Top Ten Movie Death Scenes

2»

Comments

• edited October 2013 Posts: 418
    10. Janet Leigh's shower death - Psycho
    9. - Col. Munro loses his heart to a Huron warrior chief - The Last of the Mohicans
    8. - The Nazi machanic who hits the plane's propeller blade during a fight with Indiana Jones - Raiders of the Lost Ark
    7. - Kirsten Dunst getting exposed to sunlight - Interview with the Vampire
    6. - Timothy Dalton got the point - Hot Fuzz
    5. - Dr Kane gets split in half in an Elevator - Damien: Omen 2.
    4. - The Cavalry attack on an Indian village (very upsetting) - Soldier Blue
    3. - Christopher Lee falling off the mountain outside his castle and onto a giant cricifix - Dracula Has Risen From The Grave
    2. - The Alien ripping out of John Hurt's stomach - Alien
    1. - Milton Crest - Licence to Kill (goes through me every single time i watch it).
    Zorin61 wrote:
    10. Janet Leigh's shower death - Psycho
    9. - Col. Munro loses his heart to a Huron warrior chief - The Last of the Mohicans
    8. - The Nazi machanic who hits the plane's propeller blade during a fight with Indiana Jones - Raiders of the Lost Ark
    7. - Kirsten Dunst getting exposed to sunlight - Interview with the Vampire
    6. - Timothy Dalton got the point - Hot Fuzz
    5. - Dr Kane gets split in half in an Elevator - Damien: Omen 2.
    4. - The Cavalry attack on an Indian village (very upsetting) - Soldier Blue
    3. - Christopher Lee falling off the mountain outside his castle and onto a giant cricifix - Dracula Has Risen From The Grave
    2. - The Alien ripping out of John Hurt's stomach - Alien
    1. - Milton Crest - Licence to Kill (goes through me every single time i watch it).

Although Tim survives in Hot Fuzz.
    Does he?, It's been a while since i saw it. All that sticks in my mind about the end of that film are the grusome bits...I love that film though :-)
  • edited October 2013 Posts: 6,396
    Zorin61 wrote:
    Does he?, It's been a while since i saw it. All that sticks in my mind about the end of that film are the grusome bits...I love that film though :-)

He gets carried off into an ambulance with the spire of the model church still impaled in his mouth and asking for some ice cream :-)
    Zorin61 wrote:

He gets carried off into an ambulance with the spire of the model church still impaled in his mouth and asking for some ice cream :-)

LOL! I'm going to have to watch it again soon :-)
  • MayDayDiVicenzoMayDayDiVicenzo Here and there
    Dragonpol wrote:
    Dr Kananga from LALD, anyone? It's certainly memorable, there's no denying that!

It certanly is memorable. Though they should have just ley him get eaten by a shark. Then LALD would jump up my rankings!
  • MayDayDiVicenzoMayDayDiVicenzo Here and there
    If there's any Harry Potter fans on here, any thoughts on Sirius Black's death? My favourite death scene in the franchise.
  • MurdockMurdock The minus world
    @0013 yes it is cheesy, but it's nice to See Brosnan being sadistic with his villains. ;)
  • Creasy47Creasy47 In Cuba with Natalya.Moderator
    If there's any Harry Potter fans on here, any thoughts on Sirius Black's death? My favourite death scene in the franchise.

It's very emotional, but I think Dobby's death scene is beyond sad.
  • edited October 2013 Posts: 5,767
    Some good entries so far!

Off the top of my head:

John Cleese as I think Ghengis Khan or Attila the Hun, stepping out of his tent, jumping up into the air and landing dead flat on his back.

The T800 being ironed out.

And of course Roy Beatty, who has seen things you people wouldn´t believe!