Coincidence Theory

conradhankersconradhankers Underground
edited July 8 in General Discussion Posts: 72
Welcome to a world of unlikely explanations, faulty reasoning and the state of wokeness. Please be careful how you phrase things, be polite and let your mind wander.

The great Ridley Scott believes in the anunnaki and how they made us. His latest whisky ad sort of delivers on that narrative. Giants, aliens, genetic manipulation...what is he trying to reveal to us? He tried to tell us with the last two alien movies as well...

Comments

• conradhankersconradhankers Underground
    edited July 8 Posts: 72
    Here's another fellow thinking outside the box chap;

I love his history of London and its symbols through a coincidence theorist's eyes. Love it.
  • DarthDimiDarthDimi Behind you!Moderator
    Is the spelling error in the thread's title also coincidental? :p
  • RichardTheBruceRichardTheBruce I'm motivated by my Duty.
    Hennessy ad. VI WOOD CRUNCHES. 3:07.

Look like European Bee-eaters. Just sayin'. They eat bees.

1517cc6b7222a38029bff3a4a67c2e4e--birds.jpg

DarthDimi wrote: »
    Is the spelling error in the thread's title also coincidental? :p

no, just dyslexia. ~O)
    Spooky.

• DragonpolDragonpol Schloss Drache ~ Defender of the Continuation.
    edited July 10 Posts: 12,775
    This is like the sort of thread I used to create when I was going through my Fortean phase here!

I think you have now taken over the baton from me, @conradhankers, as I have ceased making threads on this subject matter.
    Dragonpol wrote: »
    This is like the sort of thread I used to create when I was going through my Fortean phase here!

I think you have now taken over the baton from me, @conradhankers, as I have ceased making threads on this subject matter.

Didn't realise, I did do a search. Any contributions would be most welcome. The Epstein case for eg is so bad...scay stuff. Was he an enforcer to compromise world leaders to do the bidiing of the Q org?

edited July 11 Posts: 12,775
    Dragonpol wrote: »

Didn't realise, I did do a search. Any contributions would be most welcome. The Epstein case for eg is so bad...scay stuff. Was he an enforcer to compromise world leaders to do the bidiing of the Q org?

You're fine. I never had a thread on this particular subject matter. If you look through my past topics on my profile page you'll see the sort of stuff I covered.

I must say I enjoyed watching the YouTube videos from 'swilliamism' last night. I even watched a third one on the Extinction Rebellion cult. I'd never heard of this channel before, prior to this thread. It's all very interesting and informative. I like these Fortean type of topics. I'm a reader of The Fortean Times so all of this stuff is right up my street!

I'll be sure to keep an eye out for this thread from now on and contribute when I can. :)
    edited July 12 Posts: 72
    Remember this chap a few years ago? He mentioned that when he hacked into the super duper top secret US military data banks, he saw files about space crews and space ships....and then Trump bleated out about Space Force a few months ago....I believe in Gary, his interviews are fab.

• ThunderfingerThunderfinger Area 52
    Great thread. That Ridley Scott commercial is the best I have seen, and the 5G video an eye opener. Very vital information there.
    Great thread. That Ridley Scott commercial is the best I have seen, and the 5G video an eye opener. Very vital information there.

I just knew that @Thunderfinger would like this thread too! I agree that it's a great idea for a thread.
    How the super rich support the economy...just like in QoS, there are no goodies or baddies when making deals and money. J.P.Morgan one of the founding fathers of the NWO reveals a little bit...

https://www.cbsnews.com/news/ship-seized-in-1-3-billion-cocaine-bust-is-owned-by-jp-morgan-chase/
    New "Epstein's Pedophile Island, Little St. James USVI Drone July 2019" There's also some screenshots of the tunnel entrance, weird sundial, etc

The Dome and the Owls have gone from the roof, more disturbing are what appear to be shallow graves under a newly constructed tennis court, that video has been taken down, yes by youtube.

da4635cd592c19392ece1892d9461d70535f2f13.jpg

2a84c5d830667c7aaaaa584b6aea5bbc7f6bb573.png

The Big Foot footage now in 4K. Amazing. It will convince the non-believers.