NFL Thread

007Blofeld007Blofeld Minnesota USA
The American football thread talking all things NFL
«13

Comments

  • Posts: 9,570
    Bears suck once again. Hoping the Ravens are substantially better.
  • 007Blofeld007Blofeld Minnesota USA
    Posts: 2,652
    FoxRox wrote: »
    Bears suck once again. Hoping the Ravens are substantially better.

    What happened I missed the game?
  • Posts: 9,570
    007Blofeld wrote: »
    FoxRox wrote: »
    Bears suck once again. Hoping the Ravens are substantially better.

    What happened I missed the game?

    No offense to speak of. Threw the ball way too much with no success. Defense was fine but if you don’t score you can’t win. 10-3 Packers. My hopes for the season are completely shot.

    My team in Baltimore better have something better planned.
  • 007Blofeld007Blofeld Minnesota USA
    Posts: 2,652
    FoxRox wrote: »
    007Blofeld wrote: »
    FoxRox wrote: »
    Bears suck once again. Hoping the Ravens are substantially better.

    What happened I missed the game?

    No offense to speak of. Threw the ball way too much with no success. Defense was fine but if you don’t score you can’t win. 10-3 Packers. My hopes for the season are completely shot.

    My team in Baltimore better have something better planned.

    I will have to watch highlights I heard it was a defense game.
  • Last_Rat_StandingLast_Rat_Standing South Florida
    Posts: 3,275
    Go Pack Go!
  • Posts: 11,753
    Have we not got one of these or am I going mad?
  • talos7talos7 New Orleans
    Posts: 4,877
    Go Saints!
  • Posts: 11,753
    Go Seahawks!!!! \m/
  • Last_Rat_StandingLast_Rat_Standing South Florida
    Posts: 3,275
    RogueAgent wrote: »
    Have we not got one of these or am I going mad?

    I think we did at one point.
  • 007Blofeld007Blofeld Minnesota USA
    edited September 2019 Posts: 2,652
    RogueAgent wrote: »
    Have we not got one of these or am I going mad?

    @RogueAgent I thought we did but I can't find it I want more American sports threads on here not taking shots or anything. Spread the word around.
  • 007Blofeld007Blofeld Minnesota USA
    Posts: 2,652
    Skol Vikings!
  • Posts: 11,753
    007Blofeld wrote: »
    RogueAgent wrote: »
    Have we not got one of these or am I going mad?

    @RogueAgent I thought we did but I can't find it I want more American sports threads on here not taking shots or anything. Spread the word around.

    Want to come to America to take in a Baseball, Basketball, Ice Hockey, and NFL game. Was gutted when the Seahawks played the Raiders in London but unable to get a ticket.
  • 007Blofeld007Blofeld Minnesota USA
    Posts: 2,652
    RogueAgent wrote: »
    007Blofeld wrote: »
    RogueAgent wrote: »
    Have we not got one of these or am I going mad?

    @RogueAgent I thought we did but I can't find it I want more American sports threads on here not taking shots or anything. Spread the word around.

    Want to come to America to take in a Baseball, Basketball, Ice Hockey, and NFL game. Was gutted when the Seahawks played the Raiders in London but unable to get a ticket.

    Yeah it is a great experience very unique.
  • 007Blofeld007Blofeld Minnesota USA
    Posts: 2,652
    Speaking of the Raiders what does everyone think about Antonio Brown being released?
  • 007Blofeld wrote: »
    Speaking of the Raiders what does everyone think about Antonio Brown being released?

    He's a clown
  • 007Blofeld007Blofeld Minnesota USA
    edited September 2019 Posts: 2,652
    007Blofeld wrote: »
    Speaking of the Raiders what does everyone think about Antonio Brown being released?

    He's a clown

    @AgentJamesBond007 Haha yeah think he is bound to be in New England that would be scary.
  • Last_Rat_StandingLast_Rat_Standing South Florida
    Posts: 3,275
    007Blofeld wrote: »
    007Blofeld wrote: »
    Speaking of the Raiders what does everyone think about Antonio Brown being released?

    He's a clown

    @AgentJamesBond007 Haha yeah think he is bound to be in New England that would be scary.

