No Time to Die production thread

Comments

• 00Agent00Agent Any man who drinks Dom Perignon '52 can't be all bad.
    There are two. The one in Matera has an amazing backdrop of the Matera skyline. Would be a shame not to use that one. It was in the very first Reports. The Gravina one came later.
  • matt_umatt_u better known as Mr. Roark
    Yes there are two. I believe Craig will shoot in the Matera one in a few days or so.
  • ContrabandContraband Sweden
    @matt_u & @00Agent

Had this one saved. Thought it was Gravina but you're right. These "tombstones" are at the Matera cemetary location or real name for the area: Church of Our Lady 'delle Vergini', Chiesa Rupestre della Madonna delle Vergini.

JisKZmQ.jpg

Exact location. Built on the green field:
    Map

edited September 2019 Posts: 3,018
    BTW, if they gonna shoot in three days at the delle Vergini-cemetary, that could mean main unit with Craig, Cary & co since the second unit already is scheduled to shoot the stunt chase, bike jump until Sept 12.

Last day of filming in Matera is Sept 17 with full shutdown Sept 21. Could change of course.

They're also due to film in the famous 'church in the rock' (Santa Maria De Idris) next week as that will be closed for a fair few days.

By the way, if you scroll down on this facebook page there are some better clips of the 'sheep scene'. I don't think we've seen this angle.

https://www.facebook.com/palazzodegliabatimatera/
  • GertGettlerGertGettler Laptop Barcelona
    matt_u wrote: »
    "Minor spoilers allowed"? Why are there two production diaries?

This is a "filming diary" + spoilery speculation.

Okay hehe, thanks. But at this very moment both topics basically result…….inexactly the same. "filming diary" vs. "production diary".
  • Red_SnowRed_Snow Australia
    slyfox wrote: »
    They're also due to film in the famous 'church in the rock' (Santa Maria De Idris) next week as that will be closed for a fair few days.

By the way, if you scroll down on this facebook page there are some better clips of the 'sheep scene'. I don't think we've seen this angle.

Here is the direct link:

https://www.facebook.com/trmtv/videos/2367391060181542/
    slyfox wrote: »

Already saved. How/where do I upload it best for showcase it here? Don't understand Imgur video works. Well I do but I can't embed video here at all.
  • mtmmtm United Kingdom
    Contraband wrote: »
    @matt_u & @00Agent

Had this one saved. Thought it was Gravina but you're right. These "tombstones" are at the Matera cemetary location or real name for the area: Church of Our Lady 'delle Vergini', Chiesa Rupestre della Madonna delle Vergini.

JisKZmQ.jpg

Map

Wow; they look amazing. I love this stuff :)
    No burgundy tie while on the DB5 and on the bike, thank heavens.
  • RC7RC7
    Univex wrote: »
    No burgundy tie while on the DB5 and on the bike, thank heavens.

Which leans towards what I was suggesting about the bridge leap happening pre-chase.
    Red_Snow wrote: »

BTW, look at pic upper right in the first tweet. Clapperboard laying around next to man in black. Is it possbile to read anything on that?
    mtm wrote: »
    Contraband wrote: »
    @matt_u & @00Agent

JisKZmQ.jpg

Map

Wow; they look amazing. I love this stuff :)

Here's one more...

So tempting to press play on these clips but am going to resist it as I want saviour it for April 2020!!! \m/
    By the time we finish with all these clips we'll be able to edit the entire chase together and release it before Eon does. Just needs Romer's version of the Bond theme or would that be Arnold's version.
  • ggl007ggl007 www.archivo007.com Spain, España
    37 and 54??

zdeVyDY.jpg

Fu8AZ8J.jpg
    RogueAgent wrote: »
    So tempting to press play on these clips but am going to resist it as I want saviour it for April 2020!!! \m/

I'm with you buddy :-O
    matt_u wrote: »
    "Minor spoilers allowed"? Why are there two production diaries?

This is a "filming diary" + spoilery speculation.

Okay hehe, thanks. But at this very moment both topics basically result…….inexactly the same. "filming diary" vs. "production diary".

This one isnt as negative, the other one might have changed by now, but I havent looked at the other one since this thread was opened, due to amount of negativity that it had.
    Is it possible to embed this clip here. How? Have a longer one so this is just a test.

https://streamable.com/iwq7q
  • Best picture of Bond on the motorcycle if you keep swiping:

Also, it looks as though Heneikein and Bollinger are hosting a NTTD according to this post:
  • edited September 2019 Posts: 104
    Best picture of Bond on the motorcycle if you keep swiping:

Also, it looks as though Heneikein and Bollinger are hosting a NTTD according to this post:
    And Blackwell Rum, that's new. Maybe Bond drinks that in Jamaica.
    https://www.blackwellrum.com

Plus, yes, the pic is great :)
    68956685_126963534938635_4425514259220255882_n.jpg?_nc_ht=scontent-frx5-1.cdninstagram.com&_nc_cat=107

• edited September 2019 Posts: 4,619
    Wait, I thought it had been established that the guy with the awful suit + tie combination in Matera was not Bond??
  • RC7RC7
    edited September 2019 Posts: 10,512
    Station_Z wrote: »

68956685_126963534938635_4425514259220255882_n.jpg?_nc_ht=scontent-frx5-1.cdninstagram.com&_nc_cat=107

You mean Blackwell Rum, run by Chris Blackwell who owns Goldeneye? Yes, there’s a Bond connection.
    Wait, I thought it had been established that the guy with the awful suit + tie combination in Matera was not Bond??

No. That was established by no one.
  • BennyBenny In the shadowsAdministrator, Moderator
    Thank you @Contraband for your ever impressive contributions to this thread. ^:)^
  • I'm getting more and more excited for this film everyday! Fingers crossed!
    This is new, with black jeep in Matera, right? Could this be a another addition of vehicles or have I missed something? Sassilive took the pics in the garage.

59d03Xg.jpg
    f9X7ybk.jpg
    PP4wu8I.jpg
    ZPEVnEy.jpg
    GJ3LoOT.jpg
    rznfxSN.jpg

Benny wrote: »
    Thank you @Contraband for your ever impressive contributions to this thread. ^:)^

Hehehe.. @Benny Just doing my job sir, just doing my job.

Seriously, thanks for the support and praise from all you guys.

One thing: wouldn't Tom Cruise do such motorcycle stunts all by himself?
  • DCisaredDCisared Liverpool

One thing: wouldn't Tom Cruise do such motorcycle stunts all by himself?

No, as he’s not in the film...