U.jpg
    Gameweek winners:

League table standings:

_____

Your doing well too.

ZMzRBlP.png

I kept switching between DCL and Salah went for Salah based on history in the end. I am a bit concerned about Southamptom away so did not consider Bruno though even if United lose Bruno is likely to be involved points wise.

If I had an opportunity to captain Salah, I'd definitely captain him too. Calvert-Lewin was also under consideration, but I like the upside chance of more points from a midfielder.

________

rN0O30U.jpg
    Gameweek winners:

League table standings:

_____

Your doing well too.

ZMzRBlP.png

If I had an opportunity to captain Salah, I'd definitely captain him too. Calvert-Lewin was also under consideration, but I like the upside chance of more points from a midfielder.

Salah captain for me this week instead of Calvert-Lewin and bruno, hopefully i guess right.
    Palace v Newcastle stale mate currently and both Lascelles and Mitchel out... typical.

________

rN0O30U.jpg
    Gameweek winners:

League table standings:

_____

Your doing well too.

ZMzRBlP.png

Salah captain for me this week instead of Calvert-Lewin and bruno, hopefully i guess right.

Wouldn't be surprised if he did really well this weekend!

Palace v Newcastle stale mate currently and both Lascelles and Mitchel out... typical.

Indeed! Vestergaard vs. United for me then…
    Mane on bench and my defensive woes continue, I brought in Matip who does not even make the squad. ~X(
    Mane on bench and my defensive woes continue, I brought in Matip who does not even make the squad. ~X(

That's strange! Makes me think Jota might be worth bringing in.