No Time to Die production thread

Comments

• J_Bryce777J_Bryce777 San Francisco
    edited March 2020 Posts: 78
    007Blofeld wrote: »
    According to thier sources reshoots are happening for 12 to 14 days

We will see but I kind of call mod edit on that, especially as every topic they brought up started with saying "from rumor." That channel had been ragging on Bond for some time. It is pretty clear the decision was monetary. And when the Guardian is even supporting a decision about a Bond film, it must have been the right call. As disappointing a delay is.
  • 007Blofeld007Blofeld In the freedom of the West.
    edited March 2020 Posts: 3,126
    antovolk wrote: »

Hahahaha no, Fukunaga confirmed post production is done now.

I just saw that after I posted what would be minor tweaks? @antovolk

I just saw that after I posted

Yup he's finally seen his PS4. I wonder if I can friend him lol.

Based on his calendar thing he posted, anything that comes up during the 3D and Dolby Vision grade, which is what's left to do before the home media (Blu-ray, DVD) masters. At most would be changes to things like credits, maybe tiny bit if editing but for all intents and purposes everything is locked now.

Based on his calendar thing he posted, anything that comes up during the 3D and Dolby Vision grade, which is what's left to do before the home media (Blu-ray, DVD) masters. At most would be changes to things like credits, maybe tiny bit if editing but for all intents and purposes everything is locked now.

Ok
  • Anything by Midnight Edge is made up.

Also, yes, people are overreacting about this virus. In South Korea, with many people getting the virus, only 0,6% dies from it. Just like with a normal flu. In China, more people are recovering from the disease than new people getting it for almost two weeks now.
    In Italy 20.000 people die each year from the normal flu, in the US it's even way more.

Yes, we still have to be vigilant and keep testing, find a vaccine, wash your hands etc. But the people claiming it's some kind of apocalypse are nuts. Just like with SARS, the Mexican Flu etc.

Anything by Midnight Edge is made up.

Also, yes, people are overreacting about this virus. In South Korea, with many people getting the virus, only 0,6% dies from it. Just like with a normal flu. In China, more people are recovering from the disease than new people getting it for almost two weeks now.
    In Italy 20.000 people die each year from the normal flu, in the US it's even way more.

Yes, we still have to be vigilant and keep testing, find a vaccine, wash your hands etc. But the people claiming it's some kind of apocalypse are nuts. Just like with SARS, the Mexican Flu etc.

At least I could watch it. That one Australian dude I couldn't finish watching I felt my brain cells were dying. That guy shouldn't be allowed to call his show The James Bond Show. He doesn't deserve it.
  • J_Bryce777 wrote: »

At least I could watch it. That one Australian dude I couldn't finish watching I felt my brain cells were dying. That guy shouldn't be allowed to call his show The James Bond Show. He doesn't deserve it.

He's also very anti-new Star Trek and keeps claiming series like Picard and Discovery are failing and cancelled. Also the Star Trek boss Alex Kurtzman has been fired by CBS 6 times now, according to that nutter.
  • JamesCraigJamesCraig Ancient Rome
    J_Bryce777 wrote: »

He's also very anti-new Star Trek and keeps claiming series like Picard and Discovery are failing and cancelled. Also the Star Trek boss Alex Kurtzman has been fired by CBS 6 times now, according to that nutter.

Link with NTTD?

Gotta love YouTube.
    JamesCraig wrote: »

Link with NTTD?

The video 007Blofeld posted where they claimed 12-14 days of further reshoots planned.
  • echoecho 007 in New York
    They still have time to retitle the film to:

We Have All The Time in the World

Link with NTTD?

The video 007Blofeld posted where they claimed 12-14 days of further reshoots planned.

Yeah, but I meant all that he doesn't like this movie bs.

Or am I too tired? :-$
  • Maybe the delay fiasco will give us a better film with extra time for editing and making the words “death of him” even clearer than they already are. Oh and gun barrel in middle of film please!
    Maybe the delay fiasco will give us a better film with extra time for editing and making the words “death of him” even clearer than they already are. Oh and gun barrel in middle of film please!

😅
  • ResurrectionResurrection Kolkata, India
    ertert wrote: »
    The TF article said:
    Bond and Madeline reunite at a "safehouse" in Norway, which seems to be the cabin from the PTS, then they are "rudely" interrupted by a sudden appearance from Safin (guessing this is the scene in the song trailer where we see Safin sitting in what seems to be the same room as Madeline). This turns into the massive car chase with Safin commanding his private army from a helicopter. Then this turns into an "eerie" foot chase in the woods.

If that foot chase is anything like the finale of True Detective S1 we are in for a hell of a treat from Cary.

I wonder if this is before or after the assault on Safin's base and how it all fits together

If we believe this then all that rumour of Norway opening in that house with flashback of Madeline was not true i guess.

Link with NTTD?

Really I'm watching @JamesCraig I can't post? It was a harmless video speculation what else we have to talk about anyway with the delay and it was too late unfortunately I couldn't delete it after I saw antovolk's post.

Link with NTTD?

Really I'm watching @JamesCraig I can't post? It was a harmless video speculation what else we have to talk about anyway with the delay and it was too late unfortunately I couldn't delete it after I saw antovolk's post.

Please stop being such a crybaby. I never said that you cannot post it and my reaction wasn't even in response to one of your comments.

Like I said, I'm tired & thus grumpy.

oDX6aai.gif
    The TF article said:
    Bond and Madeline reunite at a "safehouse" in Norway, which seems to be the cabin from the PTS, then they are "rudely" interrupted by a sudden appearance from Safin (guessing this is the scene in the song trailer where we see Safin sitting in what seems to be the same room as Madeline). This turns into the massive car chase with Safin commanding his private army from a helicopter. Then this turns into an "eerie" foot chase in the woods.

