So you want to start a new Elimination game?

Comments

Weapons - 4
    Villain quotes - 1
    Staff - 3
    SPECTRE - 1
  • AntiLocqueBrakesAntiLocqueBrakes The edge
    Best use of Bond movie title in dialogue (based on first time used)?
  • MooseWithFleasMooseWithFleas Philadelphia
    What a view...
  • edited February 2017 Posts: 1,386
    Weapons: 5
    Villain Quotes: 1
    Staff: 3
    SPECTRE: 1
  • GBFGBF
    To a kill...

This would win easily :-)
  • GBFGBF
    So shouldn't we now start the Weapons elimination game??
  • ThunderfingerThunderfinger Das Boot Hill
    I guess you can go for it. It s been a week.
    If I'm not mistaken, weapons was barryt007's
    suggestion.
  • GBFGBF
    edited March 2017 Posts: 3,195
    When will the game start. It really takes too much time. I guess if someone proposes a game, he should be ready to start it within two or three days.

So @barry007 please give us some weapons!!!!
    GBF wrote: »
    When will the game start. It really takes too much time. I guess if someone proposes a game, he should be ready to start it within two or three days.

So @barry007 please give us some weapons!!!!

Its up and running,my friend !!

:-bd
    The main titles game is running towards its finish. Might as well start voting on the next one.
  • JohnHammond73JohnHammond73 Lancashire, UK
    In that case, i like the Staff idea (M, Q, Moneypenny)
    Me, too.

MI6 Staff-2
    MI6 Staff-2
    Villain lines-1 (+1)
  • GBFGBF
    MI6 Staff-2
    Villain lines-2 (+1)
  • NSGWNSGW London
    MI6 Staff-2
    Villain lines-3 (+1)
    MI6 Staff-2
    Villain lines-4 (+1)
    MI6 Staff-2
    Villain lines-5 (+1)
  • pachazopachazo Make Your Choice
    I'll vote for Staff.

Also, I forgot to put a list together for the SPECTRE elimination game. I will finish that this weekend.
  • BondAficionadoBondAficionado Former IMDBer
    edited March 2017 Posts: 1,884
    MI6 Staff-3 (pachazo)
    Villain lines-6 (+1)
    Has anyone done any drafts of their game suggestions ? we would need to have a look first before the game is launched.
  • GBFGBF
    I have done it. I would start with 10 or 15 points. Some of the choices below can certainly be discussed. I have chosen a maximum of one quote per villain but also allowed some of the henchmen.

