So you want to start a new Elimination game?

Comments

• ThunderfingerThunderfinger Das Boot Hill
    All incarnations of M, Miss Moneypenny amd Q / Boothroyd. To be fair, spmeone else, a mod, suggested to collect them all in one game before. Three games in one. I like it. You get three plus votes and twice as many minus votes per day. I would include NSNA.
    Just no more non-canons than NSNA...
    CR67 is a spoof. It s another game.
    It's more than a spoof,its an atrocity...but thats for another time,another place ;)
  • edited February 2017 Posts: 2,189
    I'm going to propose a "Great James Bond Escapes Game" where we review all the times Bond was seemingly up against it, in the hands of the enemy, only to orchestrate a daring escape. List to come within 24 hours...
    I'm going to propose a "Great James Bond Escapes Game" where we review all the times Bond was seemingly up against it, in the hands of the enemy, only to orchestrate a daring escape. List to come within 24 hours...

We can add it if you can list the candidates @sirseanisbond ....

• jake24jake24 Sitting at your desk, kissing your lover, eating supper with your familyModerator
    How about an elimination game for previous elimination games?
  • MooseWithFleasMooseWithFleas Philadelphia
    edited February 2017 Posts: 3,348
    I like Mi6 Staff suggestion.

M (Bernard Lee)
    M (Robert Brown)
    M (Judi Dench)
    M (Ralph Fiennes)
    Moneypenny (Lois Maxwell)
    Moneypenny (Caroline Bliss)
    Moneypenny (Samantha Bond)
    Moneypenny (Naomie Harris)
    Q (Peter Burton)
    Q (Desmond Llewelyn)
    Q (John Cleese)
    Q (Ben Whishaw)
    Bill Tanner (Michael Goodliffe)
    Bill Tanner (James Villiers)
    Bill Tanner (Michael Kitchen)
    Bill Tanner (Rory Kinnear)
    Penelope Smallbone
    Charles Robinson
    Smithers
    Dr. Molly Warmflash

Others? Too Many? Not Enough? I imagine allies who are Mi6 contacts should not be counted as that blends too much with allies game. Other thoughts?
  • QuantumOrganizationQuantumOrganization We have people everywhere
    How about Bond Directors?
    I like Mi6 Staff suggestion.

M (Bernard Lee)
    M (Robert Brown)
    M (Judi Dench)
    M (Ralph Fiennes)
    Moneypenny (Lois Maxwell)
    Moneypenny (Caroline Bliss)
    Moneypenny (Samantha Bond)
    Moneypenny (Naomie Harris)
    Q (Peter Burton)
    Q (Desmond Llewelyn)
    Q (John Cleese)
    Q (Ben Whishaw)
    Bill Tanner (Michael Goodliffe)
    Bill Tanner (James Villiers)
    Bill Tanner (Michael Kitchen)
    Bill Tanner (Rory Kinnear)
    Penelope Smallbone
    Charles Robinson
    Smithers
    Dr. Molly Warmflash

Others? Too Many? Not Enough? I imagine allies who are Mi6 contacts should not be counted as that blends too much with allies game. Other thoughts?

Only the regulars. I would be ok with Tanner, but not those below him on the list.
  • GBFGBF
    I would also prefer one game only with the regulars. There could be another game with the rest, including all the other agents of MI6 (e.g. Sir Godfrey Tibbett, Mary Goodnight)...
  • GoldenGunGoldenGun Per ora e per il momento che verrà
    Charles Robinson deserves a place on this list in my opinion. He was a regular, wasn't he?
    But only one actor played him. The idea is to vote for the best M, Q and so forth. Get your least favourite incarnations of each character voted out.
  • GoldenGunGoldenGun Per ora e per il momento che verrà
    In that case I stand corrected.

Which brings me to Felix. Have we ever done A Felix elimination game? Or should he not be in this one?
    We have done a Felix game.
  • edited February 2017 Posts: 19,339
    OK so we have,so far :

1.The Great Bond Villain Weapons Elimination Game....(barryt007)
    2.The Great Bond Villain Quote Elimination Game.....(GBF)
    3.The Great MI6 Staff Elimination Game...(Benny)
    I vote staff game
    It was @Benny who promoted the MI6 staff game a while back.
  • edited February 2017 Posts: 19,339
    OK,i'll change it,thanks for the heads up Dr.... ;)

Votes :

WEAPONS : 0
    QUOTE : 0
    STAFF : 1

I too voted staff game.
  • NSGWNSGW London
    I'll vote villain weapons

Votes :

WEAPONS : 1
    QUOTE : 0
    STAFF : 1
    Crazy and Moose have voted for staff along woth myself. Let s assume GBF has voted for his own suggestion and that barry does the same, so including all who have voiced a clear preference then the standing should be:

WEAPONS : 2
    QUOTE : 1
    STAFF : 3

• pachazopachazo Make Your Choice
    I'll vote for weapons.

Also, I'd still like to see a SPECTRE elimination game. All agents of SPECTRE pitted against each other, with both timelines included. I'll work on a list.
    pachazo wrote: »
    I'll vote for weapons.