If that foot chase is anything like the finale of True Detective S1 we are in for a hell of a treat from Cary.

I wonder if this is before or after the assault on Safin's base and how it all fits together

If we believe this then all that rumour of Norway opening in that house with flashback of Madeline was not true i guess.

Both things can be true.
    To put some humor to a bad situation I think this video is brilliant

That is hilarious! Thank you.
  • ThunderfingerThunderfinger Das Boot Hill
    This thread will reach a thousand pages.

Link with NTTD?

Please stop being such a crybaby. I never said that you cannot post it and my reaction wasn't even in response to one of your comments.

Like I said, I'm tired & thus grumpy.

oDX6aai.gif

I'm not a crybaby I just don't like people literally coming after me almost on every post I put out just to bug me or that's the way it feels. I could say the word hi and people would freak out on here. thats understandable I'm tired alot.
  • DoctorKaufmannDoctorKaufmann Can shoot you from Stuttgart and still make it look like suicide.
    Denbigh wrote: »
    Other studios have more properties they can rely on tbh. This the biggest property MGM and EON have, so to release the film in April and suffer such a big loss at the box office, while causing backlash with the film's contents, would be ill advised.

Yep that's why I say they have to play it safe now they have no choice now they burned all their get out of jail free cards. Now they have to do this to make just a profit.
    I don't really understand what you mean though? The film's done. As other people have mentioned, the only thing that's gonna change by November is some new bits of marketing, maybe one final edit which won't change much and maybe some music changes but nothing drastic that'll effect characters or story.

I mean they painted themselves in such a corner they can't risk anything even if it came out in April people could have claimed back when they did push it to April only because of box office and it turns out it wasn't we simply don't know what is going on behind the scenes. But it seems strange why they would wait so long I know it's a bad virus and the film is done but that doesn't mean they are totally satisfied and can't change who knows what they will change or won't we know nothing at this point. We will only know the final product and after the film is out.

Maybe because the time frame for a big summer release were already packed, soi they could not or did not want to squeeze this movie in with bigger competion at the box office? Release dates are not decided randomly and on short notice.
  • ContrabandContraband Sweden
    shamelord wrote: »
    Contraband wrote: »
    Let's go back to the thread topic, shall we?

Stunt team:
    Far left - Oliver Schneider, supervising stunt coordinator
    Second from right - Jean-Charles Rousseau, one of Craigs stunt-doubles (all the stuntwork in Jamaica).
    Asian guy - Patrick Vo, fight choreographer

The remaing two I do not know but I'm sure you guys do?

ZUOLF8H.jpg

This photo was taken the day I did an interview with the team. All very nice guys. A very pleasing day for everyone.
    So from left to right:
    Olivier Schneider, supervising stunt coordinator
    Yves Girard, 2nd Unit stunt coordinator
    Jean-Charles Rousseau, DC's main stunt-double (it's him you see under the sparks in Cuba in the Fukunaga video)
    Patrick Vo, fight arranger
    Gregory Loffredo, Assistant fight arranger

They will be featured in the next Le Bond magazine from Club James Bond France.
    https://jamesbond007.net/le-bond/
    https://jamesbond007.net/produit/adherer-au-club/#
    Great luxury magazines in French that have been produced for a couple of decades now.
    Recently we have been interviewing George Lazenby, Ola Rapace, Götz Otto, John Glen and many more.

lcb2fVa.jpg

@shamelord Thanks for all the info. Super!!!

BTW: I have, as a crew member, worked with Ola Rapace when he played a police in swedish crime movie series Wallander (13 movies) back in 2004-2006

Also worked with Britt Ekland and Isabella Scorupco for those who cares.
  • ResurrectionResurrection Kolkata, India
    The TF article said:

Both things can be true.

How?

Haha good find @007Blofeld
    Other studios have more properties they can rely on tbh. This the biggest property MGM and EON have, so to release the film in April and suffer such a big loss at the box office, while causing backlash with the film's contents, would be ill advised.

Yep that's why I say they have to play it safe now they have no choice now they burned all their get out of jail free cards. Now they have to do this to make just a profit.
    I don't really understand what you mean though? The film's done. As other people have mentioned, the only thing that's gonna change by November is some new bits of marketing, maybe one final edit which won't change much and maybe some music changes but nothing drastic that'll effect characters or story.

I mean they painted themselves in such a corner they can't risk anything even if it came out in April people could have claimed back when they did push it to April only because of box office and it turns out it wasn't we simply don't know what is going on behind the scenes. But it seems strange why they would wait so long I know it's a bad virus and the film is done but that doesn't mean they are totally satisfied and can't change who knows what they will change or won't we know nothing at this point. We will only know the final product and after the film is out.

Maybe because the time frame for a big summer release were already packed, soi they could not or did not want to squeeze this movie in with bigger competion at the box office? Release dates are not decided randomly and on short notice.

I know that. What's going on in the summer slot besides top gun and wonder woman and ff9?

I know that. What's going on in the summer slot besides top gun and wonder woman and ff9?

Perhaps IMAX had something to do with that schedule too.
  • ggl007ggl007 www.archivo007.com Spain, España
    Just a line to thank @Contraband 's work again. You're the man.
  • mtmmtm United Kingdom

Perhaps IMAX had something to do with that schedule too.

Good point: I imagine the IMAX screens can be tough to book..?