No Time to Die production thread

Comments

• ThunderfingerThunderfinger Das Boot Hill
    Contraband wrote: »
    Since nothing new NTTD comes out, watch a much thinner Adele hosting SNL yesterday.

Also, today we have rain here where I live.
  • ContrabandContraband Sweden
    Since nothing new NTTD comes out, watch a much thinner Adele hosting SNL yesterday.

Also, today we have rain here where I live.

Let the sky fall.....
  • DenbighDenbigh UK
    Loved her appearance on SNL. Great to see her again, looking forward to the album whenever she can get it finished. Skyfall is still up there as one of the top title songs.

So in the US audience members are allowed to sit without distance next to each other, including cheering etc.?
    I thought the US would be extra strict with those regulations.
    Does that mean, that you can sit at a cinema aswell without social distancing? Or just at a TV studio, which would be very strange.

I thought the rules (1.5 to 2 metres) were the same all around the world?
  • TripAcesTripAces Universal Exports
    Jan1985 wrote: »

So in the US audience members are allowed to sit without distance next to each other, including cheering etc.?
    Does that mean, that you can sit at a cinema aswell without social distancing? Or just at a TV studio, which would be very strange.

Tickets for SNL are always scarce. In this case, ticket holders must pass a COVID test.

https://www.newsweek.com/snl-coronavirus-precautions-get-your-front-row-audience-seat-stay-safe-1534668
    TripAces wrote: »

Tickets for SNL are always scarce. In this case, ticket holders must pass a COVID test.

https://www.newsweek.com/snl-coronavirus-precautions-get-your-front-row-audience-seat-stay-safe-1534668

Okay. But even a negativ test doesn't say, that they are negativ on the moment they sit in the studio.
    Unless they get isolated in quarantaine after the test until the results are in, and then are brought to the studio with no contact to others. That would be an operation over some days.

But as it is stated the guests get tested when arriving at the studio.
    Doesn't make any sense. So they will not have a test result until long after the taping of the show.
  • CraigMooreOHMSSCraigMooreOHMSS Dublin, Ireland
    They are likely using those Antigen tests, which allegedly return a result in 15 minutes.
    They are likely using those Antigen tests, which allegedly return a result in 15 minutes.

I know it's expensive, but that would be a way to have more events without social distancing.
  • TripAcesTripAces Universal Exports

I know it's expensive, but that would be a way to have more events without social distancing.

Indeed.
    QBranch wrote: »

@QBranch Found another japanese mag, HIHO .. dec 2020 issue

https://www.cdjapan.co.jp/product/NEOBK-2545281

Saw this insta and did some research

Italian dubbed version of the long trailer. Don't know if they are saying anything that might reveal more from the plot. That's how we found out Safins first name, via a dubbed trailer. Or maybe we've seen this one before. Can't remember.

Lashana Lynch with the stunt crew. Tiny girl next to her is Ana de Armas's stunt double Mounia Moula, and behind Lashana, her stunt double Marie Mouroum. On the far right, David Dencik's stunt double David Newton (not sure though ). Asian man, Patrick Vo, fight choreographer. Behind Newton we find Yves Girard, stunt coordinator: second unit. On the far left, Gregory Loffredo, fight arranger. And the rest also part of the stunt team.

Italian dubbed version of the long trailer. Don't know if they are saying anything that might reveal more from the plot. That's how we found out Safins first name, via a dubbed trailer. Or maybe we've seen this one before. Can't remember.

Nothing new. It's the old trailer from December. Nothing new
  • QBranchQBranch Always have an escape plan. Mine is watching James Bond films.
    @QBranch Found another japanese mag, HIHO
    Nice find.

Nothing new. It's the old trailer from December. Nothing new

Thanks man..
    QBranch wrote: »
    @QBranch Found another japanese mag, HIHO
    Nice find.

Yeah, thought you would like it.
  • matt_umatt_u better known as Mr. Roark
    It’s cool that Madeleine’s first line back in 2015 in the first full trailer is “Why should I trust you?” while almost 5 years later in the first NTTD trailer is “Why should I betray you”.
    matt_u wrote: »
    It’s cool that Madeleine’s first line back in 2015 in the first full trailer is “Why should I trust you?” while almost 5 years later in the first NTTD trailer is “Why should I betray you”.

Nice catch! How come no one caught that? Well done, Mr. Roark. Full circle indeed.
    edited October 2020 Posts: 4,343
    Univex wrote: »

Nice catch! How come no one caught that? Well done, Mr. Roark. Full circle indeed.

Yep it's cool, NTTD feels like a real culmination of the Craig Era.

Last week-end i re-watched all the Craig films. I love the notion of how NTTD will connect to the previous ones, for example I really appreciated a connection with QoS: with his dying breath Mathis says to Bond "She gave everything to you. Forgive her. Forgive yourself".

In NTTD Bond will burn the "Forgive me" paper in front of Vesper's grave, as seen in the trailer, which is cool.
  • QBranchQBranch Always have an escape plan. Mine is watching James Bond films.
    Univex wrote: »

Yep it's cool, NTTD feels like a real culmination of the Craig Era.

Last week-end i re-watched all the Craig films. I love the notion of how NTTD will connect to the previous ones, for example I really appreciated a connection with QoS: with his dying breath Mathis says to Bond "She gave everything to you. Forgive her. Forgive yourself".

In NTTD Bond will burn the "Forgive me" paper in front of Vesper's grave, as seen in the trailer, which is cool.
    Some neat connections there, @matt_u.

Another mag out:

s-l1600.jpg

Not the best photo of DC, but he's wearing the NTTD watch.
    But also when visiting Blofeld in jail 'you gave up everything for her', as if the perspective had switched. Bond was ready to abandon the 'life of a paid assassin' (cfr. Spectre) like he did for Vesper, and at the end seems both the women he really loved have betrayed him...
  • edited October 2020 Posts: 313

Malek talking about playing Safin. Don't know if it's new stuff or not. But it seems interesting
    Seems confirmed
    he was a former Spectre agent
    Makes sense.
  • marketto007marketto007 Brazil
    Didn't know Ken Adams was the Production Designer for GoldenEye. /:)
    edited October 2020 Posts: 3,018
    Didn't know Ken Adams was the Production Designer for GoldenEye. /:)

Amateur

:D
  • ggl007ggl007 www.archivo007.com Spain, España
    The first one in Spain:

AuvFoiD.jpg
    ggl007 wrote: »
    The first one in Spain:

AuvFoiD.jpg

What the hell is the magazine name?
    edited October 2020 Posts: 4,343