Coincidence Theory

conradhankersconradhankers Underground
edited July 2019 in General Discussion Posts: 222
Welcome to a world of unlikely explanations, faulty reasoning and the state of wokeness. Please be careful how you phrase things, be polite and let your mind wander.

The great Ridley Scott believes in the anunnaki and how they made us. His latest whisky ad sort of delivers on that narrative. Giants, aliens, genetic manipulation...what is he trying to reveal to us? He tried to tell us with the last two alien movies as well...

Comments

• conradhankersconradhankers Underground
    edited July 2019 Posts: 222
    Here's another fellow thinking outside the box chap;

I love his history of London and its symbols through a coincidence theorist's eyes. Love it.
  • DarthDimiDarthDimi Behind you!Moderator
    Is the spelling error in the thread's title also coincidental? :p
  • RichardTheBruceRichardTheBruce I'm motivated by my Duty.
    Hennessy ad. VI WOOD CRUNCHES. 3:07.

Look like European Bee-eaters. Just sayin'. They eat bees.

1517cc6b7222a38029bff3a4a67c2e4e--birds.jpg

DarthDimi wrote: »
    Is the spelling error in the thread's title also coincidental? :p

no, just dyslexia. ~O)
    Spooky.

• DragonpolDragonpol https://thebondologistblog.blogspot.com
    edited July 2019 Posts: 17,728
    This is like the sort of thread I used to create when I was going through my Fortean phase here!

I think you have now taken over the baton from me, @conradhankers, as I have ceased making threads on this subject matter.
    Dragonpol wrote: »
    This is like the sort of thread I used to create when I was going through my Fortean phase here!

I think you have now taken over the baton from me, @conradhankers, as I have ceased making threads on this subject matter.

Didn't realise, I did do a search. Any contributions would be most welcome. The Epstein case for eg is so bad...scay stuff. Was he an enforcer to compromise world leaders to do the bidiing of the Q org?

edited July 2019 Posts: 17,728
    Dragonpol wrote: »

Didn't realise, I did do a search. Any contributions would be most welcome. The Epstein case for eg is so bad...scay stuff. Was he an enforcer to compromise world leaders to do the bidiing of the Q org?

You're fine. I never had a thread on this particular subject matter. If you look through my past topics on my profile page you'll see the sort of stuff I covered.

I must say I enjoyed watching the YouTube videos from 'swilliamism' last night. I even watched a third one on the Extinction Rebellion cult. I'd never heard of this channel before, prior to this thread. It's all very interesting and informative. I like these Fortean type of topics. I'm a reader of The Fortean Times so all of this stuff is right up my street!

I'll be sure to keep an eye out for this thread from now on and contribute when I can. :)
    Remember this chap a few years ago? He mentioned that when he hacked into the super duper top secret US military data banks, he saw files about space crews and space ships....and then Trump bleated out about Space Force a few months ago....I believe in Gary, his interviews are fab.

• ThunderfingerThunderfinger Das Boot Hill
    Great thread. That Ridley Scott commercial is the best I have seen, and the 5G video an eye opener. Very vital information there.
    Great thread. That Ridley Scott commercial is the best I have seen, and the 5G video an eye opener. Very vital information there.

I just knew that @Thunderfinger would like this thread too! I agree that it's a great idea for a thread.
    How the super rich support the economy...just like in QoS, there are no goodies or baddies when making deals and money. J.P.Morgan one of the founding fathers of the NWO reveals a little bit...

https://www.cbsnews.com/news/ship-seized-in-1-3-billion-cocaine-bust-is-owned-by-jp-morgan-chase/
    New "Epstein's Pedophile Island, Little St. James USVI Drone July 2019" There's also some screenshots of the tunnel entrance, weird sundial, etc

The Dome and the Owls have gone from the roof, more disturbing are what appear to be shallow graves under a newly constructed tennis court, that video has been taken down, yes by youtube.

da4635cd592c19392ece1892d9461d70535f2f13.jpg

2a84c5d830667c7aaaaa584b6aea5bbc7f6bb573.png

The Big Foot footage now in 4K. Amazing. It will convince the non-believers.

With Once Upon Time In Hollywood being in vogue, here are some interesting alternative thoughts about the so called Manson Murders:

the lost Tesla Unified Field Theory stolen to push the 'EinsteIn narrative' (a Rothchild agent) - did we lose free energy? yes we did.

If pre-quantum era Tesla had discovered something astonishing like that, modern scientists would have had little trouble discovering the same thing a few decades later.

Also, the "Einstein narrative"?

There really isn't some kind of conspiracy going on in science, people. What's next? The Illuminati are keeping aliens hidden from us? What are these youtubers, 12?
    If pre-quantum era Tesla had discovered something astonishing like that, modern scientists would have had little trouble discovering the same thing a few decades later.

Also, the "Einstein narrative"?

There really isn't some kind of conspiracy going on in science, people. What's next? The Illuminati are keeping aliens hidden from us? What are these youtubers, 12?

You can't accept everything - Einstein is just a default now for this is the way it is, you are not allowed to challenge otherwise you lose your funding, your respect of your peers, a job and eventually your life.

Cold fusion? Do we have it?
    Inconsisent speed of light - does that negate E's grand theory?

