No Time to Die production thread

Comments

• jake24jake24 Sitting at your desk, kissing your lover, eating supper with your familyModerator
    He doesn't look old to me at all.
  • Junglist_1985Junglist_1985 Los Angeles
    edited September 2019 Posts: 1,006
    Seriously!?
    Sure, his face is a bit more weathered (as is expected), but his physique, posture, muscle tone, etc are right on point. He’s clearly in much better shape than ANY of the previous Bonds at this point/age.
  • CraigMooreOHMSSCraigMooreOHMSS Dublin, Ireland
    Craig has a cruel face. He's not conventionally handsome, so he will not age as well in his face in comparison with some of the previous Bonds. That being said, one area he has them all beaten hands down is his overall fitness. He looks fantastic. If I look that good at 51, well......I'd be doing alright.

I don't know why this keeps coming up, considering what we know of the direction of his arc as Bond. He is retired at this stage, after all.
  • DonnyDB5DonnyDB5 Buffalo, New York
    Craig looks absolutely fantastic. He looks tough, but he has a gentlemanly aura about him. The man knows how to wear a suit, and something about him screams “don’t mess with me.”

Lea looks better in these photos than she did through the entire movie of SPECTRE. Stunning. I am so excited for this film.
  • Bentley007Bentley007 Manitoba, Canada
    I mean he got in less than 24 hours after flying from Toronto and likely getting little rest. I think given the circumstances he looks great. Plus as others have pointed out he likely has little makeup. He will look great in the film, no need to worry about another Roger situation.
    This Is definitely craigs final film he said so at the knives out premiere. His last day as Ian Fleming’s James Bond will be at the premiere. Wonder how Barbara feels about this
  • DenbighDenbigh UK
    edited September 2019 Posts: 5,869
    I really love this image :)

editors-note-image-was-converted-to-black-and-white-actress-la-and-picture-id1173448872?s=2048x2048
  • ContrabandContraband Sweden
    edited September 2019 Posts: 3,018
    This could be the scenes when Bond arrives in Matera in the Aston. Think it was shot yesterday evening with Craig in the car although you can't see him in these clips.

London shoot

Probably old :

• matt_umatt_u better known as Mr. Roark
    edited September 2019 Posts: 4,343
    Based on what we've seen so far Craig's look is the best for a Bond actor in his fifth outing ever, IMO.
    DonnyDB5 wrote: »
    Craig looks absolutely fantastic. He looks tough, but he has a gentlemanly aura about him. The man knows how to wear a suit, and something about him screams “don’t mess with me.”

Lea looks better in these photos than she did through the entire movie of SPECTRE. Stunning. I am so excited for this film.

+1. And yes, Lea is absolutely gorgeous.

• imranbecksimranbecks Singapore
    Love the suit that Craig is wearing there. And I'm so in love with Lea....
    They realy burn :

• edited September 2019 Posts: 5,767
    I've said this many times but I don't think Craig looking older is an issue. At this point I do think it's fair to say he looks his age. But unlike the last couple of Moore films they don't pretend he's still 30 something. Bond's age has been acknowledged as Craig has gotten older. SF was all about that and given the set up of NTTD I think it's fair to say it'll get a mention or two in this one as well.

Obviously that only goes so far, and all the self awareness in the world wouldn't help make a geriatric Bond credible. But we're not at that point yet and it's his last movie anyway, so I think it doesn't really matter.
    Where was Moore´s age not acknowledged??

Craig is aging extremely well. He looks considerably older than in CR, but has kept his fitness.

• antovolk wrote: »

These pictures are far better than the officially released ones - there is a sense of mischief that was missing from the other ones.

Also, Craig looks great here. Lea is obviously stunning. This photo is so ironically Bondian. It's stunning.

actress-la-seydoux-and-actor-daniel-craig-pose-as-they-arrive-on-set-picture-id1173443706?s=2048x2048

Is Cary in Gucci? Both him and Malek seem to love Gucci. I quite enjoy the more discreet but still flamboyant look he's rocking. Had I not seen 4 other films with Craig, I'd be convinced Fukunaga was Bond in this shoot.

God, he's handsome.

