NFL Thread

Comments

• Last_Rat_StandingLast_Rat_Standing Long Neck Ice Cold Beer Never Broke My Heart
    FoxRox wrote: »
    Well, the Ravens looked okay today, but we should have scored more :P

@007Blofeld congrats on the Vikings win! Hope you all grate some cheese down the line too ;)

To think I was about to buy tickets and head down for the Ravens-Dolphina game.
  • 007Blofeld007Blofeld In the freedom of the West.
    edited September 2019 Posts: 3,126
    007Blofeld wrote: »
    Skol Vikings!

Skol

Still
    Keeps
    On
    Losing

@Last_Rat_Standing I saw that coming seen that tossed around social media hopefully rodgers doesn't run into A. Barr 😊 go pack up and go home. 😉
    edited September 2019 Posts: 3,126
    Well, the Ravens looked okay today, but we should have scored more :P

@007Blofeld congrats on the Vikings win! Hope you all grate some cheese down the line too ;)

@FoxRox yeah the purple teams did excellent today our game was done in the first quarter and the dolphins were done too by the first quarter. Yeah it was a Good start to the season should be a good game next week hopefully not another tie. 😉
    The Patriots are destroying the Steelers and they get Antonio Brown.
    33 to 3 the final they probably will be 16-0.
    Well a winning start which is the key thing! Tight result of course but they all count and as in most sports, Its a results driven business.
    edited November 2019 Posts: 3,126
    What a way to end a pro football game never scene a brawl like that with players taking helmets and swinging at players and kicking people on the ground. Miles Garrett will be done for the year.
    Thrilled with our win over the 49ers last week! :-bd Obviously they are clearly in the driving seat though. Cannot see the Cardinals doing us a favour this weekend as it is our bye week.
    The Bears have a lost season, and the faster we move on from Trubisky the better; scary to see how much he regressed after a decent season last year. The o-line is atrocious too.

The Ravens have been the best I’ve seen them in many years. I think we have as good of odds to win the Super Bowl as anyone as of right now. Jackson is special, and we have a very balanced team.
    Looks like miles Garrett is done for the year and playoffs
    I love my Ravens :)
    Pleased with my Seahawks with another important win against the Eagles at the weekend! :-bd
    Thanks for wasting a 14-2 season Ravens. Much appreciated.
    Vikings had a good run but our o-line collapsed like always
    Shocked the Ravens lost. Rooting for my Seahawks to do the business later, but it will be a tough task away at Green Bay.
    KC trying to make Baltimore look good by comparison. Geez.
    RogueAgent wrote: »
    Shocked the Ravens lost. Rooting for my Seahawks to do the business later, but it will be a tough task away at Green Bay.

Yeah Green Bay never loses at home for a multitude of reasons.
    You sure can’t bet on anything in the playoffs, especially this year. I don’t think anything left could surprise me.
  • edited January 2020 Posts: 12,270
    And now Houston’s trying to give it away?

EDIT: Houston’s defense... wow. The most embarrassing, inept output I’ve seen from any unit all season.
    And now Houston’s trying to give it away?

EDIT: Houston’s defense... wow. The most embarrassing, inept output I’ve seen from any unit all season.

It's just how the packers are I guess definitely quite comeback by kc and then put up 51 points.
    Gutted my Seahawks lost at Green Bay, but to be honest I was half expecting it!

It seems like they couldn't stop anyone in the first half.

Not seen any of it my friend being over in the UK. I just accepted the result and went to work. :))

Not seen any of it my friend being over in the UK. I just accepted the result and went to work. :))

I guess that's what highlights are for.
  • Last_Rat_StandingLast_Rat_Standing Long Neck Ice Cold Beer Never Broke My Heart
    If Green Bay upsets San Francisco on Sunday imma run butt naked through Legoland in excitement. Since that's where I'll be.

However I'm not too interested in watching the Super Bowl from jail.
  • DragonpolDragonpol https://thebondologistblog.blogspot.com
    edited January 2020 Posts: 17,810
    Here is a link to the original NFL thread that was mentioned a while ago:

https://www.mi6community.com/discussion/9904/the-nfl-thread

I guess that's what highlights are for.

True, but I have moved on now. :)) ;) :-bd
  • edited January 2020 Posts: 12,270
    Good riddance Green Bay. Well I didn’t get my teams in the big game, but I’m cool with the ones who made it. Chiefs and 49ers have earned their place. It certainly feels like the freshest Super Bowl we’ve gotten in a long while; so glad New England isn’t there this time.
    Good riddance Green Bay. Well I didn’t get my teams in the big game, but I’m cool with the ones who made it. Chiefs and 49ers have earned their place. It certainly feels like the freshest Super Bowl we’ve gotten in a long while; so glad New England isn’t there this time.

This going to be one fast paced super bowl. It could be a track meet.
This discussion has been closed.