Who should be a Bond girl?

1686971737477

Comments

  • ClarkDevlinClarkDevlin Martinis, Girls and Guns
    Posts: 15,423
    Univex wrote: »
    Lyne Renée

    619594d59ce3f772510c8051b122ebcb.jpg
    015.jpg
    lyne-renee_817900.jpg
    fhd009THC_Lyne_Renee_067.jpg
    lyne-renee_817887.jpg
    fhd009THC_Lyne_Renee_080.jpg
    fhd009THC_Lyne_Renee_031.jpg

    How is this actress not on anybody's radar is beyond me.
    What a 50's face, that is. Would be a brilliant piece of casting. I approve.
    Such lovely lines, wouldn't you say? ;)
  • Posts: 4,690
    Univex wrote: »
    Lyne Renée

    619594d59ce3f772510c8051b122ebcb.jpg
    015.jpg
    lyne-renee_817900.jpg
    fhd009THC_Lyne_Renee_067.jpg
    lyne-renee_817887.jpg
    fhd009THC_Lyne_Renee_080.jpg
    fhd009THC_Lyne_Renee_031.jpg

    How is this actress not on anybody's radar is beyond me.
    What a 50's face, that is. Would be a brilliant piece of casting. I approve.
    Such lovely lines, wouldn't you say? ;)

    Absolutely.
  • edited April 2019 Posts: 13,228
    Univex wrote: »
    Lyne Renée

    619594d59ce3f772510c8051b122ebcb.jpg
    015.jpg
    lyne-renee_817900.jpg
    fhd009THC_Lyne_Renee_067.jpg
    lyne-renee_817887.jpg
    fhd009THC_Lyne_Renee_080.jpg
    fhd009THC_Lyne_Renee_031.jpg

    How is this actress not on anybody's radar is beyond me.

    What a 50's face, that is. Would be a brilliant piece of casting. I approve. Features somewhat close to Jacqueline Bisset.

    Anyone vaguely similar to Jacqueline Bisset is alright with me!
  • ClarkDevlinClarkDevlin Martinis, Girls and Guns
    Posts: 15,423
    Univex wrote: »
    Lyne Renée

    619594d59ce3f772510c8051b122ebcb.jpg
    015.jpg
    lyne-renee_817900.jpg
    fhd009THC_Lyne_Renee_067.jpg
    lyne-renee_817887.jpg
    fhd009THC_Lyne_Renee_080.jpg
    fhd009THC_Lyne_Renee_031.jpg

    How is this actress not on anybody's radar is beyond me.

    What a 50's face, that is. Would be a brilliant piece of casting. I approve. Features somewhat close to Jacqueline Bisset.
    Anyone vaguely similar to Jacqueline Bisset is alright with me!
    Elizabeth Hurley was, back in the day.
  • Posts: 13,228
    Univex wrote: »
    Lyne Renée

    619594d59ce3f772510c8051b122ebcb.jpg
    015.jpg
    lyne-renee_817900.jpg
    fhd009THC_Lyne_Renee_067.jpg
    lyne-renee_817887.jpg
    fhd009THC_Lyne_Renee_080.jpg
    fhd009THC_Lyne_Renee_031.jpg

    How is this actress not on anybody's radar is beyond me.

    What a 50's face, that is. Would be a brilliant piece of casting. I approve. Features somewhat close to Jacqueline Bisset.
    Anyone vaguely similar to Jacqueline Bisset is alright with me!
    Elizabeth Hurley was, back in the day.

    You're right about that. Shame she never was a Bond girl. Could have made a good (and more believable) Christmas Jones for example.
  • ClarkDevlinClarkDevlin Martinis, Girls and Guns
    Posts: 15,423
    Univex wrote: »
    Lyne Renée

    619594d59ce3f772510c8051b122ebcb.jpg
    015.jpg
    lyne-renee_817900.jpg
    fhd009THC_Lyne_Renee_067.jpg
    lyne-renee_817887.jpg
    fhd009THC_Lyne_Renee_080.jpg
    fhd009THC_Lyne_Renee_031.jpg

    How is this actress not on anybody's radar is beyond me.

