No Time to Die production thread (MINOR SPOILERS ALLOWED)

Comments

• edited June 2020 Posts: 5,200
    Denbigh wrote: »
    I don’t think this site gets moderated anymore.
    Would you blame them?
  • DenbighDenbigh UK
    Univex wrote: »
    Would you blame them?
    Not really haha, I’m just surprised no-one has actually changed the title of the page after multiple requests :D
    Would you blame them?
    Not really haha, I’m just surprised no-one has actually changed the title of the page after multiple requests :D
    My dear friend, the world is on siege, they probably have more serious and important things to handle in their lives. Let's all give them a break. And hope they are ok.
  • DenbighDenbigh UK
    Would you blame them?
    My dear friend, the world is on siege, they probably have more serious and important things to handle in their lives. Let's all give them a break. And hope they are ok.
    True, true. I just think this page has got a little out of hand.
    Would you blame them?
    True, true. I just think this page has got a little out of hand.
    Oh, I can count a few that have. But we're all having though times, I gather. Most of us, anyway. But you are right, many threads have gone off the rails. One way or another, everything will get back on.
    FoxRox wrote: »

I’ll openly admit I’ve lost my patience waiting for this film after everything, so spoilers don’t bother me at this point. We still don’t even know for sure if it will release in November as scheduled...

agree 100%
  • echoecho 007 in New York
    An article with Britt Ekland and Piers Morgan (ugh) popped up on my news feed with a big spoiler in the title, so I think it's fair to say that any serious Bond fan wouldn't have been able to avoid this spoiler for long...

Sigh.
  • Agent_OneAgent_One Ireland
    edited June 2020 Posts: 280
    The fact that Morgan still has a career baffles me to no end.
    I flicked back during this thread and there was literally someone on Reddit back in 2017/18 who reported the following:
    • Yann Demange and David Mackenzie were in the running to direct with Demange the frontrunner. This was before Variety broke the exact same story.
    • That the plot would involve a young female 00 protege of Bond. Way before the 'Nomi is 007' rumour.
    • That Craig was enticed to return to do his own version of 'Logan'. This is interesting in light of the current rumours about the NTTD and the role of X-23/how Logan ends

Maybe that Reddit guy wasn't as full of it as we thought at the time.....
  • duke_togoduke_togo france
    edited June 2020 Posts: 126
    DELETED.
  • phantomvicesphantomvices Mother Base
    I flicked back during this thread and there was literally someone on Reddit back in 2017/18 who reported the following:
    • Yann Demange and David Mackenzie were in the running to direct with Demange the frontrunner. This was before Variety broke the exact same story.
    • That the plot would involve a young female 00 protege of Bond. Way before the 'Nomi is 007' rumour.
    • That Craig was enticed to return to do his own version of 'Logan'. This is interesting in light of the current rumours about the NTTD and the role of X-23/how Logan ends

Do you have a screenshot or extra information?
  • WalecsWalecs On Her Majesty's Secret Service

Heh, to be fair all three had been rumored on these very boards for a while, and CashleyPersia (assuming that's whom you're talking about) proved they were pretty much basing all of their "news" upon what we wrote here.
  • DonnyDB5DonnyDB5 Buffalo, New York
    So much of this movie reminds me of the coronavirus. You don’t know what to believe & there’s conflicting stories everywhere!
  • phantomvicesphantomvices Mother Base
  • ResurrectionResurrection Kolkata, India
    Lovely, Thanks @phantomvices
  • ContrabandContraband Sweden

Actually not new at all. Posted like two months ago by me, even before I found the versions with watermarks.

And it's not clean when some schmuck puts his stupid tag/logo/whatever on the photo
  • RichardTheBruceRichardTheBruce I'm motivated by my Duty.
    I just hope those scratches on the DB5 buff out.
  • Not sure if this is new or not

ypus9v6emh451.jpg
  • TuxedoTuxedo Europe
    Cool picture!
  • QBranchQBranch Always have an escape plan. Mine is watching James Bond films.
    That one goes back to March. It's in the poster thread, with text though.
  • CraigMooreOHMSSCraigMooreOHMSS Dublin, Ireland
    edited June 2020 Posts: 6,079
    Well, this is interesting. Seemed inevitable. Wonder what date it'll move to. Edit: Looks like Wonder Woman is moving as well.

https://variety.com/2020/film/news/christopher-nolan-tenet-delayed-coronavirus-1234576169/

I wonder if they're going to use the Inception anniversary as a minor gauge to see how many people are willing to go to theatres?
  • RichardTheBruceRichardTheBruce I'm motivated by my Duty.
    edited June 2020 Posts: 8,121
    Hmm. So now I can see Inception on 17 July.

Inception-leap-of-faith.gif?fit=498%2C199&ssl=1
  • jabalijabali Chicago, USA
    Well, this is interesting. Seemed inevitable. Wonder what date it'll move to. Edit: Looks like Wonder Woman is moving as well.

https://variety.com/2020/film/news/christopher-nolan-tenet-delayed-coronavirus-1234576169/

I wonder if they're going to use the Inception anniversary as a minor gauge to see how many people are willing to go to theatres?

Tenet was moved to a spot two weeks later, on July 31 (at least in the states). I think you’re right about using Inception to test the waters before the release.

• CraigMooreOHMSSCraigMooreOHMSS Dublin, Ireland
    Wonder Woman 1984 has now moved to October 2nd.

It’s so silly to even be setting new dates at all at this point. All these films just keep getting pushed further and further, so they might as well say “delayed indefinitely.”
  • matt_umatt_u better known as Mr. Roark
    It’s so silly to even be setting new dates at all at this point. All these films just keep getting pushed further and further, so they might as well say “delayed indefinitely.”

Yes. Depressing.
  • NickTwentyTwoNickTwentyTwo Vancouver, BC, Canada
    It’s so silly to even be setting new dates at all at this point. All these films just keep getting pushed further and further, so they might as well say “released now on all streaming platforms!”

FTFY ;)
    It’s so silly to even be setting new dates at all at this point. All these films just keep getting pushed further and further, so they might as well say “released now on all streaming platforms!”

FTFY ;)

If only that were true...

FTFY ;)

If only that were true...

The amount I'd pay for a digital download of NTTD today is getting embarrassing, as I've mentioned in the appropriate thread as well. :P
    Contraband wrote: »

Actually not new at all. Posted like two months ago by me, even before I found the versions with watermarks.

And it's not clean when some schmuck puts his stupid tag/logo/whatever on the photo

That first shot is really amazing.