What is your religion?

TOFANA007TOFANA007 Banned
edited March 2013 in General Discussion Posts: 89
I amm a christian cattholc myself, and excited most to see new pope what miracle he will work for glory ofgods kingdom.. But i wonddr if any difrent relligion here? I likeyouall and wil like to know youall.. Maybe there are some who dont like relgion? That is fine too i welcom you all

In our war of independeence, in 1992 i was wounded by a landmine and it open my eyes i was never same again

Sent from my Android 3G

Verizon- With you on the journey.

Comments

Bond ;)
  • TOFANA007TOFANA007 Banned
    edited March 2013 Posts: 89
    A remminder... Lets be nice lets be NICE! No rude arguing heere.. This isabout undrstanding eeach other!
    @Getafix LOL! Bond indeed but youthink Bond ever dabled in religion?? Or any bond charracters?

Sent from my Android 3G

Verizon- Pushing the envelope.
  • 0BradyM0Bondfanatic70BradyM0Bondfanatic7 Quantum Floral Arrangements: "We Have Petals Everywhere"
    I give this two days before it is closed due to arguments. I'll get my popcorn.
  • doubleoegodoubleoego #LightWork
    Michael_Jackson_popcorn.gif
    edited March 2013 Posts: 89
    If nothig have you nice to say... Dont say it!! Tell me brady.. What religgion are YOU and why? If any? This is my FIRST thread lets be nice

Sent from my Android 3G

Verizon- We've got you covered.
  • Agent007391Agent007391 Up, Up, Down, Down, Left, Right, Left, Right, B, A, Start
    TOFANA007 wrote:
    I amm a christian cattholc myself, and excited most to see new pope what miracle he will work for glory ofgods kingdom.. But i wonddr if any difrent relligion here? I likeyouall and wil like to know youall.. Maybe there are some who dont like relgion? That is fine too i welcom you all

Alright, it starts off with some horrible spelling, but I'll excuse that. The next statement
    TOFANA007 wrote:
    In our war of independeence, in 1992 i was wounded by a landmine and it open my eyes i was never same again

tells me that the poster is not from an English speaking country. But... it's the next part that tells me this probably won't be continued
    TOFANA007 wrote:
    Sent from my Android 3G

Verizon- With you on the journey.

simply due to the fact that this came from a cell phone. Now, obviously, dozens (if not hundreds) of people post from smartphones, so this isn't something special. It's just the advertising that puts people off.

Sent from my HP Windows 7.
  • 0BradyM0Bondfanatic70BradyM0Bondfanatic7 Quantum Floral Arrangements: "We Have Petals Everywhere"
    TOFANA007 wrote:
    If nothig have you nice to say... Dont say it!! Tell me brady.. What religgion are YOU and why? If any? This is my FIRST thread lets be nice

Sent from my Android 3G

Verizon- We've got you covered.

On the edge of atheism. I am not a completist since it is still necessary and fun to use the "lord's name in vain" as you all call it from time to time.
    Why am i to be penalizedd for my english?? JamesBond series feature diverse charactersfrom EVERY nation, same here on the ineteret.

As for my smartphone android, I do apologizze but it is caled a "text signature" and i cant turn it off. Ive called tech support here but on thiss plan and this phone i camt disable it..

Pleasse have patience.

Sent from my Android 3G

Verizon- None better for unlimited Data and Web
  • Creasy47Creasy47 In Cuba with Natalya.Moderator
    Absolutely no need for this topic on a Bond forum. Brady was being nice in his statement - I don't give it more than a day. The only place this thread will go is off-the-rails with everyone at one another's throat.
    edited March 2013 Posts: 28,694
    Creasy47 wrote:
    Absolutely no need for this topic on a Bond forum. Brady was being nice in his statement - I don't give it more than a day. The only place this thread will go is off-the-rails with everyone at one another's throat.

All we need is @TheWizardOfIce to get in here. THAT is when this party will really get started. <:-P
  • chrisisallchrisisall Brosnan Defender Of The Realm
    Please do not feed.......
  • edited March 2013 Posts: 12,837
    I'm a member of The Silence.
  • DarthDimiDarthDimi Behind you!Moderator
    edited March 2013 Posts: 23,569
    Since people in the 21st century tend to discuss religion over death and terror, I'd say this Bond forum needs no thread of the sort.

Closed.
This discussion has been closed.