..."Call of Duty" haters?

2»

Comments

CoD 4 was easily one of the best games I've ever played. I enjoyed WaW and MW2, but never considered buying Black Ops - I got sick of the once a year games and the fact the gameplay was becoming 'faster' if that makes any sense. I'll probably buy MW3 to finish out the series, but I did get tired of it after a while.
    Yeah, I understand that.

• Creasy47Creasy47 In Cuba with Natalya.Moderator
    I didn't care for Black Ops in the slightest. CoD4 was my favorite, aside from CoD2, then WaW felt like a step backwards, and I ended up loving MW2, just not as much as CoD4. IW seems to know what they are doing. When the footage for MW3 was unveiled at E3 this year, I shrugged it off, upset because it looks EXACTLY like MW2 does. But after some thinking, I realized that I loved MW2, so if it is just like that with all new weapons, maps, features, etc., then I won't be upset, and it will receive my $60 come November.
  • HASEROTHASEROT has returned like the tedious inevitability of an unloved season---
    edited July 2011 Posts: 4,399
    COD:MW thru MW3... there was absolutely no expansion to gameplay, or even graphics..... it's essentially the same game repackaged every year, except with new multiplayer maps - that is their selling point every year - NEW MAPS! lol.......

now, i do enjoy those games... but their multiplayer functions off of the most basic principle - that being, throw everyone into a big circle with a bunch of crap in the middle - and whoever can run around the fastest wins... very little strategy is needed....... it's a very idiot friendly game lol.
  • doubleoegodoubleoego #LightWork
    Bring on battlefield 3!