No Time to Die production thread

Comments

• Creasy47Creasy47 In Cuba with Natalya.Moderator
    Well there it is. Damn.
  • MalloryMallory Do mosquitoes have friends?
    No... no... just... siiiiiiigh
    Kill me.
  • DenbighDenbigh UK
    It is what it is. Excited for April :)
    Denbigh wrote: »
    It is what it is. Excited for April :)

Why anyone would expect it to make it’s billionth release date on time I don’t know.....
  • QBranchQBranch Always have an escape plan. Mine is watching James Bond films.
    Jeez, how much can a koala bear?

240px-Phascolarctos_cinereus_-ZooParc_de_Beauval%2C_France_-upper_body-8a.jpg
    We're getting into 'hiatus between LTK and GE' territory now.
  • CraigMooreOHMSSCraigMooreOHMSS Dublin, Ireland
    Ah balls.
  • RedNineRedNine Poland
    It's so dumb, they just had released another commercial today with DHL, had music video yesterday and now they are delaying, it's like they are just playing along as it is, no plan just see what happens.
  • MalloryMallory Do mosquitoes have friends?
    What a huge f*** up by EoN. I mean all the promo this week they have done, and their partners, all wasted. Are any of them competent anymore? To pull it now. After all that money spent.
    I’m just glad I didn’t get my hopes up like the last time. I know better by now. Let’s sit back and await the next delay announcement next year! :))

But seriously, this really is just killing all the hype possible. Wonder if they’ll still sell the soundtracks in November or not. Just hilarious at this point really. All the marketing push this week for this haha.
    Guess they're going to burn through even more money now when the marketing kicks off (for the third time) in the coming months.
  • GadgetManGadgetMan Lagos, Nigeria
    Surely, they need to secretly cast a new Bond now and start work on Bond 26....so they can start shooting by late 2021.
  • Red_SnowRed_Snow Australia
    They really should have just gone Nov 2021, the first time.
  • QBranchQBranch Always have an escape plan. Mine is watching James Bond films.
    edited October 2020 Posts: 13,929
    Fantastic news on your birthday.
  • SkyfallCraigSkyfallCraig Rome, Italy
    edited October 2020 Posts: 630
    This Is Simply ridiculous
    Until today they pushed marketing and announcements for a film coming in 42 days.
    I'm ashamed for them
  • DenbighDenbigh UK
    On a sidenote love the look of the logo they used for the announcement.
  • edited October 2020 Posts: 1,965
    Another delay? Looks like we will never have a bond movie released in the 0 years. I’m livid. This movie is never coming out.

MOD EDIT: Please watch the language.
  • edited October 2020 Posts: 17,279
    QBranch wrote: »
    Fantastic news on your birthday.

Hope you have a good birthday despite the delay news, @QBranch :-)

Look nice, doesn't it!
    Mallory wrote: »
    What a huge f*** up by EoN. I mean all the promo this week they have done, and their partners, all wasted. Are any of them competent anymore? To pull it now. After all that money spent.

+1. It’s just a circus of absolute absurdity. You can’t make this stuff up. Theaters could be dead by next year. All they’re doing is hoping things will be better by then. It’s just a total mess without any logic. I’m more likely to just catch the virus and die than ever end up seeing this cursed film :))
    OMFG
    I'm done. Until I'm sitting in the actual theatre watching it, I'm just done.

I can handle the delay. It makes sense economically.

But I cannot begin to fathom why they would generate so much positive momentum this week if this was really in the cards. New podcast, new music video, soundtrack preview (!) -- and boom. This.

• CraigMooreOHMSSCraigMooreOHMSS Dublin, Ireland

:))

Always a silver lining, @Denbigh
    Just drop it on Netflix at this point.
  • DenbighDenbigh UK

:))

Always a silver lining, @Denbigh
    Always haha :D
  • WillyGalore_ReduxWillyGalore_Redux I like my beer cold, my TV loud and my homosexuals flaaaaaaming
    edited October 2020 Posts: 294
    I'm not surprised by this decision. Here in the UK, the second wave is getting worse by the day so its common sense to push the films release to next year. I'm sure we're all a bit gutted again but having waited 5 years already, another 6 months isn't much of an issue.

On a personal note, I get to see NTTD on my birthday after all. If just 1 year late :-bd
  • Last_Rat_StandingLast_Rat_Standing Long Neck Ice Cold Beer Never Broke My Heart
    We can just watch one Bond film a week and by then it'll be out. Or so they say
    Too bad they f... up by not going through with the Feburary release
    GadgetMan wrote: »
    Surely, they need to secretly cast a new Bond now and start work on Bond 26....so they can start shooting by late 2021.

Exactly my thoughts as well.