No Time to Die production thread

Comments

• edited September 2019 Posts: 4,400
    00Heaven wrote: »
    Is she wearing Bond's shirt from that scene where he's got the blue coat on?

she's wearing the Henley that Bond is wearing in the earlier scene. I think she is smoking a cigarette. Damn, this is pretty sexy.

08.jpg
    18610906-7476361-image-a-19_1568791619502.jpg

Which means Daniel is topless...............................Yum.

I think having a younger, hipster director who clearly is a bit of playboy himself is having a big impression on this film.

being a 'feminist' doesn't mean you can't embrace sexuality. If anything Phoebe Waller-Bridge's 'Fleabag' is the perfect summation of this fact.
  • PavloPavlo Ukraine
    Univex wrote: »

Interesting that Cary and Linus shot this quiet romantic scene with IMAX cameras. It's not so common to use this type of camera to film such scenes. It definitely means that Cary wants to underline gorgeous view from the balcony.

I suspect that they filmed interior scenes in hotel room with 35 mm and smoothly transfer image from 35 to IMAX while one of the characters go to the balcony (logically and visually based change of aspect ratio). Must look great.
    In terms of aesthetics, as long as NTTD isn’t in 3D, I’ll be happy.

I must say, I’m not digging Bond’s outfits in Italy at all.

Great that they're infusing the film with some culture. This is part of what Bond is about, especially the Fleming novels. This sort of thing was sadly missing from the Brosnan movies.
  • edited September 2019 Posts: 6,677
    I think she is smoking a cigarette. Damn, this is pretty sexy.

She is not smoking a cigarette, @Pierce2Daniel, she's lighting a small piece of paper on fire and trowing it out of the balcony, just like we've see some people do during the filming, particularly the old lady on the balcony on top of Bond and Swann kissing.
    Bounine wrote: »
    I must say, I’m not digging Bond’s outfits in Italy at all.

Me neither.
  • ContrabandContraband Sweden
    What's the meaning of this?

rivadeiginepri
    It’s the Time of race horses ! poiché i cavalli di razza si vedono quando ci si arRiva @li @cary_fukunaga @linussandgren_dp #RivadeiGinepri #beachlife #OveVolanleFarfalle #Matera #NoTimeToDie #Bond25 🌴🌴 #LaSpiaggiaCheSaAmare

• matt_umatt_u better known as Mr. Roark
    Filming at the Marina di Pisticci beach is quite difficult to figure out. Words on the street is that it will feature the supposed wedding. SassiLive spoke about a "jamaican" party, so maybe Pisticci and Arcomagno are doubling for Jamaica.
    matt_u wrote: »
    Filming at the Marina di Pisticci beach is quite difficult to figure out. Words on the street is that it will feature the supposed wedding. SassiLive spoke about a "jamaican" party, so maybe Pisticci and Arcomagno are doubling for Jamaica.

Confusing to say the least.
    Yesterday:

• PavloPavlo Ukraine
    Contraband wrote: »

rivadeiginepri
    It’s the Time of race horses ! poiché i cavalli di razza si vedono quando ci si arRiva @li @cary_fukunaga @linussandgren_dp #RivadeiGinepri #beachlife #OveVolanleFarfalle #Matera #NoTimeToDie #Bond25 🌴🌴 #LaSpiaggiaCheSaAmare

https://www.instagram.com/rivadeiginepri/

There is also photo of Lea in IG story of this account with words that she arrives on the beach.
  • edited September 2019 Posts: 6,677
    Yesterday:

Strangling the man with his tie, right? Interrogatory scene, hence the boom stick. Very QOS. Burgundy ties will sell out in all gun shops ;)

I've been saying for ages that Bond should use a tie to strangle someone. And his watch as a knuckleduster.
  • PavloPavlo Ukraine
    We know that love scenes with James and Maddy (walking on the streets of Matera, balcon scene) are day before action set-pieces in Matera. I only curious why James, being not on active service, relaxing with Maddy, wore suit, tie on next day?..

I think maybe he made an offer to Maddy on that balcon and they decided to marry on next day. That's why he wore suit and Maddy wore that white dress. Probably before wedding James decided to visit Vesper grave as some sort of saying goodbye to that part of his life and then action is starting.

