No Time to Die production thread

Comments

• AgentJamesBond007AgentJamesBond007 Vesper’s grave
    mtm wrote: »
    She’s the first returning main Bond girl (in character) ever isn’t she? Have I missed one?

Well considering the only other returning Bond girls are limited to Sylvia Trench, Moneypenny, and Dench 'M', you're pretty much right.
  • ggl007ggl007 www.archivo007.com Spain, España
    rlvUGaO.jpg
  • edited September 2019 Posts: 4,400
    Zekidk wrote: »
    I think Danny boy is probably getting too old :-)
    BCzi0pw.jpg

Gotta agree. Daniel is definitely looking ready to hang up the Walther PPK. He's certainly looking a little more tired than his press conference look in Jamaica. His jawline has vanished and his neck has got saggy.

He's getting dangerous close to Roger Moore levels.

44f5318556669056201b032d72dfcd20.jpg

More photos here......

• GREAT pics!
  • ResurrectionResurrection Kolkata, India
    ggl007 wrote: »
    rlvUGaO.jpg

Plot twist bond will die in the end and CJF will take over him in the next film as 007 . He is looking quite good for a director imo.
  • matt_umatt_u better known as Mr. Roark
    edited September 2019 Posts: 4,343
    They all look terrific. Daniel is in perfect shape. Lea is just gorgeous. Cary is officially the coolest Bond director ever since Young. There is more style in those pictures alone than in any other franchise in the world. Awesome.

Craig getting old?

Buy a pair of glasses.
    Great to know and see the main cast members beginning to arrive!!! :-bd
    So, when will we get to see those interviews? New video coming up? Or just press bits everywhere?
    edited September 2019 Posts: 4,343
    Tuck91 wrote: »
    m was the leading Bond girl in Skyfall

M is not a Bond girl. Much screen time doesn't make her a Bond girl.
    mtm wrote: »
    She’s the first returning main Bond girl (in character) ever isn’t she? Have I missed one?

Yes. Plus in NTTD we will see, for the first time, also the main villain of the previous film coming back (played by the same actor I mean).
  • One could say black is the warmest colour for Léa
  • ContrabandContraband Sweden
    Univex wrote: »
    So, when will we get to see those interviews? New video coming up? Or just press bits everywhere?

Scanning italian media
    edited September 2019 Posts: 3,018
    removed

Found footage but instagram is down for the moment.
    Not much

Seydoux looks better that in SP. Hopefully tomorrow they will release some interviews.
  • edited September 2019 Posts: 15,818
    Zekidk wrote: »
    I think Danny boy is probably getting too old :-)
    BCzi0pw.jpg

Gotta agree. Daniel is definitely looking ready to hang up the Walther PPK. He's certainly looking a little more tired than his press conference look in Jamaica. His jawline has vanished and his neck has got saggy.

He's getting dangerous close to Roger Moore levels.

44f5318556669056201b032d72dfcd20.jpg

More photos here......

That suit Craig is wearing looks tighter than even his SF suits, IMO.
    Kind of reminds me of AVTAK where Roger was dressed in trendy leather and suede jackets, which was probably an attempt to make him look younger and hipper.
    Here Craig wears the trendy 2019 ultra tight suits. Actually makes him look years older to me.
    Mute

• edited September 2019 Posts: 3,164
    GP78KQ8.jpg
    5nklcKh.jpg

Full set of images from today's photocall - https://www.gettyimages.co.uk/photos/no-time-to-die?events=775402796
  • DenbighDenbigh UK
    edited September 2019 Posts: 5,869
    Love it, thanks for the images @antovolk :) I really hope Seydoux has something to dig her teeth into this time around, she deserves to be up there with the greats.
  • marketto007marketto007 Brazil
    Contraband wrote: »

Scanning italian media

Probably for the official channels, since Sean Hill was the one holding the Light-Diffusing thing. He's one the guys responsible for the B-Roll and Behind The Scenes for EON.
  • marketto007marketto007 Brazil
  • DonnyDB5DonnyDB5 Buffalo, New York
    Cool music.
  • CraigMooreOHMSSCraigMooreOHMSS Dublin, Ireland
    69711434_10215509099336772_7491727749518721024_o.jpg?_nc_cat=107&_nc_oc=AQljzhMta-4Hriu1iH45chkaS2Vl7_R68xHHdYnk7T_RP6GX9Bkd1BIEEdQ8lCN2LSU&_nc_ht=scontent.fdub4-1.fna&oh=da38178af655dad9e2d1e5a064c3aa07&oe=5E00FA2E
  • I've said this many times but I don't think Craig looking older is an issue. At this point I do think it's fair to say he looks his age. But unlike the last couple of Moore films they don't pretend he's still 30 something. Bond's age has been acknowledged as Craig has gotten older. SF was all about that and given the set up of NTTD I think it's fair to say it'll get a mention or two in this one as well.

Obviously that only goes so far, and all the self awareness in the world wouldn't help make a geriatric Bond credible. But we're not at that point yet and it's his last movie anyway, so I think it doesn't really matter.
  • DenbighDenbigh UK
    edited September 2019 Posts: 5,869
  • CraigMooreOHMSSCraigMooreOHMSS Dublin, Ireland
    Denbigh wrote: »

Bravo! Much better than mine!
  • TripAcesTripAces Universal Exports
    DonnyDB5 wrote: »
    Cool music.

A preview of Romer's work?
  • jake24jake24 Sitting at your desk, kissing your lover, eating supper with your familyModerator
    TripAces wrote: »
    DonnyDB5 wrote: »
    Cool music.

A preview of Romer's work?
    The music was made by JMY:

• I've said this many times but I don't think Craig looking older is an issue. At this point I do think it's fair to say he looks his age. But unlike the last couple of Moore films they don't pretend he's still 30 something. Bond's age has been acknowledged as Craig has gotten older. SF was all about that and given the set up of NTTD I think it's fair to say it'll get a mention or two in this one as well.

Obviously that only goes so far, and all the self awareness in the world wouldn't help make a geriatric Bond credible. But we're not at that point yet and it's his last movie anyway, so I think it doesn't really matter.
    If they do what they did in Logan where they acknowledge his age and how it impacts on his arc it's fine. I hope they've learnt their lesson of not acknowledging the age of the actors like they did with Connery and Moore. I think they will, due to Fukunaga saying they will continue Craig's arc from CR, and I agree if it's at least acknowledge, even in a line or two it'll be fine.