Best uncredited background extra during the reign of Chairman Mao

2»

Comments

• CommanderRossCommanderRoss The bottom of a pitch lake in Eastern Trinidad, place called La Brea
    Pity that so many find it more time-worthy to claim this threads' uselessness instead of finding those amusing shots of extra's bringing something extra. My thoughts go to the fish Bond drops from his Lotus in TSWLM, but to be honest I'm not sure if Mao was swimming with the fish(es) at that time...
  • 4EverBonded4EverBonded the Ballrooms of Mars
    edited July 2013 Posts: 12,459
    Yes, the extra who was in how many films in a row? At least 2 ... reaction to the Lotus coming out of the water in TSWLM and in MR, reaction to the Bondola.
  • DragonpolDragonpol https://thebondologistblog.blogspot.com
    Dragonpol wrote:
    RC7 wrote:
    Dragonpol wrote:
    RC7 wrote:
    The thread was a joke guys. If it needs explaining, a lot of ranking threads seemed, as you point out, arbitrarily specific. I think a few people got it, while others did what I thought and played along. Let's lighten up around here. So to answer your question @Baltimore, why not Chairman Mao? I may have said 'Best sound recording during the reign of the Khmer Rouge' it doesn't really matter. I was just amusing myself. All that aside, I'm not sure why it should specifically be locked. Content seems pretty harmless.

You are indeed a humorist and a scholar, sir.

Thank you.

Regardless of it's intent, this thread is actually great and quite funny. I hope we continue to find strange background players.

I second that! I love the guy from Dr. No beside Connery- he looks like he's from another planet!

http://screenmusings.org/DrNo/images/DN_043.jpg

Mod Edit - I love it when members don't break the forums rules by posting images from the Bond series.

Oops, sorry. Wasn't aware. Obviously didn't do that intentionally. Dragonpol.
  • CommanderRossCommanderRoss The bottom of a pitch lake in Eastern Trinidad, place called La Brea
    Yes, the extra who was in how many films in a row? At least 2 ... reaction to the Lotus coming out of the water in TSWLM and in MR, reaction to the Bondola.
    Yep, and then looking at his glass/bottle of wine. He's pretty funny. @St. George onze ran a animals-in-Bond competition. The double-taking pigeaon was one of the highrolers as well. Moonraker must have moore...
  • RC7RC7
    Yep, and then looking at his glass/bottle of wine. He's pretty funny. @St. George onze ran a animals-in-Bond competition. The double-taking pigeaon was one of the highrolers as well. Moonraker must have moore...

Victor Turjansky - not appplicable I'm afraid.