Tesla himself found a safer way to supply electricity and what a battle that was with accepted science at the time. It was 'hidden'.

Aliens lol. Illuminati/a control group. Yes 100%. From Royal families rulling the world back in the day and yes they did, to big companies ruling the world today. They direct narratives all day long.

Current one is AI. Keep an eye on contemporary culture - music, imagery, tv ads, films, news articles...it is a way to make humanity feel inferior, inadequate, doubt ourselves...I mean 5 year olds are being taught to doubt their gender they are born with right now, you can be a boy, girl or netural, it's up to you. Do that when you know your body and your own feelings when you are able to do, say 16+. That's your choice and you have that right to choose then, but at 5?

Doubt ourselves and always looking to govt, the 1%, celebs, musicians to help us make choices and show us the right way to live our life etc. And that is scary. Look at this ad now and see how they use a celebrity to dumb down AI, there' no philosophical debate on whether we should go down this route, no, AI is the future and it'll help us...of course it will because you as a human are weak and dumb...

edited July 2019 Posts: 23,449
    Einstein's contributions to science were massive, and not just his theories of relativity. But Einstein isn't dogma and it's not wrong to challenge him. In fact, Einstein was part of a group of men who were displeased with some of the consequences of early quantum mechanics and practically ruled out its overall validity, yet that's never stopped any of the great post-Einstein scientists to just keep going (and succeeding.) Modern astronomy also allows for new insights. But as with Newton, we still go back to Einstein when his stuff works. If, however, you can prove that there's something better, the science community will accept that. Some old geezers may do so reluctantly, as is almost always the case, and some, unfortunately, may try to stop you out of fear of losing what they've always held in such high regard, but hard evidence always wins from stubbornness.

I do agree with you that Tesla met with unjustifiable opposition. And he was a genius, no doubt there. However, we have no proof that he was the grand science "magician" some now want to believe. If we haven't got cold fusion yet, it's not because Tesla was opposed or neglected or ignored, it's because it's bloody difficult to achieve. His experiments were repeated after his death. People want it; if it could happen, it would. It's just not likely that it will work in the near future, sadly.

I'm just not a sinister believer, I'm sorry. If there was such a group, CERN, for example, would have been forced to close its doors a long time ago. Science educators everywhere, myself included, would feel some kind of heat--and since I'm fortunate enough not to be teaching in America's bible belt, I'm not feeling any. After all, such a secret control group wouldn't want us to get too smart, now would it? Science education is the quickest way to achieve independent thinking, sober atheism and more things no hidden enslavers of ours would enjoy.

The thing about A.I. ... Sigh. This debate goes back to when we invented the typewriter and calculator. "This technology will dumb us down because soon we won't be able to write or do math anymore." "Computers make us feel weak!" I think technophobes have forgotten what life was like before we had those things. How so much more sophisticated, informed and intellectually motivated we have become since. I agree with you that we're constantly being manipulated, as consumers, members of an electorate, and more. But philosophical debates on the use of A.I. are going on, on whether or not we should go down that path.

I, for one, don't believe we'll be dumbed down by A.I. Much like calculators and computers didn't make us more "stupid" in maths (rather the opposite, I'd say--they helped us make tremendous advancements), I don't think A.I. will render us dumb.

We're living in an age of phobias. We always have, but in the old days, it was about demons and ghosts and werewolves and witches (and in certain parts of the USA/world, it laughably still is); whereas now, it's technophobia (robots are going to kill us!) and chemophobia (food additives cause cancer and vaccines cause autism). Okay...
    I wonder if SMERSH is behind that tweet.
    edited August 2019 Posts: 222

Prophecy or science? - As I get older, and lose all trust in what I've learnt and have been told, prophecy seems pretty much all that's left. why not believe in spirtuality and its force on us? Tesla believed it, he knew there was something more to us than time, evolution and pure luck.

Prophecy or science? - As I get older, and lose all trust in what I've learnt and have been told, prophecy seems pretty much all that's left. why not believe in spirtuality and its force on us? Tesla believed it, he knew there was something more to us than time, evolution and pure luck.

That video was produced by Intelligent Designers. I think we can move on.

Was it? I thought it just came together randomly.

Was it? I thought it just came together randomly.

Good one, @Thunderfinger. Just saying that if we are planning to go down that path, this thread will we be closed very soon. We haven't forgotten the one-sided massacre that was last year's religion thread.

@conradhankers
    The MI6community is not an archive for YT videos. You can post them, but please add something, a comment, something that motivates discussion and debate.
    The collission theory is gaining a bit of life with mainstream 'science'-fiction. Apparently Mars had a massive upheaveal in its past. Not quite matching up with later date proposed by Immanuel but wow.

https://metro.co.uk/2019/08/05/mars-hit-mega-tsunami-changed-forever-scientists-claim-10521146/
    edited August 2019 Posts: 222
    Note, I don't need a note...do I Darth? The most dangerous man on Earth, taken off suicide watch, the camera watcing his cell, oh no, breaks down...the Palace release a statement that HRH Ponce Andrew had nothing to do with his pedo mate's affairs and then the man is found dead a few hours later....hilarious if it wasn't so evil. The dark state, the criminal state that controls us shows us its power. I'm scared.

This discussion has been closed.