Also, I'd still like to see a SPECTRE elimination game. All agents of SPECTRE pitted against each other, with both timelines included. I'll work on a list.

Great idea
  • MooseWithFleasMooseWithFleas Philadelphia
    SPECTRE agents is a solid suggestions - would enjoy that in the future.
  • Here's my proposed list for The Great Bond Escape Elimination Game":

DN: Bond turns the tables on Quarrel and Husfella's interrogation behind the bar
    DN: Bond escaped his cell on Crab Key through the vent to make it to the control room
    FRWL: Bond tricks Grant into opening the case with the tear gas then fights him
    FRWL: Bond uses gas tanks and a flare gun to eliminate the boats that surround him
    GF: Bond talks his way off the cutting table in the laser room at Auric Enterprises
    GF: Bond tricks a guard to come in and look for him before dropping from the ceiling
    TB: Caught in the pool, Bond uses his rebreather and patient swimming to evade sharks
    TB: Bond escapes a car, is chased through Mardi Gras, then uses Fiona as a human shield
    YOLT: Bond manages to escape the crashing airplane which Ms. Brant left him to die in
    YOLT: Bond uses his rocket cigarette to escape Blofeld's volcano control room
    OHMSS: Bond catches his guards off guard and beats them before meeting
    OHMSS: Bond climbs out of the gondola mechanical room and skis down Piz Gloria
    DAF: Bond manages to escape the pipeline he is buried in by shorting out the probe
    LALD: Bond Walks on crocodiles to get back to shore and burn down the dope shop
    LALD: Bond uses his Rolex to cut the ropes binding him and Solitare to the defending lift
    TMWTGG: Bond fights his way out of the "school" and sails away on a motored canoe
    TMWTGG: Bond fights his way off of Scaramanga's island by outsmarting him at gun play
    TSWLM: Bond and XXX fight Jaws in the desert and manage to rustle control of the van
    TSWLM: The elaborate assault on the Liprus control room buy Bond and the sailors
    MR: Bond evades capture on the plane, and in free-fall steals the parachute from Jaws
    MR: Bond and Goodhead work together to gain control of an ambulance in Rio
    MR: Bond and Goodhead manage to escape a rocket blast by climbing through a vent
    FYEO: Bond takes control of the RC helicopter and drops Blofeld down a chimney
    FYEO: Bond and Electra manage to free themselves from being dragged behind a boat
    OP: While Bianca distracts the soldiers from her car, Bond pulls their parachutes
    OP: Bond uses the acid pen, is smuggled out as a corps, then evades gunfire and a Tiger
    AVTAK: Bond feigns drowning to escape Zorin and May Day by breathing from a tire
    AVTAK: Bond and Stacy manage to escape the burning city hall in San Francisco
    TLD: Bond whistles Rule Britannia to activate the tear gas and escape the Soviet prison
    LTK: Bond manages to escape M's guards at the Hemingway House in Key West
    LTK: Bond manages to escape the cocaine crusher by sending Dario down instead
    GE: Bond uses the gas tank dolly to shield himself, then escapes on the conveyer belt
    GE: Bond manages to hit the ejector button before he and Natalya are killed by missiles
    GE: Bond uses his laser watch to cut a hole in the locked train before it self-destructs
    GE: with good timing Bond flicks away the exploding pen once Boris has activated it
    TND: Bond fights the guards doing a number on his head then orders a station break
    TND: Bond and Wai Lin fight then repel down the side of Carvers tower in Saigon
    TWINE: Bond triggers a flash-bang on his gun, then repels out the window in Bilbao
    TWINE: Bond and Christmas escape the Soviet missile silo before it blows
    TWINE: Bond and Christmas escape the pipeline by faking their deaths
    DAD: Bond activates the bomb beneath the diamonds to escape a firing squad
    DAD: Bond stops his own heart by meditation in order to lure nurses to open his cell
    DAD: Bond uses the glass-breaking ring to escape Graves and Frost in the greenhouse
    DAD: Bond and Jinx manage to escape the crumbling Antonov on a helicopter
    CR: Bond shoots the gas tank to avoid the firing squad in Madagascar
    QOS: Bond beats up the guards M sent to detain him in the elevator
    SF: Bond activates his radio tracker and stalls form time on Silva's island
    SP: Bond shoots his way through Blofeld's desert fortress to escape with Madeleine
  • GBFGBF
    I like the idea of an escape game but isn't the criteria a bit vague?

E.g. "The elaborate assault on the Liprus control room by Bond and the sailors" is not really an escape. I would rather the final escape from Stromberg's underwater lair with Anya.
    WEAPONS : 3
    QUOTE : 1
    STAFF : 3
  • pachazopachazo Make Your Choice
    Someone out there, we need a tiebreaker vote please...
  • JohnHammond73JohnHammond73 Lancashire, UK
    edited February 2017 Posts: 4,151
    I'll go with the weapons game please.

Weapons - 4
    Villain quotes - 1
    Staff - 3

@Pachazo - I also love your SPECTRE agent idea.