No Time to Die production thread

Comments

Univex wrote: »
    Also, this dude is hinting that something is happening in Norway. He's got one hell of an ugly lavender shirt on. I'm not a big fan of his, find his style a little insufferable. But know others enjoy him.

You don't like David because he's wearing an ugly lavender shirt and you don't like his style? Cmon man...

David Zaritsky is a big, big Bond fan, with a brilliant blog, and he is a huge colector. He hangs out at AJB more. But he is a valuable asset in what Bond info is concerned.

He makes me cringe.

I'm sure you'd make him cringe as well.

Carrying on.
  • Mendes4LyfeMendes4Lyfe The long road ahead
    They probably have 75 percent of the footage by now. Theres no reason why they can't put together a 90 second teaser and include a title + poster. Its overdue at this point. I can't see the logic, especially when trying to compete with the likes of mission impossible, in not releasing any promotional material. What is this supposed to achieve?
  • ContrabandContraband Sweden
  • WalecsWalecs On Her Majesty's Secret Service
    What's the name of the music? Was it made by Goldenzen?
    edited August 2019 Posts: 3,018
    Don't know if anyone posted about this already? If not, here goes:

German artist HA Schult, known for his object and performance art, will have his world famous installation called "Trash People" featured in Matera and perhaps Bond 25.

"At the moment, the Bond agents are sitting with my agent," reports Schult, who, contrary to other reports, still has his main residence in the Cologne Marzellenstraße. "One dreams that David drives through my sculptures in his body", explains the 79-year-old.

"Talk to Craig and Trash People for 007 opening credits

"The scene should probably be used for the longer 007 opening credits." And Schult also explains: "The Bond films are indeed based on product placement. Because fit my sculptures so well into the picture. Thus the discarded is recycled in art."

"So much is already certain: On the weekend of the 24th and 25th of August 2019, Schult's trash people will be standing in front of the worldwide unique cave skyline of Matera during the filming of the now 25th James Bond. Let's see if there is more ..."

Source: Express.de (May 2019)

In a fresh article it says that the installation with 1000 "trash people" and it's premier night the 24th August will have Daniel Craig as a invited guest.

Source: Bild.de (18 August)

Looks like this:
    Trash_People_of_HA_Schult_Luxembourg_2014_government.jpg

On it's way to Matera:

• JamesCraigJamesCraig Ancient Rome
    Bounine wrote: »
    JamesCraig wrote: »
    Bounine wrote: »
    Contraband wrote: »

My God this is cool. It's so the villains lair...

573319-500x354.jpg
    464282-500x354.jpg

Think Maleks character slowly coming down the stairs while Bond & Swann standing, waiting, bruised up, eyeing him.. with some goons in the background.

Awesome concept pics. Very much like a Bond villain’s lair.

Seriously, what’s up with all the Astons in this movie? If they were all of a different colour of the refined variety, it would be okay but aside for the Volante (the one I love), they all seem pretty similar colour wise.

Mancave designed by AM.

As for the cars; some are for exterior shots, others for interior shots and others for backups,...

;) ~O)

Okay, thanks. It seems that at least three different types of Aston’s will be used.

That too ;)
  • edited August 2019 Posts: 17,267
    Also, this dude is hinting that something is happening in Norway. He's got one hell of an ugly lavender shirt on. I'm not a big fan of his, find his style a little insufferable. But know others enjoy him.

He was in Norway earlier this summer. It's probably some videos covering that visit.

Here's a video from the Hakadal location:

German artist HA Schult, known for his object and performance art, will have his world famous installation called "Trash People" featured in Matera and perhaps Bond 25.

"At the moment, the Bond agents are sitting with my agent," reports Schult, who, contrary to other reports, still has his main residence in the Cologne Marzellenstraße. "One dreams that David drives through my sculptures in his body", explains the 79-year-old.

"The scene should probably be used for the longer 007 opening credits." And Schult also explains: "The Bond films are indeed based on product placement. Because fit my sculptures so well into the picture. Thus the discarded is recycled in art."

"So much is already certain: On the weekend of the 24th and 25th of August 2019, Schult's trash people will be standing in front of the worldwide unique cave skyline of Matera during the filming of the now 25th James Bond. Let's see if there is more ..."

In a fresh article it says that the installation with 1000 "trash people" and it's premier night the 24th August will have Daniel Craig as a invited guest.

Looks like this:

On it's way to Matera:

The fact was posted a few weeks ago, but not the fotos.
  • TripAcesTripAces Universal Exports

You don't like David because he's wearing an ugly lavender shirt and you don't like his style? Cmon man...

David Zaritsky is a big, big Bond fan, with a brilliant blog, and he is a huge colector. He hangs out at AJB more. But he is a valuable asset in what Bond info is concerned.

He makes me cringe.

I like his stuff.
    boldfinger wrote: »

Looks like this:

On it's way to Matera:

The fact was posted a few weeks ago, but not the fotos.

Ah, ok. Thanks for the info @boldfinger. The two Instagram-photos happend this past friday when the artist had an press. conf on the streets of Cologne and the big one can be found on wiki.
  • HerrBondHerrBond Berlin
    TripAces wrote: »

He makes me cringe.

I like his stuff.
    I think he is a nice guy, and he makes funny & good videos with a lot of effort behind.
    What I don't like is when some Bond fans try to bring themselves in the spotlight because of their 007 reports (and Bond is getting in the background or just a means to an end).

I really don't like all the so called (they call themselves) "Bond Influencers". I want good information, news and discussion about 007, from whoever.

