That's as bad as listening to the Beatles without earmuffs!(The Thread of Bad Bond music placement.)

124»

Comments

• TripAcesTripAces Universal Exports
    Yes: California Girls, Lawrence of Arabia, Romeo & Juliet, Vijay's snake charmer. All are out of place. Others on my list:

5. Bill Conti's score during the ski chase scene in FYEO.
    6. Hamlisch's Bond 77 (just sounds bad in retrospect; it was fine for the time)
    7. Magnificent 7 theme in MR
    8. The Close Encounters keypad theme in MR
  • MurdockMurdock The minus world
    I really really don't like the sleazy saxophone music that plays in TLD when Bond is hiding from the police and Felix's girls come around and save him. It's so out of place.
    Murdock wrote: »
    I really really don't like the sleazy saxophone music that plays in TLD when Bond is hiding from the police and Felix's girls come around and save him. It's so out of place.
    Imagine if it was still Moore as Bond
    =))

Speaking of sax... fortunately for me the only movie with music I can't stand is not an official Bond! NSNA is like a lullaby. There might even be a good movie in there somewhere! I've yet to watch the whole thing in one sitting
  • MurdockMurdock The minus world
    Murdock wrote: »
    Imagine if it was still Moore as Bond
    =))

Speaking of sax... fortunately for me the only movie with music I can't stand is not an official Bond! NSNA is like a lullaby. There might even be a good movie in there somewhere! I've yet to watch the whole thing in one sitting

I've considered ripping my DVD copy and rescoring it. :D