No Time to Die production thread

Comments

• ContrabandContraband Sweden
    mtm wrote: »
    I think they're mines from the DB5.

Ah that's what it is..
    And that portrait of Judi Dench with all the old ships in the background. Very cool indeed
    And that portrait of Judi Dench with all the old ships in the background. Very cool indeed

@MattiaDeVarti007 Pinewood set: Painting hanging in the corridor just outside M:s office

gahNeaK.jpg
    Yep. I recalled that, even from a spot. But I hadn't seen the old ships on the background
    Yep. I recalled that, even from a spot. But I hadn't seen the old ships on the background

Ah, ok. Gotcha
  • StarkStark France
    edited November 2020 Posts: 177
    New Perrier publicity directed by Cary Fukunaga, don't know if that was posted before

https://youtube.com/watch?v=Mscra6-OyiQ&feature=youtu.be
    Stark wrote: »
    New Perrier publicity directed by Cary Fukunaga, don't know if that was posted before

https://youtube.com/watch?v=Mscra6-OyiQ&feature=youtu.be

BTS

• edited November 2020 Posts: 3,333
    TripAces wrote: »
    bondsum wrote: »
    I don't know if it is the same vaccine, there are several being developed at the same time. And I said the chances are looking up, it hasn't passed all of the tests yet; there's still a way to go. But here in the UK it is possible, if all goes well, that we may see it out there at the beginning of the year.
    It's the same vaccine from Trump's Operation Warp Speed's goal to produce and deliver 300 million doses of safe and effective vaccines with the initial doses available by January 2021. This government initiative involved Pfizer which developed the vaccine with the German drugmaker BioNTech.
    And the narrative a week ago you'll remember was the President saying "on November 4th you won't hear about COVID again" so I think that's rather been discredited. Especially as we then heard about the Chief of Staff getting it :D With people who take it seriously in charge there would seem to be more hope than just a few days ago that a corner might be turned and allow this film to release.
    And had Pfizer not delayed this annoucement until after the election, we'd have all found out about these trials long before November 4th. I think the point Trump was making was that the virus would no longer be used as a political tug-of-war tool by the media. And you must also remember that Kamala Harris herself said that she wouldn't take a COVID vaccine just on Trump's say-so. I'm merely pointing out the open hypocrisy of suddenly claiming the vaccine, which came from Operation Warp Speed, is now in better hands when the "new admin" themselves did the most to bring the vaccines into disrepute.

My other point is, I don't believe the "new admin" will want to relinquish its authoritarian control over people's lives, meaning we won't be seeing a fast roll-out of this vaccine. I think the roll-out could be more controlled and slower.

With regards to the movie's release, I don't believe it's going to be as straightforward as you paint it. I don't think people will be hugging each other in the streets, singing Kumbaya and flocking to the cinemas anytime soon. We don't even know whether these black bloc demonstrators will be targeting cinemas in future, as they're still continuing to target restaurants after the election.

Scientists develop vaccines. Not presidents. And "Operation Warp Speed" was nothing more than a marketing tool--in fact, Pfizer was not part of Operation Warp Speed, at least not in accepting funding. The current administration has its head up its rear in terms of science and in terms of leadership. The testing disaster in the U.S. right now is proof positive. So, yes, the Biden presidency will no doubt be far more effective at getting vaccines out to everyone.

Look, I’ve worked for some of largest media conglomerates in the world, and it really pains me to say this but they’re now fundamentally and irreversibly broken. Presently, anything that has any political association with the current admin is almost impossible to prove, especially due to censorship and plausible deniability made by the corporate media and big tech oligarchs, unless it supports their own narrative. The CEO of Pfizer actually came out and said Trump had helped with the funding of the vaccine with Warp Speed through the $1.95 billion agreement made in the summer. It was Dr. Kathrin Jansen that denied any funding, which is what the partisan media and fact checkers are using to discredit the initiative. Currently, we’re under a huge disinformation campaign to dishonor anything Trump was involved in. Whether you’re for or against the current President, it can’t be denied that there’s something extremely nefarious going on and is far bigger than anything that could’ve been dreamt up by the writers of Tomorrow Never Dies.

Next, they’ll be reporting that all the American billionaires didn’t get $434 billion richer during the pandemic and that you’re all sadly mistaken.

