NTTD - Official Trailer Discussion Thread - First trailer OUT NOW (MINOR SPOILERS ALLOWED)

Comments

I'm ready to rank this film in the top 5 just based on that 14 second clip.
  • Anyone got a link to that trailer music? That was a badass version of the Bond theme!
  • Fire_and_Ice_ReturnsFire_and_Ice_Returns I am trying to get away from this mountan!
    edited December 2019 Posts: 23,104
    That shot of Bond with sun glasses is hands down one of the best moments of his tenure, that was fricking awesome
    That shot of Bond with sun glassed is hands down one of the best moments of his tenure, that was fricking awesome

I would say that was my favorite part, but the whole thing is so cool - and we don't even have the full trailer!!! Certainly a classic, cool Bond moment already in the books.
    2Wint2Kidd wrote: »
    Anyone got a link to that trailer music? That was a badass version of the Bond theme!

Yes! Great version of the Bond theme!
  • DenbighDenbigh UK
    That shot of Bond with sun glassed is hands down one of the best moments of his tenure, that was fricking awesome
    It's almost like a painting, or an old-school James Bond movie where the backgrounds were painted in. Looks exquisite :D
  • Fire_and_Ice_ReturnsFire_and_Ice_Returns I am trying to get away from this mountan!
    FoxRox wrote: »

I would say that was my favorite part, but the whole thing is so cool - and we don't even have the full trailer!!! Certainly a classic, cool Bond moment already in the books.

That was a brilliantly set up shot
    I think they mean business with this film. It’s starting to flow
  • Seven_Point_Six_FiveSeven_Point_Six_Five Southern California
    source.gif

These are the moments we live for as Bond fans. I'm so glad to share it with this community! Wednesday is Bond all day for me; I will be tuning in to all the interviews and footage with much fervor. Luckily I don't have anything going on that day.
    I am hyped bring it on, I think I just watched that teaser 20 times in a row.
  • CraigMooreOHMSSCraigMooreOHMSS Dublin, Ireland
    Just a wild hunch here, but I have a feeling that characters being framed through windows will be a consistent visual motif in the film. We had one of Bond in Jamaica with the spear gun, and we have our villain here shot through fogged up glass.

Looks great.
  • 007Blofeld007Blofeld In the freedom of the West.
    that tease 😮
    2Wint2Kidd wrote: »
    Anyone got a link to that trailer music? That was a badass version of the Bond theme!

Sounds incredible, just from that snippet. Likely new Pfeifer Broz. music from the trailer itself -- I'm hyped just hoping there's an even longer, more fully realized version of it that we'll hear on Wednesday.

Standard Bond baseline carried in the strings but with overpowering percussion behind it. Chills.
  • jake24jake24 Sitting at your desk, kissing your lover, eating supper with your familyModerator
    Btw are we sure it's a teaser trailer on Wednesday, and not a full one?
  • The 14 second teaser we got just played on Sunday night football on NBC
  • edited December 2019 Posts: 157
    Bond has a fickle taste in clothes on this one.
    His first outfit is... a vampire collar...

Now seriously, we will get a trailer on wednesday, but are we not supposed to get a 60+ seconds teaser trailer first?
    jake24 wrote: »

The short snippet confirms it's not one that's been ready "since August" (or likely September) with the prominence of a finished Matera stunt shot on the scale of the bike jump.

I'd say we're in for something quite special...
  • CraigMooreOHMSSCraigMooreOHMSS Dublin, Ireland
    jake24 wrote: »

I think we may get a full one.
  • That'll whet our appetites for a couple days!
    Just freeze framed every shot, very interesting
  • TripAcesTripAces Universal Exports
    A trailer for the trailer? Me likey.
    Damn, gotta say, that these 14 seconds were a thrill, culminating in that really haunting image of the Marlene Dietrich mask.

Ooooooooooooo!!!!!!
  • DenbighDenbigh UK
    Just saw someone tweet "More like Ana de Armed" Hahaha :D
    I’m thinking we’re getting a full 2-3 minute trailer.
    To be honest I am thinking of avoiding trailers moving forward, I was always locked as its Bond, though I really don't want to see anymore
  • 007Blofeld007Blofeld In the freedom of the West.
    What a tease the end oh man!!
    That is a superb teaser trailer
  • DenbighDenbigh UK
    edited December 2019 Posts: 5,834
    Is there any chance we could get a little something tomorrow as well? Maybe a still or another teaser poster or summin'? Probably wishful thinking, but the tweet @007 put out about live updates got me thinking...
  • JeremyBondonJeremyBondon Seeking out odd jobs with Oddjob @Tangier
    Oh lawd I'm glad I'm alive. "Superb mr. Bond, superb!"
  • dominicgreenedominicgreene The Eternal QOS Defender
    The last frame is definitely the masked guy from the first behind the scenes stuff we saw.

RB-COMPOSITE-BOND.jpg?strip=all&quality=100&w=1200&h=800&crop=1

White face, you can see the outlines of a light coloured coat and the black turtleneck.