JOBS (2013)

edited August 2013 in General Movies & TV Posts: 135
"We're going to make Apple cool again."

This looks even better than The Social Network-

Comments

• 4EverBonded4EverBonded the Ballrooms of Mars
    I don't think Ashton can act, but hey let's give him a chance. I'm curious about other members' interests in this film. I can't be anything but lukewarm about it.
  • I've looked for this film, but can't find it on the UK branch of imdb. Can anyone help? ;)
  • edited August 2013 Posts: 2,015
    I wonder if it will deal with the fact that Jobs died of a cancer that could have been cured by surgery, but that he wanted to try alternative medecines first and then it was a few months too late to successfully remove it. To show that all the money in the world can't save you from the damages of "weird science", in a Hollywood movie, that'd be quite something.
    I've looked for this film, but can't find it on the UK branch of imdb. Can anyone help? ;)

This link should take you to it

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt2357129/?ref_=fn_al_tt_1
  • Was joking WG, it was a reference to my Apple thread.
    Was joking WG, it was a reference to my Apple thread.

Well I couldn't be too sure :P
    Typeface isn't a pressing issue

Get out
  • DarthDimiDarthDimi Behind you!Moderator
    I don't think Ashton can act, but hey let's give him a chance. I'm curious about other members' interests in this film. I can't be anything but lukewarm about it.

I can enjoy Ashton to some extent myself, @4EverBonded. But then, I am a pretty big That 70s Show fan. ;-)
  • MurdockMurdock The minus world
    To Ashton's credit he does pull off the look of a young Steve Jobs very well, but I saw the trailer recently and his voice is somewhat hard to take seriously. But I will give the film a chance.
  • Agent007391Agent007391 Up, Up, Down, Down, Left, Right, Left, Right, B, A, Start
    This movie will be big...
    ...on everything except iTunes.
  • edited August 2013 Posts: 78
    I mostly have time for most anything that has to do with Apple so? Count me up!