You’ll also notice that I’m doing my utmost to remain objective and impartial with my comments, unlike the MSM. The only reason why I’ve brought the vaccine and “new admin” into the conversation (apart from @msm raising it) is due to the pandemic being highly politicized and affecting the release date of Bond 25. Sorry to pour cold water on your newfound optimism @msm, but the FDA has to first approve the vaccine before it can be made public, regardless of whatever Fauci might say to the contrary. That’s not forgetting the mass production of the vaccine and redistribution problems that will most likely follow closely behind. That’s also excluding the huge public backlash to the integratory of the US elections and its outcome. Then we have to factor in the potential backlash to Hollywood, also seen with the huge drop-off in sporting revenue. I should imagine all the big Hollywood execs are sweating bullets right now and if they’re not, they should be. The golden era of the Hollywood blockbuster might have already come to a screeching end. Had the Bond producers gotten their act together sooner, then Bond 25 would’ve been released in November 2019 and would most certainly have avoided this cinematic apocalypse. One thing I’m pretty certain of—No Time To Die will always be referred to as the “cursed Bond movie” right down to its unfortunate title choice.

I’ll be back to this topic thread in March or April when this movie has been bumped forward a third or fourth time. Until then… Sayōnara.
  • talos7talos7 New Orleans
    I don't know if it is the same vaccine, there are several being developed at the same time. And I said the chances are looking up, it hasn't passed all of the tests yet; there's still a way to go. But here in the UK it is possible, if all goes well, that we may see it out there at the beginning of the year.
    It's the same vaccine from Trump's Operation Warp Speed's goal to produce and deliver 300 million doses of safe and effective vaccines with the initial doses available by January 2021. This government initiative involved Pfizer which developed the vaccine with the German drugmaker BioNTech.
    And the narrative a week ago you'll remember was the President saying "on November 4th you won't hear about COVID again" so I think that's rather been discredited. Especially as we then heard about the Chief of Staff getting it :D With people who take it seriously in charge there would seem to be more hope than just a few days ago that a corner might be turned and allow this film to release.
    And had Pfizer not delayed this annoucement until after the election, we'd have all found out about these trials long before November 4th. I think the point Trump was making was that the virus would no longer be used as a political tug-of-war tool by the media. And you must also remember that Kamala Harris herself said that she wouldn't take a COVID vaccine just on Trump's say-so. I'm merely pointing out the open hypocrisy of suddenly claiming the vaccine, which came from Operation Warp Speed, is now in better hands when the "new admin" themselves did the most to bring the vaccines into disrepute.

My other point is, I don't believe the "new admin" will want to relinquish its authoritarian control over people's lives, meaning we won't be seeing a fast roll-out of this vaccine. I think the roll-out could be more controlled and slower.

With regards to the movie's release, I don't believe it's going to be as straightforward as you paint it. I don't think people will be hugging each other in the streets, singing Kumbaya and flocking to the cinemas anytime soon. We don't even know whether these black bloc demonstrators will be targeting cinemas in future, as they're still continuing to target restaurants after the election.

Scientists develop vaccines. Not presidents. And "Operation Warp Speed" was nothing more than a marketing tool--in fact, Pfizer was not part of Operation Warp Speed, at least not in accepting funding. The current administration has its head up its rear in terms of science and in terms of leadership. The testing disaster in the U.S. right now is proof positive. So, yes, the Biden presidency will no doubt be far more effective at getting vaccines out to everyone.

Look, I’ve worked for some of largest media conglomerates in the world, and it really pains me to say this but they’re now fundamentally and irreversibly broken. Presently, anything that has any political association with the current admin is almost impossible to prove, especially due to censorship and plausible deniability made by the corporate media and big tech oligarchs, unless it supports their own narrative. The CEO of Pfizer actually came out and said Trump had helped with the funding of the vaccine with Warp Speed through the $1.95 billion agreement made in the summer. It was Dr. Kathrin Jansen that denied any funding, which is what the partisan media and fact checkers are using to discredit the initiative. Currently, we’re under a huge disinformation campaign to dishonor anything Trump was involved in. Whether you’re for or against the current President, it can’t be denied that there’s something extremely nefarious going on and is far bigger than anything that could’ve been dreamt up by the writers of Tomorrow Never Dies.

Next, they’ll be reporting that all the American billionaires didn’t get $434 billion richer during the pandemic and that you’re all sadly mistaken.

