NFL Thread

13»

Comments

• Sad to see my local team lose (and definitely was expecting the blowout that happened), but happy not to see New England making it as well.
  • 007Blofeld007Blofeld In the freedom of the West.
    edited January 2020 Posts: 3,126
    There's one thing we can count on being in the super bowl the No Time To Die Trailer 2.
    JamesStock wrote: »
    Sad to see my local team lose (and definitely was expecting the blowout that happened), but happy not to see New England making it as well.

You are a packers fan or titans?
    As a neutral I wish both teams all the best for the Superbowl!!! :-bd
    I don’t mind who wins too much either way, though my biggest preference is 49ers simply to get Robbie Gould a ring. He was a great kicker for the Bears.
    It's hard to say who will win they are pretty even
    edited February 2020 Posts: 3,126
    Congratulations to the Kansas City Chiefs Pat Mahomes is one heck of a quarterback. He will be in the super bowl alot.
    Congrats Chiefs. Well-earned. Very happy for Andy Reid most of all.
    FoxRox wrote: »
    Congrats Chiefs. Well-earned. Very happy for Andy Reid most of all.

Same here
    Well done to the Kansas City Chiefs!!!! <:-P =D>
  • DwayneDwayne New York City
    As a New York Jets fan, I’m glad to see a member of the old American Football League (AFL) win (excluding the Patriots and Tom Brady, of course!). I remember the days of Len Dawson, Otis Taylor, Willie Lanier and Hank “65 Toss Power Trap” Stram very well. And, naturally, cheered that team on as they won Super Bowl IV back in January 1970.

Dwayne wrote: »
    As a New York Jets fan, I’m glad to see a member of the old American Football League (AFL) win (excluding the Patriots and Tom Brady, of course!). I remember the days of Len Dawson, Otis Taylor, Willie Lanier and Hank “65 Toss Power Trap” Stram very well. And, naturally, cheered that team on as they won Super Bowl IV back in January 1970.

@Dwayne great memories of failure for my favorite team.
  • DarthDimiDarthDimi Behind you!Moderator
This discussion has been closed.