The Game of Thrones connection

13»

Comments

• edited May 2016 Posts: 2,341
    @Creasy47 are you serious? Tommen in season 5 made me seriously regret not having Joffrey anymore. Sure he was a grade-A bastard, but Tommen is a few notches above on the annoying scale. Plus he had a sex scene with Natalie Dormer, which seals his fate for me: someone please chop his head off.

As much as I hated Joffre and I do not care for Cersei either but how do you think Joffre would have handled the Sparrows when they refused to release his mother?
    As much as Cercei deserved to be brought low, I am sure that her imprisonment and walk of atonement would not have happened had Joffre been on the throne.
    doubleoego wrote: »
    Ramsay Bolton needs to die a slow and painful episode-length death. What a bastard-guy.

I agree I want to see him die a horrible horrible death. Perhaps at the hand of Theon. then flay the bastard.

And now let me get off this thread as I have not seen Season 6 yet and I can smell "spoilers' heading this way.

• SzonanaSzonana Mexico
    Ludovico wrote: »
    suavejmf wrote: »
    I think Ned Starks son (died in Season 3) would make a good Bond too?

Richard Madden has the right face, right age and is Scottish. The problem is, he may be too short.

I think Richard Madden is still a bitt too young, i do like the idea of him as Bond. He was very charming and elegant in Cinderella but need grow up a bitt more.

maybe give him another 2 or3 years or maybe not and cast him now, since many has been thought about casting a young actor this time as Bond and going back to a 32 years old like Sean Connery.

There is a good and bad side in casting a young Bond actor.

The good side it can bring a new wave of female young fans, usually girls under 25 years old don't like Bond or are not interested in trying but a young handsome actor could attract them.

The bad side: the age of the Bond girls is too limited. We wouldn't have anothet option like Monica Bellucci as a Bond girl.

Creasy47 wrote: »
    My buddy proposed the question of who is more evil, Ramsay or Joffrey, and everyone else I've asked has agreed that Ramsay most certainly takes the cake. I hope he gets a unique, long-lasting death.

I'd say Joffrey was actually worse: Ramsay is doing evil but he has ambitions and he partially does it to be recognized by his father. And for all his evil and sadism, he is intelligent and cunning. Joffrey was evil just for a sense of entitlement, because he thought as a king (an illegitimate one at that) he could do what the hell he pleased. He was as stupid as he was evil, far more keen on wanton destruction for its own end than even Ramsay, who actually uses brutality to gain something. Joffrey was also a coward. On the other hand, Ramsay's madness comes with temerity.

By the way I found season 5 to be by far the weakest, at times downright frustrating. So many characters act out of character and some die just for sake of it.
  • ThunderfingerThunderfinger Das Boot Hill
    Peter Dinklage plays Herve Villechaize in the tv movie My Dinner With Herve from 2018.