You’ll also notice that I’m doing my utmost to remain objective and impartial with my comments, unlike the MSM. The only reason why I’ve brought the vaccine and “new admin” into the conversation (apart from @msm raising it) is due to the pandemic being highly politicized and affecting the release date of Bond 25. Sorry to pour cold water on your newfound optimism, but the FDA has to first approve the vaccine before it can be made public, regardless of whatever Fauci might say to the contrary. That’s not forgetting the mass production of the vaccine and redistribution problems that will most likely follow closely behind. That’s also excluding the huge public backlash to the integratory of the US elections and its outcome. Then we have to factor in the potential backlash to Hollywood, also seen with the huge drop-off in sporting revenue. I should imagine all the big Hollywood execs are sweating bullets right now and if they’re not, they should be. The golden era of the Hollywood blockbuster might have already come to a screeching end. Had the Bond producers gotten their act together sooner, then Bond 25 would’ve been released in November 2019 and would most certainly have avoided this cinematic apocalypse. One thing I’m pretty certain of—No Time To Die will always be referred to as the “cursed Bond movie” right down to its unfortunate title choice.

I’ll be back to this topic thread in March or April when this movie has been bumped forward a third or fourth time. Until then… Sayōnara.

@bondsum Right on Brother...
  • mtmmtm United Kingdom
    edited November 2020 Posts: 14,861
    Currently, we’re under a huge disinformation campaign to dishonor anything Trump was involved in.

Not really, no; he does that himself. Remember in early October when he said 'they' had found lots of ballots with his name on them 'in a river'? His press secretary was asked several times to explain which river he meant and who found them, and she couldn't. Because it was a plain and simple lie. Just like the rest of it.
    Trump has direct access to talk to the people: if he has evidence of his claims there's nothing stopping him passing it on. He doesn't.
    Occasionally he does say something that's true, but that's just cry wolf syndrome- people are so used to him lying about everything that it's not really worth giving him much time. Sadly he preys on the gullible and the uninformed, but thankfully even Murdoch seems to have dumped him now.
    If you read CNN's take on the comments that Pfizer wasn't involved with Warp Speed you'll see that they point out how that's not entirely true and it did indeed play some part. But naturally that doesn't fit the 'evil conspiracy against Donald' story so we have to ignore it.
    Sorry to pour cold water on your newfound optimism @msm, but the FDA has to first approve the vaccine before it can be made public, regardless of whatever Fauci might say to the contrary.

Yes, that's what we're saying: please read posts before you respond to them (and it's also not strictly true: the FDA only matters in the US). But the idea that they have something to test at all is better than not, and Pfizer's findings already provide hope that COVID can be vaccinated against, which we didn't even know before this week. I said "the signs of a vaccine are suddenly looking up": I did not say that we will definitely all get vaccinated next week, which is what you seem to think I was saying.

How convenient to state you'll ignore people actually pointing out sense to you @bondsum ;)
  • TripAcesTripAces Universal Exports

You’ll also notice that I’m doing my utmost to remain objective and impartial with my comments, unlike the MSM. The only reason why I’ve brought the vaccine and “new admin” into the conversation (apart from @msm raising it) is due to the pandemic being highly politicized and affecting the release date of Bond 25. Sorry to pour cold water on your newfound optimism @msm, but the FDA has to first approve the vaccine before it can be made public, regardless of whatever Fauci might say to the contrary. That’s not forgetting the mass production of the vaccine and redistribution problems that will most likely follow closely behind. That’s also excluding the huge public backlash to the integratory of the US elections and its outcome. Then we have to factor in the potential backlash to Hollywood, also seen with the huge drop-off in sporting revenue. I should imagine all the big Hollywood execs are sweating bullets right now and if they’re not, they should be. The golden era of the Hollywood blockbuster might have already come to a screeching end. Had the Bond producers gotten their act together sooner, then Bond 25 would’ve been released in November 2019 and would most certainly have avoided this cinematic apocalypse. One thing I’m pretty certain of—No Time To Die will always be referred to as the “cursed Bond movie” right down to its unfortunate title choice.

1. The Right's war with the msm began in 1973. That's when the WaPo dug and dug and dug and unearthed one of the most corrupt acts in American history. Bottom line, Republicans hate the msm because the msm calls them out on their BS. It's really that simple.
    2. "Currently, we’re under a huge disinformation campaign to dishonor anything Trump was involved in. Whether you’re for or against the current President, it can’t be denied that there’s something extremely nefarious going on..." It isn't disinformation. It's actually the other way around: the msm is fact checking the liar-in-chief. It started on day one, when Trump argued that he had the largest crowd for any inauguration. He was wrong. The media pointed it out. And away we go. I'm sorry, the nefariousness is happening within the Trump organization, and the only people who don't seem to realize it are the ones under Trump's spell.
    3. I can't blame EON for not releasing NTTD sooner.
    4. I agree: the film going experience won't be the same.