The only real Bond influencer for me is MGW, tbh ;)

Well? It is Sunday night once again here in the UK. I wonder what the new week will bring us from the production?
    RogueAgent wrote: »
    Well? It is Sunday night once again here in the UK. I wonder what the new week will bring us from the production?

Hopefully not much. I have now adhered completely to the secrecy and I'm loving not knowing almost anything about this film.

Hopefully not much. I have now adhered completely to the secrecy and I'm loving not knowing almost anything about this film.

Could not agree more Univex, I am more up for another short Jamaican type musical video blog! :-bd
  • DonnyDB5DonnyDB5 Buffalo, New York

I am too, but to a certain extent. Would love some official stills or a brief teaser trailer with some shots of Craig at least.
    Yes, @RogueAgent and @DonnyDB5, I wouldn't object to something short and sweet, as the Jamaican video, or a single official still, or a ten second mood teaser concocted personally by Cary and Romer ;)
  • DenbighDenbigh UK
    I'm still hugely impressed they've managed to keep the story such as secret, with all these spoiler-ish behind the scenes photos we've been seeing I thought we would have had something major. Even with the "Madeleine" thing, we're still in the dark *applause*
  • DonnyDB5DonnyDB5 Buffalo, New York
    Denbigh wrote: »
    I'm still hugely impressed they've managed to keep the story such as secret, with all these spoiler-ish behind the scenes photos we've been seeing I thought we would have had something major. Even with the "Madeleine" thing, we're still in the dark *applause*

We may finally see her toward the end of this month/next month in Matera.
    DonnyDB5 wrote: »
    Denbigh wrote: »

We may finally see her toward the end of this month/next month in Matera.

Dressed in white, perhaps?

Kidding ;) who knows?
  • MajorDSmytheMajorDSmythe "I tolerate this century, but I don't enjoy it."Moderator
    Mosaic sounds dull on its own. It feels like needs another 3 or 4 words in the title.

Nooooo!

It has a certain a certain enigmatic and mysterious feel. Also, it feels like a a great Hitchcock title like Vertigo, Notorious and Frenzy

51nANfGOIZL.jpg

Yeesss! I'm not asking for a title with die or kill in it. But Mosaic, on its own, is a dull for a Bond film.
  • CraigMooreOHMSSCraigMooreOHMSS Dublin, Ireland
    Mosaic sounds dull on its own. It feels like needs another 3 or 4 words in the title.

Nooooo!

It has a certain a certain enigmatic and mysterious feel. Also, it feels like a a great Hitchcock title like Vertigo, Notorious and Frenzy

51nANfGOIZL.jpg

Yeesss! I'm not asking for a title with die or kill in it. But Mosaic, on its own, is a dull for a Bond film.

Agreed.
    It really doesn´t matter how often people mention that there is a separate thread for titles, does it?
  • CraigMooreOHMSSCraigMooreOHMSS Dublin, Ireland
    boldfinger wrote: »
    It really doesn´t matter how often people mention that there is a separate thread for titles, does it?

Nope.
  • NickTwentyTwoNickTwentyTwo Vancouver, BC, Canada
    edited August 2019 Posts: 7,526
    David Zaritsky is great, love his positive attitude and professionalism. He can be cheesy sometimes but I think he'd tell you that too, and I like his brand of giddy fanboyism for Bond.
    EDIT: Didn't refresh! Late to the party with this one :P
  • mtmmtm United Kingdom
    David Zaritsky is great, love his positive attitude and professionalism. He can be cheesy sometimes but I think he'd tell you that too, and I like his brand of giddy fanboyism for Bond.
    EDIT: Didn't refresh! Late to the party with this one :P

I don't know if he's professional: I quite enjoy having a laugh at him struggling with the equipment! :) But he seems a sweet guy and is certainly enthusiastic.
    Someone make this happen...she's asked PWB to write her a role.

I sincerely hope she isn't wanting a cameo. She is such a great actress and anything from M to villain she could nail! But maybe wait until B26?
  • mtmmtm United Kingdom
    She would be a good M, wouldn't she? But probably a bit too similar to Dench (although obviously lots younger! :) )
  • edited August 2019 Posts: 9
    00Agent wrote: »
    Phoebe W-B new interview : “I’ve finished my writing duties, and I guess I won’t know until I see the movie [B25] myself,” she said. https://www.thewrap.com/how-fleabag-creator-star-phoebe-waller-bridge-took-a-journey-from-hot-priest-to-james-bond/

And what did she try to bring to Bond? “The same thing I’d want to bring to anything, really. Just truthful, witty, sexy characters with a heart.”

"Feminist agenda"
    giphy.webp

Sorry, couldn't resist.

I'm giving her the benefit of the doubt on that, but I am a bit concerned.
  • MinionMinion Don't Hassle the Bond
    edited August 2019 Posts: 1,165
    LiamHC wrote: »
    Phoebe W-B new interview : “I’ve finished my writing duties, and I guess I won’t know until I see the movie [B25] myself,” she said. https://www.thewrap.com/how-fleabag-creator-star-phoebe-waller-bridge-took-a-journey-from-hot-priest-to-james-bond/

And what did she try to bring to Bond? “The same thing I’d want to bring to anything, really. Just truthful, witty, sexy characters with a heart.”

"Feminist agenda"
    giphy.webp

Sorry, couldn't resist.

What works of hers have you seen that makes you concerned?
  • edited August 2019 Posts: 9
    Minion wrote: »
    LiamHC wrote: »

"Feminist agenda"
    giphy.webp

Sorry, couldn't resist.

What works of hers have you seen that makes you concerned?

I haven't seen anything that's why I'm taking her at face value. I shouldn't judge her really, only I've read from various people in the media that she's been brought in to "correct" the Bond films.