7b2413aa97072a4243a44be347764ad5.jpg
  • GertGettlerGertGettler Laptop Barcelona
    For me as a gay dude, I have to say this: I. Need. Him. In. My. Bed. What an ff-ing hunk this man is. The cutest, most sexy Bond director evva! Period! ;;) :-* L-)
    Sapri location
    Shooting today and tomorrow.

"Sapri is in turmoil and finally the big day has arrived: today will begin the shooting of B25, the new movie in the 007 saga. It replicates tomorrow and then September 23rd. Already during the weekend the means of production arrived: trucks and helicopters and with them the equipment that will be used for shooting, cars, actors. The train station Stazione ferroviaria, the Port and Spiaggia Di Mezzanotte (Midnight beach/lagoon) serve as the locations"

https://www.infocilento.it/2019/09/10/sapri-al-via-le-riprese-di-007/

elicottero-riprese.jpg
    69524338_592632087934543_2348911639882891264_n-650x412.jpg

• DCisaredDCisared Liverpool
    For me as a gay dude, I have to say this: I. Need. Him. In. My. Bed. What an ff-ing hunk this man is. The cutest, most sexy Bond director evva! Period! ;;) :-* L-)

Is.there.any.need?
    DCisared wrote: »

Is.there.any.need?

Hmmm, actually………being entirely realistic towards my personal situation: Yes :-? . In any case, regardless of my sexual preference, Cary Fukunaga is a very handsome fellar. I think everyone agrees on that, even if you're straight.
  • DCisaredDCisared Liverpool

Is.there.any.need?

Hmmm, actually………being entirely realistic towards my personal situation: Yes :-? . In any case, regardless of my sexual preference, Cary Fukunaga is a very handsome fellar. I think everyone agrees on that, even if you're straight.

I’m neither gay nor straight mate , I just don’t think the fawning over people in the filming thread is necessary.

Is.there.any.need?

I’m neither gay nor straight mate , I just don’t think the fawning over people in the filming thread is necessary.

Agreed. Let's keep every fawning away from the filming thread. This is about movie making, people - not who you wanna bed.

Although I wouldn't mind a kiss on the cheek from Lea :D
    Cool image w the bike stunt

MKaLn1P.jpg
  • edited September 2019 Posts: 4,400
    One of NTTD's costume department crewmembers is uploading a lot of stuff to her Instagram stories. You can see behind the scenes here:

Is.there.any.need?

With all due respect, but I have seen plentiful straight-in-your face fawning about Ana de Armas and Léa Seydoux. Nothing is being said about that, in a way that such remarks should be lowered.

I'm a dude too, who loves looking at human beings who have a very distinct gender. It just happens that those human beings are predominantly male. Accept it, and if you like, agree or disagree with me about it. No need to post nonsense warnings :-).
    Sapri location

edited September 2019 Posts: 431
    Contraband wrote: »
    Sapri location

Wow, the Aston Martin V8 Vantage is back in Italy too!! =D> I have a feeling the finale of the film will be set predominantly in Italia too!

Contraband wrote: »
    Sapri location

Wow, the Aston Martin V8 Vantage is back in Italy too!! =D> I have a feeling the finale of the film will be set predominantly in Italia too!

Check the other insta I posted, with the slider. More there
    Can anyone figure this one out. Special effects? Fire, Flame machine? What?

Parts of the Sapri sequence will double for somewhere else, since there's no way the V8 and DB5 will be in the same scene.
    Sapri location

"The new James Bond film arrives in Sapri: an exceptional location will host for two days, 10-11 sept, the shooting of the new film starring the famous British secret agent.

For the shooting in Sapri, the railway station and a section of the Strada Statale 18, between the port and the Midnight Canal, were chosen as locations. In the shooting of these days there will only be extras, selected in Sapri in early August, and the stuntmen. But on September 23 and 24, the production will return again to the Salerno city for new shootings: and this time there will also be all the protagonists. Including Daniel Craig himself, for the last time in the footsteps of the English spy James Bond."

RBqclpa.jpg
    SzzRfeS.jpg
    2wFXXFY.jpg
    yGhh6JZ.jpg
    mKpOnDy.jpg
    ELp3OE4.jpg
    CHWMAkE.jpg