    What a 50's face, that is. Would be a brilliant piece of casting. I approve. Features somewhat close to Jacqueline Bisset.
    Anyone vaguely similar to Jacqueline Bisset is alright with me!
    Elizabeth Hurley was, back in the day.
    You're right about that. Shame she never was a Bond girl. Could have made a good (and more believable) Christmas Jones for example.
    If she wore the same attire as Denise Richards' small and tight tank top and short jeans with military boots, I wouldn't have objected. ;)

    Apparently, after she was given the boot for "being too young" to play Bibi Dahl in FYEO, she stormed out and swore never to appear in a Bond film, even though she hosted The World of 007 when GE came out.
  • edited April 2019 Posts: 4,690
    Elizabeth Hurley was a goddess for me when I was a teenager. So was Monica Belluci. Hey, why not bring Hurley now? I'd be up for it (literally and figuratively)
  • ClarkDevlinClarkDevlin Martinis, Girls and Guns
    Posts: 15,423
    Univex wrote: »
    Elizabeth Hurley was a godless for me when I was a teenager. So was Monica Belluci. Hey, why not bring Hurley now? I'd be up for it (literally and figuratively)
    No objections from me, old chap. ;)
  • Posts: 13,228
    Univex wrote: »
    Lyne Renée

    619594d59ce3f772510c8051b122ebcb.jpg
    015.jpg
    lyne-renee_817900.jpg
    fhd009THC_Lyne_Renee_067.jpg
    lyne-renee_817887.jpg
    fhd009THC_Lyne_Renee_080.jpg
    fhd009THC_Lyne_Renee_031.jpg

    How is this actress not on anybody's radar is beyond me.

    What a 50's face, that is. Would be a brilliant piece of casting. I approve. Features somewhat close to Jacqueline Bisset.
    Anyone vaguely similar to Jacqueline Bisset is alright with me!
    Elizabeth Hurley was, back in the day.
    You're right about that. Shame she never was a Bond girl. Could have made a good (and more believable) Christmas Jones for example.
    If she wore the same attire as Denise Richards' small and tight tank top and short jeans with military boots, I wouldn't have objected. ;)

    Neither would I!
    Apparently, after she was given the boot for "being too young" to play Bibi Dahl in FYEO, she stormed out and swore never to appear in a Bond film, even though she hosted The World of 007 when GE came out.

    Never heard about this before! :-O
  • jake24jake24 Sitting at your desk, kissing your lover, eating supper with your familyModerator
    edited April 2019 Posts: 10,094
    So what do we think of our new Bond ladies?

    hv6t9g7mgcx5.jpg
    u5em2p21n9wi.jpg
  • DenbighDenbigh UK
    edited April 2019 Posts: 3,363
    @jake24 I think they are bloody fantastic and can't wait to see their final looks in the film. I'm hoping de Armas will be play a proper villainous femme-fatale because not only would it be a first for the Craig-era, but I think it would really be a good way to make this role different from Joi in Blade Runner 2049 :)

    But even if that doesn't happen, I'm happy to see her in this film and I think Lynch is another perfect choice, can't wait to see them on screen :)
  • jake24jake24 Sitting at your desk, kissing your lover, eating supper with your familyModerator
    Posts: 10,094
    Agreed, @Denbigh.
  • QBranchQBranch Always have an escape plan. Mine is watching James Bond films.
    Posts: 9,063
    I've not heard of Lashana Lynch - I'll have to watch Capt. Marvel sometime to familiarize myself. She has a Bond girl name though.

    As for Ana, what can be said other than WOWZERS! I only know her from BR, so more research to be done and all that...

    I hope one of them is a villainess.
  • Posts: 11,628
    Ana plays an interesting character in the film Knock Knock, its not a great film though Ana is memorable.
  • QBranchQBranch Always have an escape plan. Mine is watching James Bond films.
    Posts: 9,063
    Well, if it features both her and Keanu, it's on my short list!
  • Posts: 636
    Ana is one of the most stunning Bond girls ever cast. Her beauty reminds me of Barbara Bach. And she's talented as well, so I can't wait to see what she does.

