What does GTA V has in common with James Bond?

marketto007marketto007 Brazil
edited September 2013 in 007 Gaming Posts: 3,277
What does the highly antecipated new Grand Theft Auto game has in common with James Bond?

lvkj.jpg

Find out here: http://jbbr.co/GTAV_JB007 (in Portuguese)

:)

Comments

• There's also this submarine. Looks like it resembles Neptune from FYEO

gta-v-screenshots-sharks-submarines-0.jpg
  • I cannot wait for this game. I'm only working a 6 hour shift tomorrow but it's going to be one of the longest work days of my life.
  • Creasy47Creasy47 In Cuba with Natalya.Moderator
    Was thinking about going to the midnight release tonight, but the past few nights have been chilly and I don't feel like standing in line and waiting around for hours just to be up real late. I'll get up early tomorrow to get my copy.
  • MrBondMrBond Station S
    Creasy47 wrote:
    Was thinking about going to the midnight release tonight, but the past few nights have been chilly and I don't feel like standing in line and waiting around for hours just to be up real late. I'll get up early tomorrow to get my copy.

And the week i would need money more then ever i don't have any.. That's splendid..
    @MrBond, shame. I would spot you the cash if you lived near me, just so you don't miss out on such a beauty. Is anyone attending the midnight release tonight?
  • Nah I'll get it in the morning.
  • MrBondMrBond Station S
    Creasy47 wrote:
    @MrBond, shame. I would spot you the cash if you lived near me, just so you don't miss out on such a beauty. Is anyone attending the midnight release tonight?

I have to hold out for two more weeks 'til my birthday comes along.
  • GTA series is Video game Gold, if only RockStar could do something for a future Bond game, it would be amazing!
    Bond isn't R*'s style.
    Also nobody's mentioned the DB5 clone which has been seen in two of the trailers.
    Bond isn't R*'s style.
    Also nobody's mentioned the DB5 clone which has been seen in two of the trailers.

Marketto's initial post gives a link to it.
  • 0BradyM0Bondfanatic70BradyM0Bondfanatic7 Quantum Floral Arrangements: "We Have Petals Everywhere"
    edited September 2013 Posts: 28,694
    I'm on campus right now, so I have to wait until the weekend (hopefully on Friday) to get my copy. It will be a birthday present to myself.
    I'm on campus right now, so I have to wait until the weekend (hopefully on Friday) to get my copy. It will be a birthday present to myself.

Very nice, someone does have a birthday coming up soon. Let us know your thoughts when you play it!
  • 0BradyM0Bondfanatic70BradyM0Bondfanatic7 Quantum Floral Arrangements: "We Have Petals Everywhere"
    Creasy47 wrote:

Very nice, someone does have a birthday coming up soon. Let us know your thoughts when you play it!

If I can wrench myself away from my PS3 for a few moments, I will be sure too! Why couldn't this have come out in the summer? Releasing it now just teases me. ;)
    @0BradyM0Bondfanatic7, it seems like the best time for games (summer) is when the best ones aren't released. It's when school or work starts up again that they all hit the shelves. I know it's for the holiday season, but still.
  • marketto007marketto007 Brazil
    POST UPDATED with new info, such as the Skyfall cheat code, the JB 700 gameplay, and more.

http://jbbr.co/GTAV_JB007Ref