No Time to Die production thread

Comments

• DonnyDB5DonnyDB5 Buffalo, New York
    So much of this movie reminds me of the coronavirus. You don’t know what to believe & there’s conflicting stories everywhere!
  • phantomvicesphantomvices Mother Base
  • ResurrectionResurrection Kolkata, India
    Lovely, Thanks @phantomvices
  • ContrabandContraband Sweden

Actually not new at all. Posted like two months ago by me, even before I found the versions with watermarks.

And it's not clean when some schmuck puts his stupid tag/logo/whatever on the photo
  • RichardTheBruceRichardTheBruce I'm motivated by my Duty.
    I just hope those scratches on the DB5 buff out.
  • AgentJamesBond007AgentJamesBond007 Vesper’s grave
    Not sure if this is new or not

ypus9v6emh451.jpg
  • TuxedoTuxedo Europe
    Cool picture!
  • QBranchQBranch Always have an escape plan. Mine is watching James Bond films.
    That one goes back to March. It's in the poster thread, with text though.
  • CraigMooreOHMSSCraigMooreOHMSS Dublin, Ireland
    edited June 2020 Posts: 8,009
    Well, this is interesting. Seemed inevitable. Wonder what date it'll move to. Edit: Looks like Wonder Woman is moving as well.

https://variety.com/2020/film/news/christopher-nolan-tenet-delayed-coronavirus-1234576169/

I wonder if they're going to use the Inception anniversary as a minor gauge to see how many people are willing to go to theatres?
  • RichardTheBruceRichardTheBruce I'm motivated by my Duty.
    edited June 2020 Posts: 12,914
    Hmm. So now I can see Inception on 17 July.

Inception-leap-of-faith.gif?fit=498%2C199&ssl=1
  • jabalijabali Los Angeles
    Well, this is interesting. Seemed inevitable. Wonder what date it'll move to. Edit: Looks like Wonder Woman is moving as well.

https://variety.com/2020/film/news/christopher-nolan-tenet-delayed-coronavirus-1234576169/

I wonder if they're going to use the Inception anniversary as a minor gauge to see how many people are willing to go to theatres?

Tenet was moved to a spot two weeks later, on July 31 (at least in the states). I think you’re right about using Inception to test the waters before the release.

• CraigMooreOHMSSCraigMooreOHMSS Dublin, Ireland
    Wonder Woman 1984 has now moved to October 2nd.

It’s so silly to even be setting new dates at all at this point. All these films just keep getting pushed further and further, so they might as well say “delayed indefinitely.”
  • matt_umatt_u better known as Mr. Roark
    FoxRox wrote: »
    It’s so silly to even be setting new dates at all at this point. All these films just keep getting pushed further and further, so they might as well say “delayed indefinitely.”

Yes. Depressing.
  • NickTwentyTwoNickTwentyTwo Vancouver, BC, Canada
    It’s so silly to even be setting new dates at all at this point. All these films just keep getting pushed further and further, so they might as well say “released now on all streaming platforms!”

FTFY ;)
    It’s so silly to even be setting new dates at all at this point. All these films just keep getting pushed further and further, so they might as well say “released now on all streaming platforms!”

FTFY ;)

If only that were true...

FTFY ;)

If only that were true...

The amount I'd pay for a digital download of NTTD today is getting embarrassing, as I've mentioned in the appropriate thread as well. :P
    Contraband wrote: »

Actually not new at all. Posted like two months ago by me, even before I found the versions with watermarks.

And it's not clean when some schmuck puts his stupid tag/logo/whatever on the photo

That first shot is really amazing.
  • DaltonCraig007DaltonCraig007 They say, "Evil prevails when good men fail to act." What they ought to say is, "Evil prevails."
    edited June 2020 Posts: 15,686
    One film has left Bond month: Godzilla vs Kong has been delayed from November 2020 (5 days before NTTD) to April 2021.
  • DonnyDB5DonnyDB5 Buffalo, New York
    It’s inevitable NTTD will move again. We will probably be looking at April 21.
  • MakeshiftPythonMakeshiftPython “Baja?!”
    Time is definitely closing in on Bond.
    One film has left Bond month: Godzilla vs Kong has been delayed from November 2020 (5 days before NTTD) to April 2021.

I’ll take this opportunity to say that King of the Monsters kicked ass; loved it. Don’t know how they can up the stakes from there for Godzilla v Kong.
    I was already prepared for more bad news. Everything will probably end up being pushed to 2021, and maybe beyond. Who knows at this rate.
  • DaltonCraig007DaltonCraig007 They say, "Evil prevails when good men fail to act." What they ought to say is, "Evil prevails."
    Beijing Cinemas Ordered To Remain Shut As New Covid-19 cases emerge.

Chinese authorities on Friday put another nail in the coffin for China’s film sector, formally announcing that cinemas in Beijing must remain shut for the time being.

Although this new Beijing directive only applies to the capital, it indicates that the official winds are not blowing in favor of re-opening cinemas at this time. This will likely make other regions wary of resuming business even if they are currently at low coronavirus risk.

https://variety.com/2020/film/news/china-coronavirus-beijing-when-cinemas-reopening-1234633855/
    I can't wait for an out of shape, disheveled Craig to show up at the premiere when it does open. The contrast between a resting Craig and Bond on screen will be wondrous.
    I can't wait for an out of shape, disheveled Craig to show up at the premiere when it does open. The contrast between a resting Craig and Bond on screen will be wondrous.

Up next for Craig:

The Creed of Violence (pre-production). Playing Rawbone. He might be well trained when filming this later this year. Story takes place in 1910, as two men - an assassin and a government agent with a hidden connection to him - try to stop an organization behind an arms smuggling ring..

Purity (TV Series) (announced). As Andreas Wolf. Two Ep.

Knives Out 2 (announced). As Benoit Blanc.

• JamesBondKenyaJamesBondKenya Danny Boyle laughs to himself
    If tenet is successful they should push up the release of NTTD

1. Will Tenet even be able to release before NTTD?
    2. Push up the release of NTTD to when?
    edited June 2020 Posts: 3,018
  • edited June 2020 Posts: 12,243

I have my doubts we're going to end up getting any major new releases in 2020, but I completely get what you're saying. Of course, even if Tenet does release on time and does well, it's highly unlikely NTTD will be moved up. It would be nice though to finally get NTTD released and done without worrying about another wave of the virus later in the year.