Coming soon to cinemas near you! - The upcoming films thread

Comments

Is it really that difficult to find a Scottish actor to play a Scotsman in Highlander.
  • Fire_and_Ice_ReturnsFire_and_Ice_Returns I am trying to get away from this mountan!

Karen Gillan :x I am already there, the rest of the cast is great also.
  • DenbighDenbigh UK
    edited May 2021 Posts: 5,834

plakat-filmu-last-night-in-soho-min.jpg

This looks incredible :)
  • Creasy47Creasy47 In Cuba with Natalya.Moderator
    Last Night In Soho looks alright. Sort of falls into generic horror with those final moments. I dig the Thunderball poster on the marquee, though!
  • Fire_and_Ice_ReturnsFire_and_Ice_Returns I am trying to get away from this mountan!
    edited May 2021 Posts: 23,105
    Creasy47 wrote: »
    Last Night In Soho looks alright. Sort of falls into generic horror with those final moments. I dig the Thunderball poster on the marquee, though!

Just caught the trailer on YouTube, TB poster is awesome.

qe9TmCK.png

I have a TB framed poster right next to my PC though its the Jet Pack poster.

So am I. BTW, anybody else thinks Karen Gillan could be a good Bond Girl ?
    Gerard wrote: »

So am I. BTW, anybody else thinks Karen Gillan could be a good Bond Girl ?

Karen would make a great Bond girl, Karen has a strong personality on screen very talented actress.
  • DenbighDenbigh UK
    I think Karen, while obviously physically capable to be a Bond girl, would be a really good Moneypenny. I feel like EON would wanna keep her around like Naomie Harris.
  • M_BaljeM_Balje Amsterdam, Netherlands
    New Jungle Cruise trailer

• edited May 2021 Posts: 440
    Saw this at a test screening two years ago. Rips off the 1999 Mummy movie in a number of places but it was pretty ok.

They were still in the middle of re-editing it, so there were a number of shots where we had to imagine the Rock's face CGI'd onto another actor.

One of the genuinely funny elements was Jesse Plemmons as the villain, would be nice to get him in a Bond picture at some point.
    edited May 2021 Posts: 23,105

Looks interesting. New film from M. Night Shyamalan.
  • edited May 2021 Posts: 9,737

I know this is supposed to make me scared but really the trailer depresses me more then anything else and I guess makes me melancholy on my own life and yeah...

I am guessing this is just something wrong with me and everyone else is like "oh that is so scary"
    Don't get me wrong : I love the show, got all the versions and the CDs, saw it live four times, but...

Seriously ?! I think I'll pass, thanks.
    Risico007 wrote: »

I know this is supposed to make me scared but really the trailer depresses me more then anything else and I guess makes me melancholy on my own life and yeah...

I am guessing this is just something wrong with me and everyone else is like "oh that is so scary"

I did not find the trailer scary, I am more interested in the mystery. Since M. Night started making lower budget films his output has improved.

When faced with our own mortality it is normal to have an emotional reaction.
    Dutch cinema's after almoost 5 months wil be re open with 30-50 chairs on 5 June and if everthing go alright 250 on 600 chairs (what mean 60 for small cinema room with 150 chairs) on 30 June.

It is not needed to do official Corona test, but same rules as before. Tickets online only, mouth cap in waitingroom/toilet and can't get in waitingroom 15 minutes before movie started.

Some movies go straight to DVD and BD (or 4KBD), but Universal/Warner wil be happy that there can release Fast9 and Croods 2. And Warner with Godzilla vs Kong. Order tickets wil start on 30 May.
  • RichardTheBruceRichardTheBruce I'm motivated by my Duty.
    I notice this playing locally.

Riders of Justice - Exclusive Official Trailer (2021) Mads Mikkelsen
    New Trailer of The Boss Baby 2 aka The Boss Baby: Family Business

edited June 2021 Posts: 23,105
    REMINISCENCE Trailer (2021) Hugh Jackman Action Movie HD
    Hot damn, that looks terrific. Big Inception vibes.

Lisa Joy who is the Writer and Director of REMINISCENCE is Christopher Nolan's Sister in Law, certainly some Nolan influences there.

Rebecca Ferguson looks amazing in the trailer.

Lisa Joy who is the Writer and Director of REMINISCENCE is Christopher Nolan's Sister in Law, certainly some Nolan influences there.

Rebecca Ferguson looks amazing in the trailer.

Big time. Her work's fantastic on Westworld, too.
  • Last_Rat_StandingLast_Rat_Standing Long Neck Ice Cold Beer Never Broke My Heart
    Matrix 4 was test screened yesterday. Title is all but confirmed as Resurrections. It's on par with Reloaded and will be just as polarizing as such.
    I just want a trailer for it.
  • Last_Rat_StandingLast_Rat_Standing Long Neck Ice Cold Beer Never Broke My Heart
    It should be released soon. The trailer also was screened for it as well. With just over 6 months until release, they'll have to start releasing footage and promotions. I wouldn't be surprised seeing it attached to F9 which is the tentpole film of the summer as well as a gauge of how healthy the theater industry is at the moment.
    It should be released soon. The trailer also was screened for it as well. With just over 6 months until release, they'll have to start releasing footage and promotions. I wouldn't be surprised seeing it attached to F9 which is the tentpole film of the summer as well as a gauge of how healthy the theater industry is at the moment.

That'd be a nice sight to see. I've figured with only six months left to go, and a film of this caliber and size, we should be seeing footage by the end of July at the absolute latest.
    I've been looking every day for news. Resurrections is the confirmed title from what was shown yesterday
    edited June 2021 Posts: 40,372
    Funny, that was the only leaked title I had seen so far, so it's fitting that it was right all along. I'm just dying to see the look of the film, how the CGI looks, and what kind of action we can expect. I hope it's heavily akin to what they delivered in Reloaded, but considering that was 20 years ago, I also want to see just how game-changing and revolutionary this one aims to be.

----