No Time to Die production thread

Comments

Looks like the Faroe island.

New info: France will get an official title - now revealed as Mourir peut attendre - announcement with some official artwork on Saturday.
  • ContrabandContraband Sweden
    NTTD now in post-production if we go by IMDB.
  • BennyBenny In the shadowsAdministrator, Moderator
    Contraband wrote: »

I think they're basing that possibly from everyone thinking that the recent stories of Craig being drunk at the wrap party (in Matera) in the press.
  • edited October 2019 Posts: 3,164
    shamelord wrote: »
    Looks like the Faroe island.

New info: France will get an official title - now revealed as Mourir peut attendre - announcement with some official artwork on Saturday.

So Saturday is the day then...? Is there a link to anywhere saying this about the artwork?
    Benny wrote: »

I think they're basing that possibly from everyone thinking that the recent stories of Craig being drunk at the wrap party (in Matera) in the press.

Yeah you might be right.
  • TripAcesTripAces Universal Exports
    edited October 2019 Posts: 4,554
    Benny wrote: »

Yeah you might be right.

Anything is possible at this point. But I do believe that a film can be considered in "post" with re-shoots still to come. It could be that the actors who have cited a return to Pinewood may be doing just that: reshoots.

@peter is a good source on how this works.
    They probably have a few reshoots in pinewood or London on location and that’s it.

Seems 90% of it is done and over.

Craig shot mainly from may to October, this wasn’t as long a shoot as it is traditionally

If I recall correctly, Deadline confirmed Craig's ankle injury affected the shooting of the (supposedly) Cuban sequence that was scheduled for earlier in the year on the Pinewood backlot, which is part of the sequence that Ana de Armas is returning to the UK for to pick up in October.

So I assume they're at least still working on that. And perhaps whatever other studio work was scheduled for May when Craig was unexpectedly unavailable for -- what, at least 3 weeks or a month total?
    I want to know where the finale takes place or the last ten minutes
  • DenbighDenbigh UK
    edited October 2019 Posts: 5,869
    I think the video we saw of Craig was definitely him just saying goodbye to the cast and crew that worked in Matera. I'm sure the same goes for other locations they've filmed in but even without the video I feel like Matera was a huge undertaking for everyone involved, and deserved that kind of wrap, but filming is not over imo
    Can’t wait to see bond meet nomi in the Jamaican nightclub.
  • peterpeter Toronto
    They're definitely not wrapped; and yes-- rough footage, as @ColonelSun and @RC7 can attest is assembled for the dailies...

They're gearing up for post, yes.

In post?-- no.

(We still have pics coming out from shooting of rafter boats that include Nomi, Lea and Bond; guys... shoot's on for the next few weeks)

• TripAcesTripAces Universal Exports
    peter wrote: »
    They're definitely not wrapped; and yes-- rough footage, as @ColonelSun and @RC7 can attest is assembled for the dailies...

In post?-- no.

(We still have pics coming out from shooting of rafter boats that include Nomi, Lea and Bond; guys... shoot's on for the next few weeks)

giphy.gif
  • What are some of the crew doing at RAF Brize Norton?
    peter wrote: »

In post?-- no.

Just a heads up. Those boat pics was posted on my twitter these past few days by some italian guy who took them 25 sept, standing on the beach. And he explained also that he tried to enlarge the pics but it ended up looking weird.

Incase it hasn’t already been mentioned, I just heard on the radio that Craig and Malek shared a big kiss because they finally nailed a difficult scene together. Malek made a comment like “does this make me a Bond girl now?” :)
    kultschar wrote: »
    What are some of the crew doing at RAF Brize Norton?

How do we know it's that location?
  • mtmmtm United Kingdom
    GGQ9Unh_d.jpg?maxwidth=640&shape=thumb&fidelity=medium

New from Lashana this morning....................................................doesn't look like Pinewood. Could they be in Norway or the Faroe Islands?

Gosh what a beautiful sky.
  • mtmmtm United Kingdom
    Official translations keep coming...

CONFIRMED TITLE TRANSLATIONS:

France: MOURIR PEUT ATTENDRE (Dying Can Wait)

I don't mind that for an English one! :)
  • mtmmtm United Kingdom
    edited October 2019 Posts: 14,945
    00Agent wrote: »
    Red_Snow wrote: »

The Global James Bond Day celebrations have began, not with a 10% 007 shop sale, but with a £5000 Bespoke Backgammon Set.

Does it come with trick dices?
    I wanna be able to say "Double sixes, fancy that" without looking down.

I hope it makes that lovely noise when you shake the dice!
    Has anyone else always found that sound effect oddly enjoyable? Just me? Okaaay... :D

Odd how it's not even vaguely similar to the one from the film- that's got a dark board and this one is light! And the gunbarrel counters are... nasty. Although I guess they're leather and metal edged which is a bit special.
  • 00Agent00Agent Any man who drinks Dom Perignon '52 can't be all bad.
    mtm wrote: »

The Global James Bond Day celebrations have began, not with a 10% 007 shop sale, but with a £5000 Bespoke Backgammon Set.

Has anyone else always found that sound effect oddly enjoyable? Just me? Okaaay... :D

Yeah you are right, i like it too, it oddly sticks out as it's the only sound you hear while the tension is brewing between Bond and Kamal.
  • mtmmtm United Kingdom
    edited October 2019 Posts: 14,945
    mtm wrote: »

Yeah you are right, i like it too, it oddly sticks out as it's the only sound you hear while the tension is brewing between Bond and Kamal.

Phew! Not just me :)
    I find it strangely relaxing!
  • DonnyDB5DonnyDB5 Buffalo, New York
    So I think it's safe to say the trailer is definitely not playing with Joker. I feel like we would've known by now.
  • People on this thread have kept saying "surely we'll have a trailer this week" and it keeps not happening.

I think the wisest strategy at this point is patience. EON are clearly playing a different game this time around.
    I mean, there's still GJB day tomorrow, but I'm not holding my breath.
    Yeah, I posted about this on Weds in the trailer thread, it's def not on Joker in the US.

Now let's see about later today/tomorrow...
  • Mendes4LyfeMendes4Lyfe The long road ahead
    Given the fact that there hasn't been a Bond film for over four years, you'd think that they would want to you know, market it. Get it out there. Being illusive and mysterious is really counterproductive at this point. There less than 6 months to go, even Skyfall and SP had trailers by now, and this is supposed to be Craigs final hurrah. What on earth are they waiting for?
    2 sec footage with Sting‘s daughter EliotSumner at Pinewood. Pretty good!

Given the fact that there hasn't been a Bond film for over four years, you'd think that they would want to you know, market it.
    LOL
    There’s still tomorrow. Let’s see what the day brings. If they skip out on tomorrow to release any content at all, then I truly have no idea what they’re planning.