Which bit undermines an otherwise good film...

123457»

Comments

• LeonardPineLeonardPine The Bar on the Beach
    Silva's ridiculous escape in Skyfall and the fact we are meant to believe everything was pre-planned from the moment he was captured.

Other than that I love Skyfall.
    The cliff dive and Boris Grishinkov in GE.
  • LeonardPineLeonardPine The Bar on the Beach
    BAIN123 wrote: »
    The cliff dive and Boris Grishinkov in GE.

Oh that bloody Boris almost ruins the film!!!!
  • dominicgreenedominicgreene The Eternal QOS Defender
    The stupid reaction scenes and general non-sense in FYEO that would have made the film a lot better and more timeless.
  • echoecho 007 in New York
    edited June 2017 Posts: 5,965
    OHMSS69 wrote: »
    That stupid audio track in the PTS of AVTAK. "California Girls" such BS

Though not a fan of MR I did enjoy the PTS (IMO the highpoint of this crap fest) but it was ruined by the stupid end. Jaws flapping his arms like a funky chicken and landing on and crushing a circus tent. Want my advice: anyone watching MR can stop the DVD after the credits roll and go to the next film.

LOL.

MR, AVTAK, and DAD are too far gone and need complete overhauls.

Maybe the entirety of DAF could just be a fever dream of Bond's after seeing his wife killed.

OP is the film that could be so much better with very minor edits: Take out "keep you in curry" and "Perfect image, Q" and "He's wearing a red shirt!" and the entire vine swing with the Tarzan yell (and possibly "Sit!"), and you instantly have a much better film.

TLD might be better and move faster if it went straight from Bond escaping the jail to tracking Necros and the opium. Leave the proto-Taliban out of it completely (don't forget that they were allies of the west back then). Bonus: you could also get rid of the bridge bombing.