No Time to Die production thread

Comments

• PavloPavlo Ukraine
    It's happening....

james-bond-25-auto-2.jpg
    james-bond-25-auto.jpg

GOD BLESS SASSLIVE!

thumbs_b_c_25db01058f7397bcd39013c4604a6054.jpg?v=212602

I think we may FINALLY be getting a chase sequence of Bond in an Aston Martin DB5 in a tuxedo. Can't wait.

Interesting that Maddy and James went away on this car in the last scene of Spectre. Can scene in Matera be logical continuation of the last Spectre scene?..
  • ContrabandContraband Sweden
    edited August 2019 Posts: 3,018
    It's happening....

james-bond-25-auto-2.jpg
    james-bond-25-auto.jpg

GOD BLESS SASSLIVE!

thumbs_b_c_25db01058f7397bcd39013c4604a6054.jpg?v=212602

I think we may FINALLY be getting a chase sequence of Bond in an Aston Martin DB5 in a tuxedo. Can't wait.

Plus article. Lot's of (new) info. (translated from italian)
    "The engines are warming up for the 007 operation in the Sassi of Matera and has officially started this morning with the first meeting of the troupe that will have to deal with executive production under the supervision of Enzo Sisti. The first take in the city of the Sassi, scheduled for August 26th, will slip into the first week of September, in which the protagonist Daniel Craig will also be in the city of the Sassi, for the last time as James Bond. Many scenes will be shot by stuntmen because they are definitely dangerous but from what has been learned Daniel Craig will be at least for a day in Matera. There are 800 extras already contacted through a direct call. Eon production did not foresee the casting for this prestigious film production. Meanwhile, production continues to accommodate the cars required for the film's scenes, including some Roll Royces parked in the SPARKme technological accelerator spaces of the Matera company Openet in the Paip 2 area."

"Among the 32 open-air sets set up between the Sassi of Matera and the Parco della Murgia Materana for the film number 25 dedicated to James Bond there is also that of an American cemetery built in recent days near the rock church of Madonna delle Vergini , in the locality of Murgecchia, from the Matera carpentry directed by the entrepreneur Antonio Cappiello. Gravestones, crosses and funeral monuments, all strictly made of wood. And the boiling temperatures do not stop the work in progress in the area below Piazzetta Pascoli, in the Sasso Caveoso of Matera, for the construction of another wooden structure, the hotel balcony build. It is a hotel room, with three large windows with spectacular views of the ancient "Sassi" districts, which will host the scenes of "Bond 25", a working title of the next film with the secret agent of his British majesty "007" , entrusted to Eon Production."

"The structure is now taking a final shape, below one of the panoramic points on the ancient tuff quarters. The set obviously turned into an attraction in the attraction for the many tourists that crowd Matera these days. Many are those who, after photographing the Sassi, do not give up a selfie with the background of the room where James Bond will move.

The responsibility of the construction site for the construction of the Calata Ridola set, the area below Piazzetta Pascoli, is the engineer from Milan, Fabio Mazzilli. Just this morning another briefing is scheduled with technicians and production managers of the James Bond film together with director Cary Fukunaga. Filming should begin on August 26th but there is no excluding a slip of the first take of a few days."

"12 million euros of investment in the city, about 100 accommodation facilities and 400 people working for production that will be seen by over 150 million people in the world only in cinemas, not to mention the home cinema circuit and other channels distribution.

These are the numbers of Bond 25, the new 007 film that will be shot in Matera in September for 4 weeks. Filming will involve almost all of the Sassi who will be the absolute and sole protagonists of the adventures of the most important secret cinema agent. Some shots will then be shot in Gravina in Puglia and on the main road 18 that crosses Maratea. They are taken in cars useful for discovering the beauties of the Tyrrhenian coast of Basilicata."

The rest of the article is basically the same shooting schedule I posted the other day.

sassilive.it/cultura-e-spettacoli/cinema-cultura-e-spettacoli/si-scaldano-i-motori-per-loperazione-007-del-film-james-bond-25-nei-sassi-di-matera-primo-ciak-slitta-a-settembre/

• zebrafishzebrafish <°)))< in Octopussy's garden in the shade
    There are 6 cars on the truck, 2 DB5's, 2 possible Jaguars and 2 others.
  • matt_umatt_u better known as Mr. Roark
    Based on the article it doesn't look like Dan will spend a lot of time in Matera, but since they have hotel rooms and cemeteries among the sets I'm inclined to not trust the article.
  • 00Agent00Agent Any man who drinks Dom Perignon '52 can't be all bad.
    edited August 2019 Posts: 5,185
    matt_u wrote: »
    Based on the article it doesn't look like Dan will spend a lot of time in Matera, but since they have hotel rooms and cemeteries among the sets I'm inclined to not trust the article.

Yeah that doesn't sound right. Except if the whole Matera sequence is really just a giant car chase. In that case they wouldn't really need him. One day would probably be enough to cover the cemetery visit and possibly some exterior shots of him.
    Has the Valhalla been spotted in Italy, like some earlier news/rumors suggested?
  • TripAcesTripAces Universal Exports
    That wallpaper still strikes me as odd...almost creepy odd. I will save my thoughts on this for later.
  • mtmmtm United Kingdom
    zebrafish wrote: »

I count three Jaguars (XJs and an F-Type); the one on the bottom I think might be a BMW..?
  • MinionMinion Don't Hassle the Bond
    How do you suppose Jag feels about always being the villain car?
  • mtmmtm United Kingdom
    Minion wrote: »

They love it :)

• MinionMinion Don't Hassle the Bond
    mtm wrote: »
    Minion wrote: »

They love it :)

:))

I count three Jaguars (XJs and an F-Type); the one on the bottom I think might be a BMW..?

