The Great Bond Girl Elimination Game (DISCUSSION)

1495051525355»

Comments

• Creasy47Creasy47 In Cuba with Natalya.Moderator
    Thanks for playing, everyone, glad it went along smoothly (aside from a few hiccups at the end). Real close game at the end between Vesper and Tracy, too! ;)
  • MurdockMurdock The minus world
    Let the post game drama begin! LOL just kidding. Great game. :p
    It ended up how I figured it would. It's crazy to see how points differentiate as more and more girls are eliminated. Like I said the other day, Vesper was ahead by a few points in the start, but as more of certain player's favorites are taken out of the game, you can see that more loyalty sat with Tracy, hence the huge point difference in the end.
    Creasy47 wrote: »
    @dragonsky, we shall see! At this rate, I don't want to be the one that ends the game at midnight - I'd rather that be left up to someone else - so I probably won't do another point reduction and just let the game play out, unless it looks like it'll be another back and forth deal all day tomorrow.
    And with this post I just realized that with the new update we get notifications when someone mentions our name.

Nice change ^:)^

And congrats to Tracy, I thought that it was obvious that the final 2 would be her and Vesper but I kinda expected higher placement for Ursula Anders.
    edited July 2014 Posts: 40,373
    Indeed! I've gone back in the past and found comments where people replied to me and I completely overlooked it, so I never got to retort or say anything back.

I can see why Tracy won, but she isn't a favorite of mine in the slightest. In terms of being James Bond's only true wife, then she should have rightfully won, which she did. I can understand that.
    I didn't participate on this one but I'm glad to see my favorite Bond girls getting that overwhelming appreciation. I would also ranked Tracy as number 1.
    Had a feeling it would be Mr's Bond who would win the day! <:-P
  • 0BradyM0Bondfanatic70BradyM0Bondfanatic7 Quantum Floral Arrangements: "We Have Petals Everywhere"
    Tracy may have won the battle, but she shan't win the war!

Eva-Green-in-300-Rise-of-an-Empire-jpg.jpg

;)

In all seriousness, well done to two special women who made Bond's heart flutter unlike ever before. These are the only two Bond girls worthy of the top spots.
    So the complete list is:

1. Tracy Bond
    2. Vesper Lynd
    3. Tatiana Romanova
    4. Melina Havelock
    5. Honey Ryder
    6. Solitaire
    7. Kara Milovy
    8. Natalya Simonova
    9. Domino Derval
    10. Pam Bouvier
    11. Severine
    12. Pussy Galore
    13. Camille Montes
    14. Octopussy
    15. Wai Lin
    16. Anya Amasova
    17. Holly Goodhead
    18. Tiffany Case
    19. Kissy Suzuki
    20. Stacey Sutton
    21. Christmas Jones
    22. Mary Goodnight
    23. Jinx Johnson
    @FoxRox, thank you for posting that, I meant to do it yesterday. It's definitely not how I would've had it ordered, but it's interesting to see where the majority of interests lie.
  • zebrafishzebrafish <°)))< in Octopussy's garden in the shade
    edited May 2021 Posts: 4,311
    I thought I give this a bump-up since we are currently doing a re-sorting in another ranking thread.