Last Bond Movie You Watched

Comments

• chrisisallchrisisall Brosnan Defender Of The Realm
    talos7 wrote: »
    Birdleson wrote: »
    Wrong thread.

Is it not Last Bond Movie You Watched ? It's the last one I watched.
    I think he's being technical. You're WATCHING it; you haven't WATCHED it...
    :))
  • talos7talos7 New Orleans
    edited March 2016 Posts: 7,964
    talos7 wrote: »
    I'm watching Octopussy on BBCA right now. Rog is great in it but he really would have benefited from a better haircut.

It's now over :P

Watched DAF last night. Won't be rushing to watch it again. Didn't enjoy very much of it
  • Mendes4LyfeMendes4Lyfe The long road ahead
    Alan007 wrote: »
    Watched DAF last night. Won't be rushing to watch it again. Didn't enjoy very much of it

:-O
    Die Another Day =)) That's my reaction with this film now, it is funny movie. Totally daft, though seems to get more entertaining over time.
  • ThunderfingerThunderfinger Das Boot Hill
    Die Another Day =)) That's my reaction with this film now, it is funny movie. Totally daft, though seems to get more entertaining over time.

It was on tv here this weekend. As I don t own it, I contemplated watching it, just to have something to say here.

Alas, I went to bed instead.

It was on tv here this weekend. As I don t own it, I contemplated watching it, just to have something to say here.

Alas, I went to bed instead.

Its terrible and easily in the bottom 3 for me, though its become one of those so bad its good films.
    All that and some of the most brilliant Ken Adam sets. =D>

Yep. He was a creative genius.

• edited March 2016 Posts: 6,432

Great fight scene from DAD ;)

May the force be with you James...

Great fight scene from DAD ;)

May the force be with you James...
    Oh now that's just silly.
    Lol it never gets old, the wookie sounds are p*** funny
    =))
    =))
    He heh, yeah, that did bring a smile to my face...
    chrisisall wrote: »
    =))
    He heh, yeah, that did bring a smile to my face...

I think its better than some of the sabre fights from the prequels.

=))
    That was a vast improvement.
  • MurdockMurdock The minus world
    Spectre

Once again I loved it. This time I was paying close attention to the relationship between Bond and Swann and I think it works fine.
    Watching Spectre again, the pre title sequence is astounding.
    Murdock wrote: »
    Spectre

Once again I loved it. This time I was paying close attention to the relationship between Bond and Swann and I think it works fine.

Well, I'll tell you one thing: when Swann stumbles and says to Bond, “Don’t think for one moment this is where I fall into your arms and seek solace for my dead daddy.” it is one of the sexiest moments in Bond cinema history.

^#(^
  • MurdockMurdock The minus world
    Murdock wrote: »
    Spectre

Well, I'll tell you one thing: when Swann stumbles and says to Bond, “Don’t think for one moment this is where I fall into your arms and seek solace for my dead daddy.” it is one of the sexiest moments in Bond cinema history.

^#(^

That moment was great. I'm a big fan of Madeleine Swann. :D
  • SzonanaSzonana Mexico
    Tomorrow never dies its such a fun flick from the beginning of till the end with no single boring moment.
    Pierce was great and I confirmed why Eliot Carver is my favorite Bond Villain.
    Szonana wrote: »
    Tomorrow never dies its such a fun flick from the beginning of till the end with no single boring moment.
    It's my #3 Bond movie!
  • ThunderpussyThunderpussy My Secret Lair
    FYEO, this afternoon. I'm still amazed at the mountain climbing stunt work.
  • SzonanaSzonana Mexico
    edited March 2016 Posts: 1,130
    Szonana wrote: »
    It's my #3 Bond movie!

It is a great Bond flick for pure enjoyment but without the overly comedic Moore. Its a full action flick with some nice comedic moments.

FYEO, this afternoon. I'm still amazed at the mountain climbing stunt work.

For me this is even more impressive than the TSWLM ski jump.
    Me, too. Then again I consider the Assguard jump a trifle overrated.
  • MayDayDiVicenzoMayDayDiVicenzo Here and there
    edited March 2016 Posts: 5,080
    DR. NO

DR. NO is Bond in it's purest form.

It's hard to fault it, apart from the score and the odd scene. Connery is superb, Andress is gorgeous, Dr. No is one of the best villains and I love the good old espionage throughout.

Solid film, although not one of my favourites and one I don't find myself watching too often. I was just in the mood for it.

Bondathon 2016 ranking-

OCTOPUSSY/THE LIVING DAYLIGHTS
    LIVE AND LET DIE
    YOU ONLY LIVE TWICE
    DR. NO
    GOLDENEYE
  • SzonanaSzonana Mexico
    The world is not enough.

I just can't get tired if this, its such a great Bond film with Pierece as Bond.

i would just have changed one small thing. the real ending scene the Christmas joke would have been better in the same background of the fireworks. Keeping it as an outdoors love scene hehe
    DR. NO

There are times when I feel it's the BEST Bond ever made... a classic that can never be equaled... as it is it's solidly in my top ten.
  • SzonanaSzonana Mexico
    DR. NO

There are times when I feel it's the BEST Bond ever made... a classic that can never be equaled... as it is it's solidly in my top ten.

I love that film aa well its my favorite from clasic era Bond

• DaltonCraig007DaltonCraig007 They say, "Evil prevails when good men fail to act." What they ought to say is, "Evil prevails."
    edited March 2016 Posts: 15,690
    Just did a double feature of TLD and CR.

2 of my favorite outings. TLD has a better soundtrack but CR the better theme song. Both Craig and Dalton are off the charts - extremely intense performances, that both managed to surpass in their 2nd outing (LTK and QOS). Le Chiffre is a fantastic villain, as are the main Bond girl in both films (Vesper and Kara). The 2 PTS' are amongst my favorite in the franchise.
  • Mendes4LyfeMendes4Lyfe The long road ahead
    edited March 2016 Posts: 8,079
    Both Craig and Dalton are off the charts - extremely intense performances, that both managed to surpass in their 2nd outing (LTK and QOS).

This I agree with.