Yep, you can't escape the fact that it is Trump, himself, who takes the initiative to state things that are eventually proven untrue. To keep this kind of on topic, just take his comments about Connery as an example.
  • Tonight at 8:00 p.m. Paris time, Live with Olivier Schneider, Supervising Stunt Coordinator of No Time To Die.
    Live on youtube : https://www.youtube.com/c/Planète007live/featured
    124968606_4096459560367550_6869845789114899420_n.jpg?_nc_cat=104&ccb=2&_nc_sid=730e14&_nc_ohc=mbnX8XukFBsAX8NWPNM&_nc_ht=scontent-cdg2-1.xx&oh=f9a3125697ad18b798b4360622083ae0&oe=5FD1F3B7
  • StarkStark France
    Tonight at 8:00 p.m. Paris time, Live with Olivier Schneider, Supervising Stunt Coordinator of No Time To Die.
    Live on youtube : https://www.youtube.com/c/Planète007live/featured
    124968606_4096459560367550_6869845789114899420_n.jpg?_nc_cat=104&ccb=2&_nc_sid=730e14&_nc_ohc=mbnX8XukFBsAX8NWPNM&_nc_ht=scontent-cdg2-1.xx&oh=f9a3125697ad18b798b4360622083ae0&oe=5FD1F3B7

Nothing very interesting unfortunately...
  • I imagine this thread will reach 1000 pages before NTTD comes out at this rate. 😆🙁
  • NickTwentyTwoNickTwentyTwo Vancouver, BC, Canada
    I imagine this thread will reach 1000 pages before NTTD comes out at this rate. 😆🙁

And isn’t this thread the sequel to the production diary thread? How many pages was that? Lol
  • MaxCasinoMaxCasino United States
  • DonnyDB5DonnyDB5 Buffalo, New York
    I imagine this thread will reach 1000 pages before NTTD comes out at this rate. 😆🙁

Easily.
  • NickTwentyTwoNickTwentyTwo Vancouver, BC, Canada
    Crave Canada is streaming all Bond films. Come on Crave, pull the trigger on NTTD. ;)
  • 007InAction007InAction Australia
    Crave Canada is streaming all Bond films. Come on Crave, pull the trigger on NTTD. ;)

Go Crave, do it. :)>-
  • TripAcesTripAces Universal Exports
    edited November 2020 Posts: 4,548
    MaxCasino wrote: »

Interesting: I was going to post about this.
  • 007InAction007InAction Australia
    edited November 2020 Posts: 2,341
    I don't like james bond, no no
    I love it ........... :)>-

Time for a Dreadlock Holiday ? ;))
  • George_KaplanGeorge_Kaplan Not a red herring
    MaxCasino wrote: »

Interesting: I was going to post about this.

Bond took one look at Trump and decided he couldn't be bothered anymore.
  • edited November 2020 Posts: 157
    Goldfinger doesn't count?
    I thought he had a whole movie about him! :D

• NTTD was meant to be out today in the UK (12th November).

Hopefully some time next year (2nd April hopefully), we might be allowed to see this film instead of being endlessly teased about it.
  • NTTD was meant to be out today in the UK (12th November).

Hopefully some time next year (2nd April hopefully), we might be allowed to see this film instead of being endlessly teased about it.

I don't mean to be a pessimist, but I'm completely convinced we'll see it November '21 at the earliest. This whole experience is BBB (Bond Blue Balls).
    To me, streaming is the only answer at this point with special limited theatrical presentations for die hards. Time for pre-production on 26.
  • George_KaplanGeorge_Kaplan Not a red herring
    I'm almost certain it won't be coming out in April. Even if this Pfizer vaccine is ready by early next year, it'll probably take at least a few months before we see noticeable improvement and cinemas start operating normally again. On the bright side, I'm also pretty sure they won't push it back any later than November next year. Eventually they'll get to a point where they can't afford to push it back any further and if it still can't go into the cinema, it'll have to go to streaming. If things improve over the summer, perhaps they'll move it to a date in September or October.
  • DonnyDB5DonnyDB5 Buffalo, New York
    I’ve been saying it since the last delay. The movie will not come out in April. We will not see this movie until the pandemic has completely subsided.