Who do you watch Bond movies with?

2»

Comments

• DaltonCraig007DaltonCraig007 They say, "Evil prevails when good men fail to act." What they ought to say is, "Evil prevails."
    mostly by myself but sometimes with my mom :) she's a good fan, her favorite Bond is Brosnan.
    I watched each and every one for the first time (in a completely backwards order) with my nephew- who's really more like a brother, since he's only a year younger than me.

Best memories growing up, I tell you. We both started with GoldenEye, due to our fondness with the video game, and from there we were hooked!

That summer of 1997 we probably rented that game enough to have bought it 10X over, lol!! We watched a new movie ever weekend
  • DaltonCraig007DaltonCraig007 They say, "Evil prevails when good men fail to act." What they ought to say is, "Evil prevails."
    edited August 2014 Posts: 15,696
    talking of nephews, I became an uncle recently, he's only a few months old but when he is old enough I plan on turning him into a man by introducing him to the Bond movies :)
    Whoa-- hey. You're back @DaltonCraig007 :D

Good to see you again!!

nice to see you again too, @Master_Dahark :D
  • QBranchQBranch Always have an escape plan. Mine is watching James Bond films.
    We both started with GoldenEye, due to our fondness with the video game, and from there we were hooked! That summer of 1997...
    Incredible times. Sacred times. ^:)^
    My family mostly doesn't care for Bond movies. I used to watch them with my brother when we were younger, but he kinda grew out of them while I grew closer to the films. I don't have cable at my house so I always have some kind of film going and a lot of times I'll put on a Bond film when my parents visit. My step dad will watch a few minutes of it. If I ever get married it will pretty much be a requirement that she likes Bond or it won't work. It's that important to me.
    I can get my little brother to watch the odd film or so, but he's really not that interested. I've noticed my kitten has taken a liking to Goldfinger though, he was mesmerized by the golf scene.