1) Dr. No: “East, West, just points of the compass, each as stupid as the other”
    2) Rosa Klebb: “Training is useful, but there is no substitute for experience.”
    3) Red Grant: “The first one won't kill you. Not the second. Not even the third. Not until you crawl over here and kiss my foot!”
    4) Auric Goldfinger: “No, Mr Bond! I expect you to die!”
    5) Emilio Largo: “Of course Vargas does not drink...does not smoke...does not make love. What do you do, Vargas?”
    6) Fiona Volpe: “Do you like wild things, Mr. Bond-James-Bond?”
    7) Ernst Stavro Blofeld: “Give him his cigarettes. It won’t be the nicotine that kills you, Mr. Bond!”
    8) Ernst Stavro Blofeld: “I may yet surprise you. But I'm afraid you have no surprises left for me. I know all about your mission, Mr Bond.”
    9) Mr.Kidd: “If God had wanted man to fly..." Mr. Wint "He would have given him wings.”
    10) Ernst Stavro Blofeld: “Such nice cheeks, too. If only they were brains.”
    11) Dr. Kananga / Mr. Big: “Names is for tombstones, baby! Y'all take this honky out and waste him! Now!”
    12) Francisco Scaramanga: “I like a girl in a bikini: no concealed weapons.”
    13) Karl Stromberg: “For me, this is all the world. There is beauty... there is ugliness... and there is death.”
    14) Hugo Drax: “James Bond. You appear with the tedious inevitability of an unloved season.”
    15) Bold villain in a wheelchair: “I'll buy you a delicatessen... of stainless steel!”
    16) Aristoteles Kristatos: “Bind that wound. We don't want any blood in the water, not yet.”
    17) Kamal Khan: “You have a nasty habit of surviving, Mr. Bond!”
    18) General Orlov: “Tomorrow, I will be a hero of the Soviet Union”
    19) Max Zorin:” Intuitive improvisation is the secret of genius.”
    20) General Georgi Koskov: “I'm sorry, James. For you I have great affection, but we have an old saying: duty has no sweethearts.”
    21) Brad Whitaker: “You had your eight now I'll have my eighty."
    22) Franz Sanchez: “Today is the first day of the rest of your life!”
    23) Alec Trevelyan: “I might as well ask if all those vodka martinis silenced the screams of all the men you've killed... or if you've found forgiveness in the arms of all those willing women for the dead ones you failed to protect.”
    24) Xenia Onatopp: “This time, Mr Bond, the pleasure will be all mine!”
    25) Boris Grishenko: “I am invincible!”
    26) Elliot Carver: “The distance between insanity and genius is measured only by success.”
    27) Elektra King: “You wouldn’t kill me, … you would miss me.”
    28) Renard: “You can't kill me, I'm already dead.”
    29) Gustav Graves: “You see, Mr. Bond, you can't kill my dreams. But my dreams can kill you. Time to face destiny.”
    30) Le Chiffre: "Wow. You've taken good care of your body. Such a waste."
    31) Mr. White: "Oh, really? Well, then, the first thing you should know about us is that we have people everywhere. Am I right?"
    32) Dominique Green: “So if you decide not to sign, you'll wake up with your balls in your mouth and your willing replacement standing over you...”
    33) Raoul Silva: “She sent you up to me knowing you're not ready, knowing you would likely die... Mummy was very bad.”
    34) Franz Oberhauser / Ernst Stavro Blofeld: “Welcome, James. You've come across me so many times, yet you never saw me. What took you so long?"
    35) Mr. Hinx: "Shit"
    I will again post my proposed list for The Great Bond Escape Elimination Game":

