LEGENDS with Sean Bean

2»

Comments

• Creasy47Creasy47 In Cuba with Natalya.Moderator
    dragonsky wrote: »
    Sooooo it's been canceled :'(

I saw this again on Netflix and was thinking about getting into it, but I had a fear it might be cancelled so I went with 'Peaky Blinders' instead. What a shame, was looking forward to giving this a shot.
    Creasy47 wrote: »
    dragonsky wrote: »
    Sooooo it's been canceled :'(

I saw this again on Netflix and was thinking about getting into it, but I had a fear it might be cancelled so I went with 'Peaky Blinders' instead. What a shame, was looking forward to giving this a shot.
    You should watch it anyways :D
  • Creasy47Creasy47 In Cuba with Natalya.Moderator
    @dragonsky, does it seem to wrap up nicely? I can never seem to get into shows that didn't have a long run and were cancelled out of the blue.
  • 4EverBonded4EverBonded the Ballrooms of Mars
    Not really. It was just getting started, in my opinion. Lots of intrigue and questions at the end. Sigh ... I love Sean Bean. He made it worthwhile. Hoping the 2nd season would have taken off.
    Creasy47 wrote: »
    @dragonsky, does it seem to wrap up nicely? I can never seem to get into shows that didn't have a long run and were cancelled out of the blue.

What 4everbonded said. I am really disappointed it got canceled...and shame this will never wrap up....damnit why didn't they give them at least a 3rd season....they could have at least sorta have an ending with 3 seasons.....

I kinda hope Netflix will pick it up..but the chances of that are reaaaaaally slim to none.