bond girl rumor #4 Naomie Harris. News of the world says it's officially her.

12346»

Comments

lol this website think she will be Moneypenny:

http://www.joblo.com/movie-news/naomie-harris-to-star-as-miss-moneypenny-in-bond-23

(sorry if mentioned already- didn't read the whole thread... B-)
  • DaltonCraig007DaltonCraig007 They say, "Evil prevails when good men fail to act." What they ought to say is, "Evil prevails."
    even if it means Bond and Moneypenny sleeping together you know to be risky?
    No, please no.

No, please no.

Ditto
  • even if it means Bond and Moneypenny sleeping together you know to be risky?
    No, please no.

Ditto

Thricely no. If he does that they why not get his leg over with M while he's at it.
  • DaltonCraig007DaltonCraig007 They say, "Evil prevails when good men fail to act." What they ought to say is, "Evil prevails."
    No, please no.

Ditto

Thricely no. If he does that they why not get his leg over with M while he's at it.
    Was that needed, danslittlefinger? Now I'm gonna have nightmares for a week !! :-))
    Would make for a great SNL skit though
    I've read quite a few reports now stating she will be the new Moneypenny.
    A blonde Bond, a black Felix Leiter and a black Moneypenny?

I wonder what Fleming himself would make of this, had he been alive today....?
    Why are we taking NOTW's word for it? I mean, they just got caught hacking into the phones of murder victims and deleting voicemail messages (and potential evidence) for the sake of getting a better story. They're being shut down because of it. So why are they suddenly so credible?
    NOTW have no credibility anymore, their last edition is tomorrow.

But I've read this report on many different websites now, unless they are all using NOTW as the original source?
  • MajorDSmytheMajorDSmythe "I tolerate this century, but I don't enjoy it."Moderator
    edited July 2011 Posts: 13,894
    I've read quite a few reports now stating she will be the new Moneypenny.
    A blonde Bond, a black Felix Leiter and a black Moneypenny?

I wonder what Fleming himself would make of this, had he been alive today....?
    Don't forget a female M. If he were alive to see all that happen, then I guess that would finish him off.

Former Everyman here from the old MI6 forums, I juuuust discovered it here. I think that this is a pure rumour, but if it there is some truth in it I wouldn't be unhappy: she is a looker, she is a relative unknown and although I haven't seen her in much she seems to be a capable actress. I hope she doesn't play Moneypenny though: she looks too sexy for the role.
  • AgentJamesBond007AgentJamesBond007 Vesper’s grave
    edited July 2011 Posts: 2,630
    NOTW have no credibility anymore, their last edition is tomorrow.

But I've read this report on many different websites now, unless they are all using NOTW as the original source?
    Remember, after NOTW claimed it Naomie Harris actually confirmed she did so you gotta give some credibility here
    http://screenrant.com/james-bond-23-cast-harris-bardem-fiennes-kofi-122736/

Here is another saying she is MP. There are more.
  • Samuel001Samuel001 Moderator
    http://screenrant.com/james-bond-23-cast-harris-bardem-fiennes-kofi-122736/

Here is another saying she is MP. There are more.
    They're all no doubt putting their own spin on the Daily Mail's original.
  • doubleoegodoubleoego #LightWork
    From what I remember, Grace Jones was a villain and a convincing adversary for Moore's Bond. She served her purpose well, I don't see what all the hooha is all about with Harris citing Jones. Also, Harris is a better actress than the majority of so called Bond girls so again, I fail to understand the hooha some of you are making.
    According to IMDB she is going to be MP as well