BOND SCRIPTS

1457910

Comments

  • Posts: 2
    I am sleeping not 40 yds From all the P and W screen plays....
  • MrBondMrBond Station S
    Posts: 2,044
    The holy grails is probably Purvis&Wades script for DAD (not the shooting script) and their version of QoS. Albeit they are nearly impossible to get as far as I know.
  • Posts: 2
    I may have a read
  • edited October 2019 Posts: 21
    Does anybody have the earlier drafts for Spectre? The ones where M/Tanner turns out to be a bad guy? Also, is there a shooting script for DAD available?

    Here is a later draft of GoldenEye. It's not quite the shooting script, but it's close.
    https://drive.google.com/file/d/1iVroEx15JuRb3Q6C-Fh1-zpwYimQWOWd/view?usp=sharing
  • Posts: 12,283
    MI6Agent wrote: »
    Does anybody have the earlier drafts for Spectre? The ones where M/Tanner turns out to be a bad guy? Also, is there a shooting script for DAD available?

    Here is a later draft of GoldenEye. It's not quite the shooting script, but it's close.
    https://drive.google.com/file/d/1iVroEx15JuRb3Q6C-Fh1-zpwYimQWOWd/view?usp=sharing

    No gunbarrel in this script. I suppose it was a safe assumption it would be included.
  • ResurrectionResurrection Kolkata, India
    Posts: 2,541
    I did had a leak script where tanner turned out to be the mole but don't Know if I still have or not.
  • ToTheRight wrote: »
    MI6Agent wrote: »
    Does anybody have the earlier drafts for Spectre? The ones where M/Tanner turns out to be a bad guy? Also, is there a shooting script for DAD available?

    Here is a later draft of GoldenEye. It's not quite the shooting script, but it's close.
    https://drive.google.com/file/d/1iVroEx15JuRb3Q6C-Fh1-zpwYimQWOWd/view?usp=sharing

    No gunbarrel in this script. I suppose it was a safe assumption it would be included.

    I didn't even think about that until now. I suppose by now you've noticed the tidbits of different/extra dialogue?
  • Posts: 12,283
    MI6Agent wrote: »
    ToTheRight wrote: »
    MI6Agent wrote: »
    Does anybody have the earlier drafts for Spectre? The ones where M/Tanner turns out to be a bad guy? Also, is there a shooting script for DAD available?

    Here is a later draft of GoldenEye. It's not quite the shooting script, but it's close.
    https://drive.google.com/file/d/1iVroEx15JuRb3Q6C-Fh1-zpwYimQWOWd/view?usp=sharing

    No gunbarrel in this script. I suppose it was a safe assumption it would be included.

    I didn't even think about that until now. I suppose by now you've noticed the tidbits of different/extra dialogue?

    Definitely some differences in the dialogue.
  • I have the published copy of the shooting script, which is even closer to the final film. Obviously, there are still some differences there.
  • PropertyOfALadyPropertyOfALady Colders Federation CEO
    Posts: 3,557
    I did had a leak script where tanner turned out to be the mole but don't Know if I still have or not.

    Interesting. I thought there were only three leaked ones.
  • I thought so too, but apparently there's at least one other.
  • MartinBondMartinBond Trying not to muck it up again
    Posts: 833
    Before you ask I not give any copy of them, only trade them against copy of scripts I doesn't have (or the GoldenEye workprint).
    Then is there any reason to post, other than to gloat and/or show off?

    Anyway, doing some field research on our OHMSS podcast next month, I'm curious to know if anyone has a script or information on any/or all changes?
    Could be PM'd as well, would be much appreciated.
  • PropertyOfALadyPropertyOfALady Colders Federation CEO
    Posts: 3,557
    MartinBond wrote: »
    Before you ask I not give any copy of them, only trade them against copy of scripts I doesn't have (or the GoldenEye workprint).
    Then is there any reason to post, other than to gloat and/or show off?

    Anyway, doing some field research on our OHMSS podcast next month, I'm curious to know if anyone has a script or information on any/or all changes?
    Could be PM'd as well, would be much appreciated.

    For this, that Charles Helfenstein book on it might be a good starting point.
  • ResurrectionResurrection Kolkata, India
    edited October 2019 Posts: 2,541
    I did had a leak script where tanner turned out to be the mole but don't Know if I still have or not.