    Lashana Lynch was a scene stealer in Captain Marvel, hope we get to see her kick some ass.
  • Posts: 590
    QBranch wrote: »
    Well, if it features both her and Keanu, it's on my short list!

    You do see a fair bit of her in that film.
  • Posts: 12,496
    Ana de Armas is gorgeous but looks a tad young and Lolita ish. Lashana Lynch I don't know her, I must confessed I thought she was wearing very unflattering clothes. On the promo face picture she looks far better, but can't help thinking that Lupita looked far more stunning and sexier. But I agree with @QBranch that her name in itself is pure Bond girl.
  • DenbighDenbigh UK
    edited April 2019 Posts: 3,363
    Just thought I'd share these images of our new Bond girls :D

    887327.jpg
    lashana-lynch-1551471374.jpg
  • Posts: 11,628
    Ana de Armas is 30
  • RichardTheBruceRichardTheBruce I'm motivated by my Duty.
    Posts: 6,726
    31 on Monday in fact.
  • Posts: 11,628
    31 on Monday in fact.

    Tuesday I think ;)
  • ThunderfingerThunderfinger Bahamalulu
    Posts: 37,176
    31 on Monday in fact.

    Tuesday I think ;)

    Depends on the time zone.
  • Posts: 11,628
    31 on Monday in fact.

    Tuesday I think ;)

    Depends on the time zone.

    Well she was born 30th April, I don't have access to her records so can't give a specific time. Though I know Ana was born on Earth
  • ThunderfingerThunderfinger Bahamalulu
    Posts: 37,176
    31 on Monday in fact.

    Tuesday I think ;)

    Depends on the time zone.

    Well she was born 30th April, I don't have access to her records so can't give a specific time. Though I know Ana was born on Earth

    Cuba to be exact. Jamaica is just a stone throw away.
  • JamesCraigJamesCraig Ocean Club, Bahamas.
    Posts: 2,938
    Ludovico wrote: »
    @Ludovico, watch her in The Hessen Affair alongside Billy Zane. A great film noir that ticks all the boxes. You'd be smitten by her, I tell you. I know I have. :))

    She also appears in the third and fourth seasons of Strike Back. Such a versatile actress. Definitely deserves to be in the highlight.

    Given her age, she'd need to be cast as a Bond girl now (I'm all for more mature Bond girls, but Monica Bellucci was an exception rather than the rule). What I really like about her is that she has an unusual type of beauty. I can't exactly explain it.

    She auditioned for CR, and once said that they had her photograph laying next to Eva's... that's how close Lyne came.

    Luckily they chose Eva, because her face looks weird imho.
  • RichardTheBruceRichardTheBruce I'm motivated by my Duty.
    Posts: 6,726
    31 on Monday in fact.

    Tuesday I think ;)

    Depends on the time zone.

    Well she was born 30th April, I don't have access to her records so can't give a specific time. Though I know Ana was born on Earth
    Tuesday the 30th it is.

  • Posts: 7,562
    31 on Monday in fact.

    Tuesday I think ;)

    Depends on the time zone.

    Well she was born 30th April, I don't have access to her records so can't give a specific time. Though I know Ana was born on Earth

    Are we sure it’s not heaven because I’m not convinced
  • Posts: 4,079
    Ana de Armas is 30

    Can't help but think Ana looks a little older! Maybe because of the make-up and clothes she wear. I feel her casting is due to Daniel Craig - however, I can easily see why Cary has taken a shine to her.

    But Lashana looks very young to me. Even though she's older than Ana!

    Though, currently it is still a head-scratcher who will get the female lead. It's almost certain that one of the actresses will get the most prominent amount of screentime after Craig. Currently the smart money is on Lashana.

    lashana-lynch-captain-marvel-1280-GettyImages-1134141476.jpg?itok=vev2Rm9I&h=c673cd1c

    plx-33785_158hnw.jpg


  • QBranchQBranch Always have an escape plan. Mine is watching James Bond films.
    Posts: 9,063
    D5B9K_zX4AAamp-.jpg
    12714270-6958775-image-a-144_1556208885901.jpg
Sign In or Register to comment.