In Memoriam 2013

JamesPageJamesPage Administrator, Moderator, Director
edited January 2014 in MI6 Headlines & Feedback Posts: 1,380
MI6 remembers all those the Bond canon has sadly lost this year, and their unique contributions to the world of 007, on screen and off...

http://www.mi6-hq.com/sections/articles/biography_in_memoriam_2013.php3

Comments

• DragonpolDragonpol https://thebondologistblog.blogspot.com
    edited January 2014 Posts: 17,730
    That's a very nice respectful touch for the New Year. I had no idea that Bernard Horsfall was dead - I was just thinking about him yesterday.
  • Creasy47Creasy47 In Cuba with Natalya.Moderator
    Beautiful and kind way to end the year. I had no idea that Bernard had passed, either, such a shame. RIP, Bernard.
  • I really liked Bernard Horsfall's character in OHMSS. Glad to hear he lived a full life.
  • DragonpolDragonpol https://thebondologistblog.blogspot.com
    I really liked Bernard Horsfall's character in OHMSS. Glad to hear he lived a full life.

Yes, he was a strange sort of ally in that he and Bond never spoke, though of course that was the point of the thing.
  • MayDayDiVicenzoMayDayDiVicenzo Here and there
    Very sad to here that Pierce Brosnan's daughter has passed away. He is a lovely man, very sweet, and its heartbreaking, especially after Cassandra Harris' passing.

Thank you for posting this.
  • Samuel001Samuel001 Moderator
    edited January 2014 Posts: 13,350
    This is the third year MI6 has ran this and quite right too. Thanks again and R.I.P to all those we have lost. The previous thread is just further down the page.
  • 0BradyM0Bondfanatic70BradyM0Bondfanatic7 Quantum Floral Arrangements: "We Have Petals Everywhere"
    edited January 2014 Posts: 28,694
    Respects and salutations to all the dear departed in the Bond family that we've lost this past year. They've escaped this mortal coil, but shall live on forever through the magic of cinema and in the hearts of all the Bond fans they touched with their talents.
    Always very sad to look back on who we lost in the last twelve months. RIP to all.
  • DarthDimiDarthDimi Behind you!Moderator
    A well deserved tribute to these unsung heroes.
    Thank you.
    A touching and thoughtful tribute! RIP
  • JamesPageJamesPage Administrator, Moderator, Director
    We've had a flurry of emails to the site about people who left us last year but didn't hit the news headlines, so we've updated the article. It was an omission on our part to not include Michael France on the first version, as we had covered his passing in the news feed.
  • ThunderfingerThunderfinger Das Boot Hill
    Very sad to here that Pierce Brosnan's daughter has passed away. He is a lovely man, very sweet, and its heartbreaking, especially after Cassandra Harris' passing.

Thank you for posting this.
    That was the worst of all by far. Very sorry about that. Hope 2014 brings some happiness for the guy.