    Interesting. I thought there were only three leaked ones.

    I don't remember which one it was but yes I do remember tanner to be a mole in one of them. I'll have to look.
  • PropertyOfALadyPropertyOfALady Colders Federation CEO
    Posts: 3,557
    Keep us updated.
  • Just in case he can't find it, does anyone else have it?
  • On another note, I recently discovered that Michael France wrote a second draft for GoldenEye, dated April 15, 1994. There's also apparently another first draft, titled "Bond 17", dated March 11, 1994. Anyone know anything about these?
  • ChriskarrChriskarr Spain
    Posts: 44
    Any news about the bond XVI draft written by richard maibaum and michael wilson of november 1987?
  • ChriskarrChriskarr Spain
    Posts: 44
    MI6Agent wrote: »
    On another note, I recently discovered that Michael France wrote a second draft for GoldenEye, dated April 15, 1994. There's also apparently another first draft, titled "Bond 17", dated March 11, 1994. Anyone know anything about these?

    I don't know anything about it. Where did you get the information? Do you have any summary or information about it?
  • Posts: 2,292
    Spy novelist and Bond scholar Jeremy Duns has just published an article on Joseph Heller's drafts of Casino Royale:

    "Catch 007: how Joseph Heller almost wrote Casino Royale"

    You'll need to register for a free Sunday Times account to read the article.
  • Posts: 21
    Chriskarr wrote: »
    MI6Agent wrote: »
    On another note, I recently discovered that Michael France wrote a second draft for GoldenEye, dated April 15, 1994. There's also apparently another first draft, titled "Bond 17", dated March 11, 1994. Anyone know anything about these?

    I don't know anything about it. Where did you get the information? Do you have any summary or information about it?

    Sorry for my late response. I don't have any information about them other than the title pages attached (from the USC Cinematic Arts Library).

    https://drive.google.com/file/d/1Yt33FrEeewDsSM-Hyamaj53baNFKfcsg/view?usp=sharing
    https://drive.google.com/file/d/1o1sC75qcHEAvOrEMhN9lM7Wm7dsJyoNy/view?usp=sharing
  • ChriskarrChriskarr Spain
    edited May 2020 Posts: 44
    Wow, so Michael France wrote three drafts before Timothy Dalton resigned. Would he read them before resigning?
    Hopefully we can read them as the first draft.
    Good job, MI6Agent
  • Posts: 21
    I would love to get my hands on those drafts, but unfortunately the library couldn't photocopy them (kinda figures). But I'm planning a trip to LA sometime, solely for the purpose of reading scripts. If I get a chance to look at those two, I will be sure to take extensive notes.
  • Agent_OneAgent_One Ireland
    edited May 2020 Posts: 280
    @MartinBond it's not the script itself, but I found a rundown of the differences in it. https://hmssweblog.wordpress.com/2018/03/26/ohmss-script-train-of-the-dead-other-surprises/
  • Posts: 21
    Speaking of GoldenEye, there is supposedly a third draft and a "second polish" that Jeffrey Caine worked on. Does anyone have any knowledge on the differences between the two?
  • Posts: 730
    MI6Agent wrote: »
    If I get a chance to look at those two, I will be sure to take extensive notes.

    Don't forget to take extensive notes on the Jinx's movie one.

  • ChriskarrChriskarr Spain
    edited May 2020 Posts: 44
    MI6Agent wrote: »
    If I get a chance to look at those two, I will be sure to take extensive notes.

    Don't forget to take extensive notes on the Jinx's movie one.

    And a rare John Cork outline draft screenplay

    Box 18, Folder 18 Outline

    Box 19, Folder 28 Treatment

  • ChriskarrChriskarr Spain
    Posts: 44
    MI6Agent wrote: »
    Speaking of GoldenEye, there is supposedly a third draft and a "second polish" that Jeffrey Caine worked on. Does anyone have any knowledge on the differences between the two?
    I don't know what differences there will be. I have never read or been able to read those drafts.
  • Posts: 178
    Are there any unauthorized screenplays or is this not the place for that?
  • Posts: 21
    I'm pretty sure most leaked screenplays are unauthorized lol.
Sign In or Register to comment.