20. The Man with the Golden Gun
    21. Diamonds Are Forever
    22. Moonraker
    23. Die Another Day
    Tuesday

FRWL: 26 (-1)
    OHMSS: 14
    CR: 30 (+1)
    I think this will still be going when Bond 24 comes out? ;)
  • zebrafishzebrafish <°)))< in Octopussy's garden in the shade
    I would suggest, give it another 7 days and if OHMSS is still not eliminated, then declare this game to be finished as is: 2 close 1st places and an honorable 2nd.
    zebrafish wrote:
    I would suggest, give it another 7 days and if OHMSS is still not eliminated, then declare this game to be finished as is: 2 close 1st places and an honorable 2nd.

I think this is actually a fine idea. CR and FRWL just keep going back and forth, and OHMSS supporters are still going strong. This idea should be considered, especially since you have 1 classic era and 1 new era 1st places.
    Tuesday

FRWL: 25 (-1)
    OHMSS: 15 +
    CR: 30
    FoxRox wrote:
    zebrafish wrote:

I think this is actually a fine idea. CR and FRWL just keep going back and forth, and OHMSS supporters are still going strong. This idea should be considered, especially since you have 1 classic era and 1 new era 1st places.

I consider it a preposterous idea. If you don't have the patience to stick it out, then stop voting. The rest of us will sort it out fairly and squarely.

FoxRox wrote:
    zebrafish wrote:

I consider it a preposterous idea. If you don't have the patience to stick it out, then stop voting. The rest of us will sort it out fairly and squarely.

I don't mind sticking it out, but a lot other people seem to be wanting to move on to other things. Going to the end is fine too, I'm just saying it seems like almost everyone wants to do other games now.
    FoxRox wrote:
    FoxRox wrote:
    zebrafish wrote:

I don't mind sticking it out, but a lot other people seem to be wanting to move on to other things. Going to the end is fine too, I'm just saying it seems like almost everyone wants to do other games now.

SO?

Go and do other games, I find the minute spend catching up and voting not a big deal. And if I forget voting and reading, that is fine too. This game continueing for another year does not bother me.
  • edited April 2014 Posts: 12,274
    You people obviously misunderstand me. I don't mind continuing to vote until a clear winner, but I've seen a lot of other people complain about how long it's gone on. I'm fine with slashing more points or other methods, but you act like I think it's the best and/or only thing. I'll be just as content to continue voting the normal way until the end. All I said was that I thought the idea should be considered.
    FoxRox wrote:
    You people obviously misunderstand me. I don't mind continuing to vote until a clear winner, but I've seen a lot of other people complain about how long it's gone on. I'm fine with slashing more points or other methods, but you act like I think it's the best and/or only thing. I'll be just as content to continue voting the normal way until the end. All I said was that I thought the idea should be considered.

We should let the voting continue and not let it be distracting by the MTV edit style of life, it f**ked up QoB already no need for more 007 related victims. ;)

• FRWL: 24 (-1)
    OHMSS: 15
    CR: 31 (+1)
    FoxRox wrote:
    FoxRox wrote:
    zebrafish wrote:

I propose that if FRWL and CR are not able to eliminate OHMSS within 7 days, that FRWL and CR be declare unfit to stand a vote and therefore OHMSS should win.
  • FRWL: 25+
    OHMSS: 15
    CR: 30-
  • Samuel001Samuel001 Moderator
    FRWL: 25
    OHMSS: 16 +1
    CR: 29 -1
  • edited April 2014 Posts: 6,396
    OHMSS: 17 (+1)
    CR: 28 (-1)
  • royale65royale65 Caustic misanthrope reporting for duty.
    edited April 2014 Posts: 4,422
    OHMSS: 18 +
    CR: 27 -
  • MurdockMurdock The minus world
    FRWL: 24 -1
    OHMSS: 18
    CR: 28 +1
    FRWL: 23 -1
    CR: 29 +1[/quote]

And to think there were people who wanted us all to vote off OHMSS because it had a very low score at one point. Shows how popular the film actually is.
  • MayDayDiVicenzoMayDayDiVicenzo Here and there
    And to think there were people who wanted us all to vote off OHMSS because it had a very low score at one point. Shows how popular the film actually is.

This

FRWL is now only 4 points ahead of OHMSS. Well, well, well, how the tables have turned!
  • Creasy47Creasy47 In Cuba with Natalya.Moderator
    Tuesday Vote:

FRWL: 23
    OHMSS: 18 (-1)
    CR: 29 (+1)

Never give up the ship. Never.

;)
  • edited April 2014 Posts: 3,236
    If FRWL and CR get this treatment when they're down, I swear...

FRWL: 24 +1
    OHMSS: 17 -1
    CR: 29

EDIT: Fixed.
  • Samuel001Samuel001 Moderator
    Correct scores:

FRWL: 24
    OHMSS: 17
    FRWL: 25 (+1)
    OHMSS: 16 (-1)
  • BennyBenny In the shadowsAdministrator, Moderator
    OHMSS: 17 +1
    CR: 28 -1

Wednesday

FRWL: 24 -1
    OHMSS: 18 +1
    CR: 28
    Oh gee; I hope its CR, OHMSS, then FRWL. Can't believe OHMSS's amazing comeback; a film deserving of it.
    Tuesday

FRWL: 25+1
    CR: 27 -1