DN: Bond turns the tables on Quarrel and Husfella's interrogation behind the bar
    DN: Bond escaped his cell on Crab Key through the vent to make it to the control room
    FRWL: Bond tricks Grant into opening the case with the tear gas then fights him
    FRWL: Bond uses gas tanks and a flare gun to eliminate the boats that surround him
    GF: Bond talks his way off the cutting table in the laser room at Auric Enterprises
    GF: Bond tricks a guard to come in and look for him before dropping from the ceiling
    TB: Caught in the pool, Bond uses his rebreather and patient swimming to evade sharks
    TB: Bond escapes a car, is chased through Mardi Gras, then uses Fiona as a human shield
    YOLT: Bond manages to escape the crashing airplane which Ms. Brant left him to die in
    YOLT: Bond uses his rocket cigarette to escape Blofeld's volcano control room
    OHMSS: Bond catches his guards off guard and beats them before meeting
    OHMSS: Bond climbs out of the gondola mechanical room and skis down Piz Gloria
    DAF: Bond manages to escape the pipeline he is buried in by shorting out the probe
    LALD: Bond Walks on crocodiles to get back to shore and burn down the dope shop
    LALD: Bond uses his Rolex to cut the ropes binding him and Solitare to the defending lift
    TMWTGG: Bond fights his way out of the "school" and sails away on a motored canoe
    TMWTGG: Bond fights his way off of Scaramanga's island by outsmarting him at gun play
    TSWLM: Bond and XXX fight Jaws in the desert and manage to rustle control of the van
    TSWLM: The elaborate assault on the Liprus control room buy Bond and the sailors
    MR: Bond evades capture on the plane, and in free-fall steals the parachute from Jaws
    MR: Bond and Goodhead work together to gain control of an ambulance in Rio
    MR: Bond and Goodhead manage to escape a rocket blast by climbing through a vent
    FYEO: Bond takes control of the RC helicopter and drops Blofeld down a chimney
    FYEO: Bond and Electra manage to free themselves from being dragged behind a boat
    OP: While Bianca distracts the soldiers from her car, Bond pulls their parachutes
    OP: Bond uses the acid pen, is smuggled out as a corps, then evades gunfire and a Tiger
    AVTAK: Bond feigns drowning to escape Zorin and May Day by breathing from a tire
    AVTAK: Bond and Stacy manage to escape the burning city hall in San Francisco
    TLD: Bond whistles Rule Britannia to activate the tear gas and escape the Soviet prison
    LTK: Bond manages to escape M's guards at the Hemingway House in Key West
    LTK: Bond manages to escape the cocaine crusher by sending Dario down instead
    GE: Bond uses the gas tank dolly to shield himself, then escapes on the conveyer belt
    GE: Bond manages to hit the ejector button before he and Natalya are killed by missiles
    GE: Bond uses his laser watch to cut a hole in the locked train before it self-destructs
    GE: with good timing Bond flicks away the exploding pen once Boris has activated it
    TND: Bond fights the guards doing a number on his head then orders a station break
    TND: Bond and Wai Lin fight then repel down the side of Carvers tower in Saigon
    TWINE: Bond triggers a flash-bang on his gun, then repels out the window in Bilbao
    TWINE: Bond and Christmas escape the Soviet missile silo before it blows
    TWINE: Bond and Christmas escape the pipeline by faking their deaths
    DAD: Bond activates the bomb beneath the diamonds to escape a firing squad
    DAD: Bond stops his own heart by meditation in order to lure nurses to open his cell
    DAD: Bond uses the glass-breaking ring to escape Graves and Frost in the greenhouse
    DAD: Bond and Jinx manage to escape the crumbling Antonov on a helicopter
    CR: Bond shoots the gas tank to avoid the firing squad in Madagascar
    QOS: Bond beats up the guards M sent to detain him in the elevator
    SF: Bond activates his radio tracker and stalls form time on Silva's island
    SP: Bond shoots his way through Blofeld's desert fortress to escape with Madeleine
  • MooseWithFleasMooseWithFleas Philadelphia
    Mi6 staff vote
  • JohnHammond73JohnHammond73 Lancashire, UK
    Quite happy with any of these games to go ahead myself. I did vote for staff but it seems @GBF has a list together that looks good for villains lines. Guess it's for a mod to give the go ahead?
    Going to give the nod to proceed with one Benster ? @benny
  • GBFGBF
    edited March 2017 Posts: 3,195
    Since we only have one game running in the moment, I could start the villain lines game if the mods agree....
  • BennyBenny In the shadowsAdministrator, Moderator
    In the words of Hugo Drax..."Proceed!"
  • edited April 2017 Posts: 19,339
    The Great Villain's Lair Elimination Game ?

1.(DN) : Doctor No's Crab Key Island, Jamaica.
    2. (FRWL) : Spectre's Training School.
    3. (GF) : Goldfinger's Ranch,Kentucky.
    4. (TB) : Largo's Villa,Palmyra,Bahamas.
    5. (YOLT) : Blofeld's Hidden Volcano Base,Japan.
    6. (OHMSS) : Blofeld's Clinic,Piz Gloria,Switzerland.
    7. (DAF) : Blofeld's Penthouse Suite,The Whyte House,Las Vegas.
    8. (LALD) : Kananga's Voodoo Island,San Monique.
    9. (TMWTGG) : Scaramanga's Island and Fun House,Thailand.
    10. (TSWLM) : Stromberg's Subterranean Home,Atlantis.
    11. (MR) : Drax's Space Station.
    12. (FYEO) : Kristatos' Hideaway,St Cyrils,Greece.
    13. (OP) : Khan's Palace,The Monsoon Palace,India.
    14. (AVTAK) : Zorin's Chateaux,France.
    15. (TLD) : Whittakers Villa and Military 'Art & Waxwork Collection',Tangiers.
    16. (LTK) : Sanchez's Villa,Isthmus City.
    17. (GE) : Trevelyn's Hidden Crater Base,Cuba.
    18. (TND) : Carver's Tower,Vietnam.
    19. (TWINE) : King's Chateaux,Baku.
    20. (DAD) : Graves' Ice Palace,Iceland.
    21. (CR) : Mr White's Estate,Lake Como.
    22. (QOS) : Greene's Fundraising Party,Bolivia.
    23. (SF) : Silva's Abandoned Island,Macau.
    24. (SP) : Blofeld's Power Plant Crater Base,Morocco.

Any alternative suggestions welcome,and I will think about it.
    @barryt007, we did this game just a year ago. The volcano base won.