    Yup league minimum and have Brady throwing 15 TDs to him this season. I'll freaking lose it if that happens.
  • edited September 2019 Posts: 9,570
    Brown is such a poison. I hope he comes nowhere near my two teams. No amount of talent is worth the toxicity he brings to a locker room.
  • 007Blofeld007Blofeld Minnesota USA
    edited September 2019 Posts: 2,652
    Looks like Brown is a Patriot. @LastRatStanding looks like the Patriots are Super Bowl Champions again.
  • 007Blofeld007Blofeld Minnesota USA
    Posts: 2,652
    This is a bit old now but it makes me laugh every time
  • Posts: 9,570
    007Blofeld wrote: »
    This is a bit old now but it makes me laugh every time

    It’s great. The one thing that can make Bears fans laugh right now :( I’ll be closely following the action tomorrow! Go Ravens!
  • 007Blofeld007Blofeld Minnesota USA
    Posts: 2,652
    FoxRox wrote: »
    007Blofeld wrote: »
    This is a bit old now but it makes me laugh every time

    It’s great. The one thing that can make Bears fans laugh right now :( I’ll be closely following the action tomorrow! Go Ravens!

    @FoxRox who the ravens play?
  • Posts: 9,570
    007Blofeld wrote: »
    FoxRox wrote: »
    007Blofeld wrote: »
    This is a bit old now but it makes me laugh every time

    It’s great. The one thing that can make Bears fans laugh right now :( I’ll be closely following the action tomorrow! Go Ravens!

    @FoxRox who the ravens play?

    We’ve got the Dolphins in Miami.
  • 007Blofeld007Blofeld Minnesota USA
    edited September 2019 Posts: 2,652
    FoxRox wrote: »
    007Blofeld wrote: »
    FoxRox wrote: »
    007Blofeld wrote: »
    This is a bit old now but it makes me laugh every time

    It’s great. The one thing that can make Bears fans laugh right now :( I’ll be closely following the action tomorrow! Go Ravens!

    @FoxRox who the ravens play?

    We’ve got the Dolphins in Miami.

    Ok we play the Falcons at home.
  • Posts: 9,570
    007Blofeld wrote: »
    FoxRox wrote: »
    007Blofeld wrote: »
    FoxRox wrote: »
    007Blofeld wrote: »
    This is a bit old now but it makes me laugh every time

    It’s great. The one thing that can make Bears fans laugh right now :( I’ll be closely following the action tomorrow! Go Ravens!

    @FoxRox who the ravens play?

    We’ve got the Dolphins in Miami.

    Ok we play the Falcons at home.

    Vikings-Falcons should be a good one!
  • 007Blofeld007Blofeld Minnesota USA
    Posts: 2,652
    FoxRox wrote: »
    007Blofeld wrote: »
    FoxRox wrote: »
    007Blofeld wrote: »
    FoxRox wrote: »
    007Blofeld wrote: »
    This is a bit old now but it makes me laugh every time

    It’s great. The one thing that can make Bears fans laugh right now :( I’ll be closely following the action tomorrow! Go Ravens!

    @FoxRox who the ravens play?

    We’ve got the Dolphins in Miami.

    Ok we play the Falcons at home.

    Vikings-Falcons should be a good one!

    Yeah we will see what team shows up as I always say.
  • Posts: 9,570
    007Blofeld wrote: »
    FoxRox wrote: »
    007Blofeld wrote: »
    FoxRox wrote: »
    007Blofeld wrote: »
    FoxRox wrote: »
    007Blofeld wrote: »
    This is a bit old now but it makes me laugh every time

    It’s great. The one thing that can make Bears fans laugh right now :( I’ll be closely following the action tomorrow! Go Ravens!

    @FoxRox who the ravens play?

    We’ve got the Dolphins in Miami.

    Ok we play the Falcons at home.

    Vikings-Falcons should be a good one!

    Yeah we will see what team shows up as I always say.

    I get that. The Bears were a serious letdown. Things might change but that offense really took the wind out of my sails for my hopes about the team haha.
  • Last_Rat_StandingLast_Rat_Standing South Florida
    edited September 2019 Posts: 3,275
    007Blofeld wrote: »
    Skol Vikings!

    Skol

    Still
    Keeps
    On
    Losing
  • Posts: 9,570
    Well, the Ravens looked okay today, but we should have scored more :P

    @007Blofeld congrats on the Vikings win! Hope you all grate some cheese down the line too ;)
  • Posts: 11,753
    Going to bed shortly in the UK, hoping to wake up to a Seahawks win come the early hours when I check in the morning?!!!
Sign In or Register to comment.