Pure speculation.
  • CraigMooreOHMSSCraigMooreOHMSS Dublin, Ireland
    And his watch as a knuckleduster.

Craig used his Omega as a knuckleduster in CR, during the sinking house sequence. It was, however, trimmed down to essentially nothing.

Honestly, it sounds cool on paper, but using your timekeeper in that way is only going to end badly for your fingers. ;)

• PavloPavlo Ukraine
    https://www.instagram.com/matt__06_/
    IG-story of this account shows that two Range Rovers that were spotted in Norway are in Matera now. Did we see them in Matera?
    Pavlo wrote: »
    IG-story of this account shows that two Range Rovers that were spotted in Norway are in Matera now. Did we see them in Matera?

Well we saw the V8Vantage coming out of some trucks, so the coastal line will now doubt double for Norway if the Range Rovers are there too.

I haven't seen them yet.
    Check out video in slider, nr 2

Wish she didn't stop filming after the last Aston. Was keen to see the Jags. And to hear them
  • ResurrectionResurrection Kolkata, India

she's wearing the Henley that Bond is wearing in the earlier scene. I think she is smoking a cigarette. Damn, this is pretty sexy.

08.jpg

I think having a younger, hipster director who clearly is a bit of playboy himself is having a big impression on this film.

being a 'feminist' doesn't mean you can't embrace sexuality. If anything Phoebe Waller-Bridge's 'Fleabag' is the perfect summation of this fact.

She seems a bit overdressed but frankly I can't complain. This will do for now. :D

rivadeiginepri

https://www.instagram.com/rivadeiginepri/

There is also photo of Lea in IG story of this account with words that she arrives on the beach.

If Lea is in an Italy/Jamaica scene...

08.jpg

She seems a bit overdressed but frankly I can't complain. This will do for now. :D

Yes, my expectations were much..uh uh...higher ;)
  • mtmmtm United Kingdom
    Check out video in slider, nr 2

Wow; seven of them! Amazing.

Funny to hear a ‘DB5’ with a modern electronic starter too :)
    edited September 2019 Posts: 3,018
    Today's filming. Footage in all sliders

• dominicgreenedominicgreene The Eternal QOS Defender
    I wonder if the set will become sentiment on Craig’s final day. Kind of like seeing Craig one last time as James Bond maybe. I know Craig wasn’t definitive about it but I just wonder if they’ll make a big deal about it in the future.
  • TripAcesTripAces Universal Exports
    The paper burning (along with the bonfires) are part of New Year's Eve burning rituals. At a time, this was also part of the Festa Della Bruna in the 19th c., but not followed anymore.
    TripAces wrote: »
    The paper burning (along with the bonfires) are part of New Year's Eve burning rituals. At a time, this was also part of the Festa Della Bruna in the 19th c., but not followed anymore.

Nice bit of info, @TripAces. Stellar research. Thank you.
  • imranbecksimranbecks Singapore
    And his watch as a knuckleduster.

Craig used his Omega as a knuckleduster in CR, during the sinking house sequence. It was, however, trimmed down to essentially nothing.

Honestly, it sounds cool on paper, but using your timekeeper in that way is only going to end badly for your fingers. ;)

33274720913_b4b32e4faa_b.jpg
  • Red_SnowRed_Snow Australia
    PRI_85220041.jpg?quality=90&strip=all&zoom=1&resize=768%2C576&ssl=1

PRI_85220035.jpg?quality=90&strip=all&zoom=1&resize=768%2C576&ssl=1

PRI_852203551.jpg?quality=90&strip=all&zoom=1&resize=768%2C578&ssl=1

PRI_852203511.jpg?quality=90&strip=all&zoom=1&resize=768%2C576&ssl=1

PRI_85219911.jpg?quality=90&strip=all&zoom=1&resize=768%2C576&ssl=1

PRI_852206201.jpg?quality=90&strip=all&zoom=1&resize=768%2C576&ssl=1

PRI_85220290.jpg?quality=90&strip=all&zoom=1&resize=768%2C576&ssl=1

There goes the tie and the jacket.

Red_Snow wrote: »