No Time to Die production thread

Comments

• ContrabandContraband Sweden

This is the location:
    Live feed - Lower right side - Via Casale
    Map - Base camp location

At other end of the street location we find the shrine set, stuntbike jump - Via Lombardi

mnLJLcD.jpg

Map

tzqlDyW.jpg
    CvF1gxY.png

• mtmmtm United Kingdom
    No idea what’s going on with that Jag: what are those panels in the bonnet? Maybe rigged to explode with some bullet hits?

That Lancia is part of the chase too isn’t it? Sure it’s been in some other shots.
    Minor clip in the slide

Yeah baby, stuntman on bike crashes during chase!!!

Damn good catch by the uploader.

• talos7talos7 New Orleans
    It looks intended. On film it would look great.
  • CraigMooreOHMSSCraigMooreOHMSS Dublin, Ireland
    Contraband wrote: »
    Yeah baby, stuntman on bike crashes during chase!!!

Damn good catch by the uploader.

That is awesome. Very hard hitting on camera as well, I'll bet.
    I truly doubt we'll get a press conference this week. The men to ask are either @marketto007 or @slyfox

Too bad @slyfox hasn’t been seen in over three years. Hope he comes back soon. @slyfox was the user who revealed that B24 was indeed titled “Spectre”. Sadly, he hasn’t posted on this board since mid 2015.

Gents, I’m back. I was taking some over-due holiday. ;)

Yes, last time round I announced the B24 title here first and visited the Rome/London filming with some updates for this forum.

This week I’m heading to Matera. I’ll be there for 8 nights so I’m happy to report back with any sightings, spoilers or photos/videos that I may get over there. Some great contributions on here lately though. @Contraband, I salute you sir.

I’ll aim to add some Stories to my Instagram account too when I’m over there so if anyone wants to follow me, send me a PM and I can give you my details. Cheers
    edited September 2019 Posts: 3,018
    talos7 wrote: »
    It looks intended. On film it would look great.

Damn right it was planned. You can see crew members standing to the left, doing nothing after the crash. Otherwhise they would go bananas with medic.

More clip. Don't see much but hear shooting.

Nice pics in the slider

Drone spotted

4kxeY9r.jpg

So a drone, a helicopter, a 360 camera race car, a cameracar with a huge mount, cameras on the street + various cameras mounted on the cars. That's a lot of potential angles!

z58MN50.jpg
    l5lSBhr.jpg
    2IWfie4.jpg
    fG7A3ng.jpg
    4bpnmpF.jpg
    g6TheBT.jpg
    Fjsf3PN.jpg
    neavy8S.jpg

Zekidk wrote: »
    So a drone, a helicopter, a 360 camera race car, a cameracar with a huge mount, cameras on the street + various cameras mounted on the cars. That's a lot of potential angles!

Plus two regular bikes with gyrocams and one four wheels bike with gyrocam
  • mtmmtm United Kingdom

And whatever that buggy thing covered in scaffolding is in the photos in the post above!
    mtm wrote: »

And whatever that buggy thing covered in scaffolding is in the photos in the post above!

360° camera system, four cameras east-west-north-south, at Bond's eye level. His point of view racing like hell.

But they problably also have one cam mounted inside some Aston Martin looking over Bonds shoulder, panel, gears, feet gasing plus through windshield back.
    Bike crash from another angle, you see the whole thing in this

Presumably the 360 camera is for back projection when they shoot pick up interiors at pinewood
    Matt007 wrote: »
    Presumably the 360 camera is for back projection when they shoot pick up interiors at pinewood

Think you're right.
    Interesting and exciting times ahead, not sure about this music clip regarding the 15.09.2019? Thought their would be more chatter on here about it? So will pay it no further attention unless something more develops as time goes by.
    Going back to the garage after a long day...

rxqJNkw.jpg
    B0Sm3LJ.jpg
    FRSLSVo.jpg
    1HbvGS7.jpg
    Pq2y0Cu.jpg
    4W3MFux.jpg
    mONhqeJ.jpg
    wjBpSUP.jpg
    53WEdW1.jpg
    LiCXsho.jpg
    d3UETpl.jpg
    Hu2cTtg.jpg
    g3DQJK3.jpg
    oIxdQ63.jpg
    Q7239j2.jpg
    D63ehZC.jpg

• mtmmtm United Kingdom

360° camera system, four cameras east-west-north-south, at Bond's eye level. His point of view racing like hell.

No that's mounted on the Lotus Seven car (possibly a Tiger?) by the looks of it; I'm talking about the buggy in the photos above that, under a sort of tent. That's a different vehicle.
    Shooting locations Tuesday 3 sept.

VIA CASALNUOVO - VICO SAN LEONARDO - VIA BRUNO BUOZZI - VIA RIDOLA

Traffic closures from 6.00 am to 8.00 pm:
    - Via Casalnuovo da height Via Cappuccini entire stretch up Via Ridola
    - Via Ridola entire section From Via Lucana to Via Duni
    - Via Duni from Via Ridola to Via Lucana
    - Via B.Buozzi from LTZ passage to P.zza S. Pietro Caveoso

Gsp2POt.jpg

No more dates published yet after tomorrow although we already know upcoming shoot this week at Piazza Duomo with the wooden ramp built for an apperently spectacular stunt bike jump (scheduled dates incl prep. 30 aug-12sept)

Will be interesting to see if/when the main cast joins the fun in the coming days.

No that's mounted on the Lotus Seven car (possibly a Tiger?) by the looks of it; I'm talking about the buggy in the photos above that, under a sort of tent. That's a different vehicle.

Thihi... Now I get it what you mean. It has a gyrocam mounting system in the front at least. But I haven't seen it action yet. Have you?

• mtmmtm United Kingdom

Thihi... Now I get it what you mean. It has a gyrocam mounting system in the front at least. But I haven't seen it action yet. Have you?

No, but just because I was curious ( :) ), this is the buggy:
    https://www.bickers.co.uk/tracking_equipment/rzr-polaris-with-mini-russian-arm-or-black-tec-tower/

And this is the Tiger:
    https://www.bickers.co.uk/tracking_equipment/bickers-tiger-r6-high-speed/

Bickers site - Tiger car

The whole company site is a bloody movie magic tech mecka.
  • mtmmtm United Kingdom
    Matt007 wrote: »

Yes I guess that must be it, and remember that LED screen box thing that the director showed on his intsagram a few weeks ago? I suppose that lights the actors as well with the correct light to an extent when you put them in a car in there, plus all of the reflections on the windows will look good of course.
    Dear lord. "Goons" in training for NTTD or prod crew having fun? Some other instagrammer took the second image.

Q7239j2.jpg