should I leave this site?

samainsysamainsy Suspended
edited April 2013 in News Posts: 199
Guys I know this has nothing to do with bond and darthdimri will probably close it but should I leave because wherever I go people hate me and get into arguments and its the same here and i gotta feeling no one likes me wherever I go.

Comments

• edited April 2013 Posts: 12,837
    Your spelling might be dodgy but you do like James Bond, football and Doctor Who, plus we've had much worse members than you on here.

So I don't mind you staying. I've got nothing against you.
  • chrisisallchrisisall Brosnan Defender Of The Realm
    Maybe if you used proper punctuation and capitalization... :-??
  • You need to ask yourself why you feel people hate you and why you keep getting into arguments. Maybe you are too sensitive and take things personally or maybe you are confrontational without meaning to be. Maybe you are looking for attention. I say do what you think is best for you and don't look to others for the answer.
    What ever you feel is right. I don't have anything against you.
  • samainsysamainsy Suspended
    i WAS IN A RUSH
  • samainsysamainsy Suspended
    I dont like dr who I used too.
  • Creasy47Creasy47 In Cuba with Natalya.Moderator
    If you know this doesn't have anything to do with the main forum topic and it will probably get closed, why start the thread?

Lesson #1 as to why you feel people may not like you is right there.
  • BennyBenny In the shadowsAdministrator, Moderator
    No-one here that I know of hates you @samainsy , but as others have said you need to ask yourself why you feel people dislike you?
    I can tell you you've opened a topic when there is already a thread where this can be discussed.
    http://www.mi6community.com/index.php?p=/discussion/231/going-away-or-coming-back/p1
    Though the reason for one to remain on an internet forum should not come down to a vote. It should be the members choice. Do you wish to remain here? Do you want to adapt to the forum?
    This is not news though.
    And you've posted two comments in a row, which is obviously one of the areas you have been asked not to do.
    I am going to close this, and ask you to either answer your own question, or if you really feel the need, to at least post in the thread as linked above.
This discussion has been closed.