Will daniel craig be good in bond 24

edited January 2014 in SPECTRE Posts: 26
he was ok in skyfall i hope he will really get into the role this time

Comments

• HASEROTHASEROT has returned like the tedious inevitability of an unloved season---
    if you don't like him by now - then you never will..

i thought SF was his best performance in the role - he felt more relaxed and comfortable, and showed a bit more of a humorous side than he did in the previous two..
    I do believe that, if he didn't do that for you so far, he never will in your opinion.

Or maybe you meant, whether or not 24 will provide a Bond adventure, that's not personel, just Bod on a mission.
  • HASEROTHASEROT has returned like the tedious inevitability of an unloved season---
    Germanlady wrote:
    Or maybe you meant, whether or not 24 will provide a Bond adventure, that's not personel, just Bod on a mission.

SF felt like that to me at the start, less personal more mission... but obviously the story evolved by the end.... which was just fine for me lol.

• QBranchQBranch Always have an escape plan. Mine is watching James Bond films.
    Haha typical newbie question :))

Will Daniel Craig be good in Bond 24? Considerably. Especially when he's bad. ;) He's Craig- of course he's gonna kill it like he had a licence to! He's delivered every time thus far.
    I for one wish to say that he will do for (at least) the next to films before this thread turns into a war zone.
  • DarthDimiDarthDimi Behind you!Moderator
    edited January 2014 Posts: 23,449
    @james007, please don't open up a new thread for something like this.
    Firstly, if you search the archives, you'll notice we already talk about Craig in many other threads, like this one:
    http://www.mi6community.com/index.php?p=/discussion/5539/daniel-craig-appreciation-and-news/p1
    Secondly, what could this thread possibly lead to? I'm glad all four members who replied to your post did so with very smart words, and I write this unironically. But like @Virage said, you just brought dry wood, gasoline and a matchbook to the party. All it takes is someone devious enough to rub the phosphorous against the coarse surface, and we end up with yet another Craig defenders versus Craig bashers war. (No problem, we'll close it down soon enough in that case.)
    You're new to the forum - welcome by the way! :-) - so don't worry. But in the future, please consider the above before opening up a thread. Thank you. :-)
    then let us close this thread properly

This discussion has been closed.