Where on earth are you guys seeing this? :)
    Univex wrote: »

james-bond-25-auto-2.jpg
  • edited August 2019 Posts: 6,677
    Contraband wrote: »
    Univex wrote: »

james-bond-25-auto-2.jpg

"Pagina non trovata" And I can't see any pic. Let me see if I change browser...

...update: nop, still can't see a thing. Just the one pic with the DB5.

...further update: I've seen it. Through a simple google search ;)
    TripAces wrote: »
    That wallpaper still strikes me as odd...almost creepy odd. I will save my thoughts on this for later.

The stuff in the 'hotel room?' Strikes me as pretty standard - a class Mediterranean trompe-l'oeil, or garden-themed fresco.
    Great new photo's there, so exciting to see the filming taking place and still have no idea about the movie?

My only personal belief now is without doubt Malek's character is part of the Spectre organisation.
  • PavloPavlo Ukraine
    RogueAgent wrote: »
    Great new photo's there, so exciting to see the filming taking place and still have no idea about the movie?

My only personal belief now is without doubt Malek's character is part of the Spectre organisation.

Agree about Malek's character. Screenwriters could probably use plot that after Blofeld arrest internal war in organization started. Rami's character may lead one of the fractions that is fighting for dominance or already get it.
  • PavloPavlo Ukraine
    Maybe we'll get press briefing, photoshoot with actors, director this weekend as we got such press earlier.
  • TripAcesTripAces Universal Exports
    edited August 2019 Posts: 4,554
    octofinger wrote: »
    TripAces wrote: »

The stuff in the 'hotel room?' Strikes me as pretty standard - a class Mediterranean trompe-l'oeil, or garden-themed fresco.

Hmmm...I get this. But in a hotel room like this a trompe l'oeil is generally on one solid wall, not on multiple walls, where there are also windows. A solid color seems more appropriate:

Taj-Lake-Palace-Luxury-Hotels-Room.jpg

The wallpaper seems a lot more fitting for a sitting room or office. That's where my mind was going: that set might not be a hotel room.

Think Stromberg:

villian11.jpg

hqdefault.jpg

Uh ... ok.

My God this is cool. It's so the villains lair...

573319-500x354.jpg
    464282-500x354.jpg

Think Maleks character slowly coming down the stairs while Bond & Swann standing, waiting, bruised up, eyeing him.. with some goons in the background.

Is that really the villain lair? I hope so!!
    Phoebe W-B new interview : “I’ve finished my writing duties, and I guess I won’t know until I see the movie [B25] myself,” she said. https://www.thewrap.com/how-fleabag-creator-star-phoebe-waller-bridge-took-a-journey-from-hot-priest-to-james-bond/
    Fresh from Pinewood. Stunt double for Craig in Spectre and trained fighting with Bautista, as far as I can remember.

gordonalexanderofficial
    Past, present & future, All in one picture #007 #bond #jamesbond
    gordonalexanderofficial
    #onset #actor #actorslife #behindthescenes #specter #bond25 #chillingonset #movie #star #actionfilm #funfilming #livingthedream #lovemyjob #lovemylife

This pic doesn't reveal a bloody thing.
    FoxRox wrote: »
    Is that really the villain lair? I hope so!!

Sadly that's not the case. It is concept drawing from Aston Martin. Read the article

https://media.astonmartin.com/aston-martin-automotive-galleries-and-lairs-revealed-at-pebble-beach/

Contraband wrote: »
    Lets not forget when I wrote a fan film that features..

EDIT: BREAKING CAST NEWS
    1) Davina Moon - Madeleine's Receptionist
    2) Julian Ferro - MI6 Guard
    3) Rodrig Andrisan - SPECTRE Member

Rodrig Andrisan - SPECTRE Member

937855.jpg

Davina Moon - https://davinamoon.com/

DavinaMoonCreditJordanMatter-700x455.jpg

Julian Ferro

large-1552900435-b930b5a4fdd1e57c40914330fea0c702.jpg

They really cast actors with the right look in the Craig era.
  • 00Agent00Agent Any man who drinks Dom Perignon '52 can't be all bad.
    Phoebe W-B new interview : “I’ve finished my writing duties, and I guess I won’t know until I see the movie [B25] myself,” she said. https://www.thewrap.com/how-fleabag-creator-star-phoebe-waller-bridge-took-a-journey-from-hot-priest-to-james-bond/

And what did she try to bring to Bond? “The same thing I’d want to bring to anything, really. Just truthful, witty, sexy characters with a heart.”

"Feminist agenda"
    giphy.webp

Sorry, couldn't resist.
    Balcony set

• CraigMooreOHMSSCraigMooreOHMSS Dublin, Ireland
    00Agent wrote: »

And what did she try to bring to Bond? “The same thing I’d want to bring to anything, really. Just truthful, witty, sexy characters with a heart.”

"Feminist agenda"
    giphy.webp

Sorry, couldn't resist.

She is just the worst! ;)