From Buzzfeed: Which Bond are you?

Comments

• Samuel001Samuel001 Moderator
    Very nice find =bg=. Thanks for this bit of fun.

I'm Lazenby!

Here's all the outcomes:

You're the original, baby, the one that started it all. You were doing it - whatever "it" is - long before everyone else got wind of it. You're smooth, you're cool, and you're the one that everyone else is compared to. You're happy to see people enjoying it since you left it, but really, in the back of your mind, you know none of them can do it like you did.

You're the wild card in the pack, following your heart instead of tradition. You play the game by your own rules, for as long (or as short) as you like, and damn anyone else if they don't like it. Yours is a controversial legacy, as no one can really agree if you were the best or the worst in your time. But good or bad, no one can say you didn't leave your mark.

You're the marathoner, the one that does it and does it and does it until you realize you're way too old to do it anymore. But damn it, you're good at it, if you are a bit... unconventional. You've got a wacky gadget or a clever quip for every situation, and have taken an old game to new, extra-orbital heights.

You're the vengeful one, the type to throw caution (and mission directives) to the wind in your quest for revenge. You'll even part ways with your teammates to achieve your goals, whatever they are. You might not be remembered well, or even in the same league as other who came before you, but you got the job done and changed the game for the generations that came after you.

You are the bloodthirsty psychopath. Brosnan's Bond racked up more on-average kills per movie than any other. Translated into non-Bond terms, you're not afraid to get your hands dirty to get the job done. You see what it's going to take to accomplish your goals and don't balk at it, whatever it is.

You're the dark Bond, the one that gets stuck in moral quandaries more often than beautiful women's beds. You turn to drink and danger to escape the immense grey areas of the modern espionage world, but you still manage to be there when duty calls. And while you've taken your game to new, unexplored places, you do it well, with style and the occasional hat tip to those who came before.
    You got: Timothy Dalton's Bond

You're the vengeful one, the type to throw caution (and mission directives) to the wind in your quest for revenge. You'll even part ways with your teammates to achieve your goals, whatever they are. You might not be remembered well, or even in the same league as other who came before you, but you got the job done and changed the game for the generations that came after you.
  • edited March 2013 Posts: 174
    You got: Sean Connery's Bond

You're the original, baby, the one that started it all. You were doing it - whatever "it" is - long before everyone else got wind of it. You're smooth, you're cool, and you're the one that everyone else is compared to. You're happy to see people enjoying it since you left it, but really, in the back of your mind, you know none of them can do it like you did.

I did this on another site recently and got Connery too, cant argue with that .
    I think it had something to do with me being Scottish and liking whisky :)
  • DarthDimiDarthDimi Behind you!Moderator
    I'm Dalton! Yes! You can call me a lucky Bond fan now. :-)

Here's a happy smile on a Daltonite's face. :D
  • edited March 2013 Posts: 12,837
    I'm Craig apparently. I think the Bond I'd like to be most is Roger Moore (my fave is Dalton though) but I'm happy with that result :)
  • MajorDSmytheMajorDSmythe "I tolerate this century, but I don't enjoy it."Moderator

And I didn't even try to get Dalton. *smug mode on* :D
  • chrisisallchrisisall Brosnan Defender Of The Realm
    You got: Pierce Brosnan's Bond
    You are the bloodthirsty psychopath. Brosnan's Bond racked up more on-average kills per movie than any other. Translated into non-Bond terms, you're not afraid to get your hands dirty to get the job done. You see what it's going to take to accomplish your goals and don't balk at it, whatever it is.

I swear I didn't try for this: Dalton is my favourite!!!
    Apparently I'm Connery's Bond. Damn it, I was hoping for Dalton!
    Brosnan. Dammit! Means I,m a wooden but good-looking then ! Could be worse and be Lazenby!
    Well.. in about 5seconds I realized that the quiz only actually counts the last question. It's the only one that, when changed, changes the result.

I got Lazenby the first time. Then Dalton. I'm okay with this.
    JWESTBROOK wrote:
    I got Lazenby the first time. Then Dalton. I'm okay with this.
    I got Dalton the 2nd time as well.
  • Creasy47Creasy47 In Cuba with Natalya.Moderator
    I got Dalton.
  • DarthDimiDarthDimi Behind you!Moderator

And I didn't even try to get Dalton. *smug mode on* :D

Let's face it: we rock, @MajorDSmythe. You earned it, you keep it. ;-)
    As for me: I've got big cojones.

DarthDimi wrote:
    Let's face it: we rock, @MajorDSmythe. You earned it, you keep it. ;-)
    As for me: I've got big cojones.
    So, Dalton is the center of the cinematic Bond 'Verse... ahhh, that's as it should be.

=D>
    You got: Sean Connery's Bond

O:-)
  • DCisaredDCisared Liverpool
    I got lazenby too.
    Lets face it I'm a cross of all 6 bonds .
  • RC7RC7
    I got Connery.
  • SandySandy Somewhere in Europe
    A little bit of fun during lunch time :) I got Brosnan:

Craig
    You got: Timothy Dalton's
    Bond
    You're the vengeful one, the
    type to throw caution (and
    mission directives) to the
    wind in your quest for
    revenge. You'll even part
    ways with your teammates to
    achieve your goals, whatever
    they are. You might not be
    remembered well, or even in
    the same league as other
    who came before you, but
    you got the job done and
    changed the game for the
    generations that came after
    you.
    Perfect!!

<center>enhanced-buzz-28328-1362501772-3.jpg

You got: Timothy Dalton's Bond</center>
  • Haha, I got Craig as well!
  • 0BradyM0Bondfanatic70BradyM0Bondfanatic7 Quantum Floral Arrangements: "We Have Petals Everywhere"
    Yes!!!

enhanced-buzz-17465-1362504496-9.jpg

You got: Daniel Craig's Bond

You're the dark Bond, the one that gets stuck in moral quandaries more often than beautiful women's beds. You turn to drink and danger to escape the immense grey areas of the modern espionage world, but you still manage to be there when duty calls. And while you've taken your game to new, unexplored places, you do it well, with style and the occasional hat tip to those who came before.

As I hoped it would be. B-)
  • edited March 2013 Posts: 12,837
    Not 100% sure but I think I got Craig for answering beer on the drink question, and my bare hands on the kill question.
  • 0BradyM0Bondfanatic70BradyM0Bondfanatic7 Quantum Floral Arrangements: "We Have Petals Everywhere"
    edited March 2013 Posts: 28,694
    Not 100% sure but I think I got Craig for answering beer on the drink question, and my bare hands on the kill question.

They didn't have water on the drink question so I just chose wine. :\">
  • You got: Pierce Brosnan's Bond
    Yes!!!

You got: Daniel Craig's Bond

As I hoped it would be. B-)
    Yes same here

You got: Timothy Dalton’s Bond
    You’re the vengeful one, the type to throw caution (and mission directives) to the wind in your quest for revenge. You’ll even part ways with your teammates to achieve your goals, whatever they are. You might not be remembered well, or even in the same league as other who came before you, but you got the job done and changed the game for the generations that came after you.
  • edited May 2013 Posts: 1,817
    You got: Pierce Brosnan’s Bond

At first I didn't like it but then it grew on my when I read the descripton:

You are the bloodthirsty psychopath. Brosnan’s Bond racked up more on-average kills per movie than any other. Translated into non-Bond terms, you’re not afraid to get your hands dirty to get the job done. You see what it’s going to take to accomplish your goals and don’t balk at it, whatever it is.

Revenge.. job done... don't balk. Yes, this is me right now.